Thread: Farmer's Market drops

Executive Chef

Farmer's Market drops

I'm very concerned about the drops from the Farmer's Market. The first days I had it, drops included eggs, Fruit Juice and Savory Pie. Now I have two Markets, and today I have only gotten one Fruit Juice, except for the coins. I have done several collections, since it's ready to collect after 4 hours. The very low droprate makes it impossible to finish the Daily Goals, since they depend on drops from the Market. This just can't be right. Hard is good, but impossible is bad
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Banned
    Sorry to hear that. It may take several attempts in order to collect the items you are looking for. I'll let staff know if your suggestion regarding Farmer's Market. Thanks!

Fashion Designer
    My market is the same, since about two days no drops but coins. This must be a bug? Even if it is not supposed to drop Things every time i collect surly it should have droped something Else but coins in twenty or so Times?
    Last edited by mammami08; 11-17-14 at 04:02 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, it's one week that I'm waiting for the FIRST Fruit Juice or Savory Pie. I collected many many times, and only coins. I have 2 Farmers Market, at level 2.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	79.3 KB 
ID:	16786

Fashion Designer
    Another three days and still only coins drop from the market.

Banned
    If you're still encountering any difficulties with receiving items from your buildings, please contact support@teamlava.com so a Support Agent can take a look at your account.

Rhino Keeper
    I discovered that only Farmers Market at level 1 drop things and not only coins. So when you build it, then don't upgrade! I bought and built 2 new ones.

Banned
    The upgraded Farmer's Markets is now fixed, you may need to close your game and re-open it for the changes to take effect. Thanks!
    Last edited by DessertWolf; 11-20-14 at 05:49 PM.

Fashion Designer
    It works fine for me now. Thank you for fixing it.