Thread: No social contact - no ability to leave messages for other players

Angry No social contact - no ability to leave messages for other players

I installed the game today. I cannot invite anyone to play with me either through a message or auto add option which is missing. I cannot give gifts if I do not have neighbors.

The Honorable Panda
    You can add your ID and find others looking for neighbors on the current ADD Me Thread:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....-November-2014
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by stargazerlily54 View Post
    I installed the game today. I cannot invite anyone to play with me either through a message or auto add option which is missing. I cannot give gifts if I do not have neighbors.

Fantasy Forest does not have a comment wall, but you can add other Community players by visiting them and tapping on the "+" button on the bottom to send them an invitation. If you have friends in other S8/TL games, you can directly add their Storm8 ID into the invite field.

When you have neighbors, you can send them Gifts from the Neighbor menu or by visiting them and tapping on the Gift icon.

Rhino Keeper
    Why don't we have a wall? Why do other games have a wall? Can TL please just copy and paste the code in other games on to this game?
    ~Daily Fantasy Forest Story Player~
    Level 39
    Album: 44/81
    Currently Trying For: Treasure Toucan
    Super Rares and Ultra Rares

Vinotaur, Magmacore, Ancient Sloth, Vampire Cat, Skeletal Dragon, Yak-O-Lantern, Glacial Griffin, Ocean Owl, Hydro Yak, Sea Horse, Cosmic Phoenix, Aurora Pegasus, Frankenswine, Nightmare, Terrorier, Twilight Troll, Scarecrow

~Dragon Story Player~
    ON PARTIAL HIATUS
    Plays enough to breed, evolve, collect, battle dragons, send gold, and accept requests.

Rhino Keeper
    I would suggest a small comment wall for the new year or as December update.
    It is not easy to find other players in the forum for a smart talk

Executive Chef
    Sticky note would be nice

Rhino Keeper
    I don't use the boards in other games for chatting, but its nice to be able to let neighbours know if you're going on vacation, or apologize to your gem buddies if your phone is down for a day or two. Even something to only add a comment to your own forest would be nice.