Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bs thankgiving download for new goals

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by irylshop View Post
    me too. I decided to wait to get free gems, but it never comes, now I have been very very late in doing goals, I am just started yesterday, hope i still can finish the goal in time, because i like the prize, wish me luck !
    Good Luck!

Rhino Keeper
    there have been a few times in the past where the prompt to download the new version took about 2 weeks. it should be here, I'm guessing, by monday.

even if when it's really late, they've always sent a prompt with a gem offer.
    just have to be really, really patient.

I downloaded the thanksgiving version today on my android and started on the goals. But I was not able to proceed after the first step. No fall fountain is there among my cooking appliances in the design tab. Can someone please help me out?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperWoo View Post
    Ok so I was checking out the issue again, and realized that the member stated that he/she did not lose anything - just that the goal reverted. Since I have finished mine and the goal is already gone, I wonder what will happen then? I did make sure to finish the goal using iphone to avoid problems as much as possible. It should be working fine on iOS right?
    I downloaded the new version a few days ago and nothing happened. I finished the goals in the 2012 version and nothing reverted in the new version. I highly doubt the goals would ever revert or have issues if you switch between devices because your progress is saved on your account, so if you switch between devices, your progress will always be saved on your account. The device you're on shouldn't matter.

I finished the goals in the old version as well without any trouble and all the things are there in the basic game. The Bakery story one 2014 since Im still waiting for the gem goal.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ashrb View Post
    I downloaded the new version a few days ago and nothing happened. I finished the goals in the 2012 version and nothing reverted in the new version. I highly doubt the goals would ever revert or have issues if you switch between devices because your progress is saved on your account, so if you switch between devices, your progress will always be saved on your account. The device you're on shouldn't matter.
    Oh goodie thanks! Yeah I was wondering the same too since the data is stored on their servers, but then someone had a problem with it so it got me kinda worried. xD

Executive Chef
    I downloaded the Thanksgiving edition 3 days ago, after 2 weeks had past waiting I figured I won't be getting the pop-up after so much time had past.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    I downloaded the Thanksgiving edition 3 days ago, after 2 weeks had past waiting I figured I won't be getting the pop-up after so much time had past.
    Can you tell me how many days do we have left to finish the goal?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelaM_93 View Post
    On Sehana's website, she has a countdown timer for the monthly goals. According to the site, it says there are 16 days left for the Thanksgiving Goals. I don't know that I'm allowed to link to outside sites, but you can get there by going to this post and clicking Visual Inventory of Recipes: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....l=1#post757869
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelaM_93 View Post
    16 days.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast