Executive Chef

Animal Update: Fallaby 11-11-2014

Nature and Fire
    Rare
    Breed and incubation 6hrs
    Evolve 8hrs

Attachment 16618
    Attachment 16622
    Last edited by cocauina; 11-11-14 at 02:17 PM.

Executive Chef
    Is this new animal limited time?

Quote Originally Posted by my607 View Post
    Yes it is

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by my607 View Post
    It does NOT say limited on it. Though who knows if they will change it later. The text refers to "autumn leaves" and the reference to seasons means it is more likely to suddenly become limited than other animals.

Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    It does NOT say limited on it. Though who knows if they will change it later. The text refers to "autumn leaves" and the reference to seasons means it is more likely to suddenly become limited than other animals.
    I think since it's got to do with autumn It is likely to be limited

Executive Chef
    It's nice of them to give us a Nature-Fire to get while we're trying to get the toucan... although of course it has to have the same breed time as another Nature-Fire animal. I guess this is what they're going to do permanently.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamusman View Post
    I think since it's got to do with autumn It is likely to be limited
    This animal can be limited, but not for know, autumn it's not like carnival or valentine season, so the animal will stay in the game for a couple time like Frankenswine.

Executive Chef
    Yeesh. 'Failaby' was my first thought.
    I am not looking for new neighbours in Restaurant or Bakery Story. Please do not send invites.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by readysetgo888 View Post
    It's nice of them to give us a Nature-Fire to get while we're trying to get the toucan... although of course it has to have the same breed time as another Nature-Fire animal. I guess this is what they're going to do permanently.
    Actually, that means it is nearly CERTAIN to become limited later although they are pretending it is permanent now by not admitting it is limited from the get-go. They did that same breed time as another thing with Frankie which they then changed to limited, and they did that with the Bansheep which we expect them to make limited soon. If an animal is going to be limited, they like to give it the exact same breeding time as another animal of the same exact elements. This is so that, when it's suddenly limited, as you race against the sudden clock, you have no way to know when you have bred it unless you take your chances and wait or pay gems to speed it. It's ALL about getting us to spend gems.
    Last edited by zenobia42; 11-11-14 at 01:42 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetypies97 View Post
    Yeesh. 'Failaby' was my first thought.
    You have a great sense of humor lol. Well, at least it's possible to get with the Vinotaur and ocean owl combo.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast