Thread: This is what Team Lava calls an update?

Hawk 8

Angry This is what Team Lava calls an update?

No new expansions, no new levels, no new crops (different colored roses are not crops), no new decorations, no new gifts, I didnt check but Im betting there are no new animals either. Thank you Team Lava

Unregistered

Thumbs down

Really amazing how deaf Teamlava seems to be.
    Listening to the users is also in their interest.
    They don't realise that a proper update will pay off in the end.
    More people will keep on playing and might even be temped
    to buy some gems. This company really sucks.

Yanochka

Very disappointed!!!!

Not even a Valentine?s Day item!!!! I was so excited about upcoming update and now I am very disappointed...

I can't believe they haven't listened to any feedback from their customers - actually I can believe that they haven't listened to any feedback. Even replies from customer service are taking multiple weeks. I just got a reply to my question from 12/7/10.

The customer service is going downhill and development for Farm Story is non-existent.

I've been playing this game since August and they only thing that keeps me still in the game are my wonderful neighbors who've become my friends!!!

Team Lava: it's time to listen to your customers and provide promised weekly updates (or at least monthly MEANIGFUL updates) and not just a buggy farm with flower border around it.

Unregistered

Angry Good luck on the meaningful updates

Everybody who thinks Team Lava raise their hand ....

Everybody who thinks they will even bother to respond to this throad (or any other with a complaint, problem or suggestion) raise their hand ...

Just as I thought ... none.

This company is worthless