Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bs thankgiving download for new goals

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I am not sure what will happen when your download the current version. I have only seen one member post that he had an issue.

Amazon is a supported market, but only for kindle Fire devices. Other android devices should only download from google play.
    Ok so I was checking out the issue again, and realized that the member stated that he/she did not lose anything - just that the goal reverted. Since I have finished mine and the goal is already gone, I wonder what will happen then? I did make sure to finish the goal using iphone to avoid problems as much as possible. It should be working fine on iOS right?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by pieandcream View Post
    thanks for posting this. good to know in advance and be prepared for potential issues. I guess I ll find out once i buy the first goal item, place it and then try see if it ll appear in bakery story:honey or not. >.<
    do you remember where you saw that post? as in in which thread and whereabouts(since some have tons of pages)?
    The thread was closed, but it is here.

Quote Originally Posted by PepperWoo View Post
    Ok so I was checking out the issue again, and realized that the member stated that he/she did not lose anything - just that the goal reverted. Since I have finished mine and the goal is already gone, I wonder what will happen then? I did make sure to finish the goal using iphone to avoid problems as much as possible. It should be working fine on iOS right?
    I have not seen anyone that was using the amazon version, then switch over to the Thanksgiving version in google play post yet.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I have not seen anyone that was using the amazon version, then switch over to the Thanksgiving version in google play post yet.
    You just linked it! lol XD I believe he/she was using the old Thanksgiving version from Amazon since as was discussed extensively in the update thread, the old Thanksgiving version from Google Play still doesn't show the goals even if it's basically the same version but from a different source. Of course I may be wrong but hmm..

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperWoo View Post
    You just linked it! lol XD I believe he/she was using the old Thanksgiving version from Amazon since as was discussed extensively in the update thread, the old Thanksgiving version from Google Play still doesn't show the goals even if it's basically the same version but from a different source. Of course I may be wrong but hmm..
    Am I the he/she? Then yes, I downloaded the amazon version/old one. I have no clue which the new one is O_O + i cant get them via google play anyway. I use moborobo for that.

Executive Chef
    Am I the he/she? Then yes, I downloaded the amazon version/old one. I have no clue which the new one is O_O + i cant get them via google play anyway. I use moborobo for that.
    Nope, I was talking about the one Kooky linked here.

The Honorable Panda
    I cant get them via google play anyway. I use moborobo for that.

Please note: Team Lava does not support third party markets. The games are available to download from the Google Play Store, Amazon Appstore, and iTunes App Store.
    Downloading from third parties may cause unpredictable issues with your game and TL may not be able to offer support for these accounts.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Just my opinion... I've been playing TL games for awhile and have been addicted but I have to say that I don't remember having to download a new version to have a goal oriented update. With it being so close to Black Friday I appreciate the gift of gems & gem sales to have enough to cover the sale that is coming....I have $ sitting in my Google play account and have 200 + gems per account saving from last year...I am continually disappointed in the aspect of how Android users are treated.

I however continue to play but no longer feel a need to decorate as rapidly as I used to nor do I have the time to visit my neighbors in all of my games.... If I did then it would be more than a full time job.... Lol...I have a life.

Just saying that I am disappointed with a goal update attached to a download of a new version and no bonus of the 6 gems. Bad marketing plan.... Guess I'm going to Google Play to download a week and a half after update.
    I am too busy to visit your game but I do open my games several times a day for gift giving & honor requests for parts/goals/maps if you need a neighbor. I play RS, BS, DS Fashion & Farm. My other ID is hona69.

Android users are people too.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Trixie6969 View Post
    Just saying that I am disappointed with a goal update attached to a download of a new version and no bonus of the 6 gems. Bad marketing plan.... Guess I'm going to Google Play to download a week and a half after update.
    I agree with you 100%. At least when we had new versions of games we got the goal update emediately and only had to wait 3-4 days. Now I must be the only person that hasn't installed the thanksgiving version but I decided to wait and see if they will even release the goal update. I have to say since it has been almost two weeks I'm not so optimistic.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelaM_93 View Post
    I agree with you 100%. At least when we had new versions of games we got the goal update emediately and only had to wait 3-4 days. Now I must be the only person that hasn't installed the thanksgiving version but I decided to wait and see if they will even release the goal update. I have to say since it has been almost two weeks I'm not so optimistic.
    You're not the only one,I decided to wait for the goal too but after 10 days I've lost my interest on the goals.

me too. I decided to wait to get free gems, but it never comes, now I have been very very late in doing goals, I am just started yesterday, hope i still can finish the goal in time, because i like the prize, wish me luck !

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast