Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how much cash have you spent on fashion story jems?

Talking how much cash have you spent on fashion story jems?

Just bored n want to see what everyone one has spent on jems and your level and how much you make over night???? Ive only spent 40 on old account and on level 40 only makeing 30,000 per night lol

I have three stores. My main beach esplanade I think I spent ~$120 on gems way at the beginning but haven't spend anymore since. It's level 99 going on 100 (maybe in a gazillion years). I'm not sure how much it makes since I've since stopped caring about money. It's fully expanded and I have 10 million to spare.

The second gym store started since I had an idea that took up too much space so I spawned a store on one of my old Android phones I had. I have spent no gems on this one even though it's up near 96/97. It's sort of an extra challenge since I maxed out my main store and had no more real space. I think it can make around 50-60 thousand a night. It has two doors but they're next to each other (a double door; so I'm not really maximising the benefit). The layout is ok although I do have sections that are cordoned off and therefore aren't contributing to sales. It's a bit of a mess right now since I'm doing a catalog blitz for more gems. Not sure why I'm bothering since unless they release any World Games era items this black friday, I have everything gym themed they've ever released.

The third japanese garden store I have not spent any money at all. It started as a space to save older limited costumes, but when I kept on accumulating gems from installing apps, I upgraded it from warehouse to full store status when I came back from a trip to Japan and felt inspired. My ~200 gem shopping spree was pretty wild It is level 96 and probably only makes around 40-50 thousand a night. It's layout is really not optimal and it only has one door. My customers do quite a bit of zig-zagging when it's the exact way I want it to look. Right now I tweaked it a bit to sell better since I'm saving up for three more expansions I need to renovate a kitchen into the house.
    Last edited by JustKay; 11-14-14 at 09:21 PM.
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

I have one store lvl 99 played coming up on 3 yrs. Spent enough real money on gems to take a fairly nice vacation not a 4 star resort but a vacation or cruise even I'm sure..lol oh well.. My guilty pleasure my vice.

To put it in perspective on BF I'll spend $150 to $200 it's worth it though at 40% off.

I forgot I make about 120k a day sometimes more, but don't worry about it I'm fully expanded and not needing many coins.
    Last edited by jojopeanut; 11-14-14 at 11:26 PM.

Fashion Designer
    My shop is lvl 99 and I've never spent a penny on it. When it's fully running, my shop make 80k to 100k a day, sometimes more. But right now I have only the Halloween/fall area open for shopping, since I want to master it all and then sell it off before Christmas time, so I make maybe 40k a day? I don't care, like those above me, once you hit the last expansion, coins become nearly meaningless. I can buy pretty much whatever coin items I want without any thought now.

Executive Chef
    In all the time I've been playing? How embarrassing....NOT! Because imagine how long I'd have been in rehab had I used it on beer or something useless like that. Let's see...I've been playing for about three years and can go box crazy when I see something I like. No less than $500 I'd say. In February when gems were on sale for android I spent about $200 in one month. So yeah, it's way above $500. Good grief! But I'm on a self imposed budget now. No gems for dragon, bakery or restaurant.

And I'm still slapping my hand and waiting on Black Friday to buy gems on farm 2. This new shaggy dog is calling my name and is too cute!

Executive Chef
    I play Bakery Story and Fashion Story, both since March 2012. I think I've spent about $2000 over both games in nearly 3 years of playing. Works out to be $66 per month over 30 months of playing. That's not too bad, and it's much cheaper than my other guilty pleasure (expensive shoes and handbags)! LOL

My shop makes about 200K coins over 24 hours.
    I play Bakery Story & Fashion Story.
    I have too many neighbours now so
    ALL NEIGHBOUR REQUESTS FROM NOW ON WILL BE DECLINED.
    I DO NOT TIP so please DON'T tip me if you expect a tip back.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by filochick1982 View Post
    I play Bakery Story and Fashion Story, both since March 2012. I think I've spent about $2000 over both games in nearly 3 years of playing. Works out to be $66 per month over 30 months of playing. That's not too bad, and it's much cheaper than my other guilty pleasure (expensive shoes and handbags)! LOL

My shop makes about 200K coins over 24 hours.
    My kinda girl! Ive a neighbor and a previous one who easily spend $500 per month on bakery. Opening boxes with leisure until they got multiples of the first prize. Lucky pumpkins to be able to splurge on what they wish. I dream of having one all pink bakery and boutique.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    My kinda girl! Ive a neighbor and a previous one who easily spend $500 per month on bakery. Opening boxes with leisure until they got multiples of the first prize. Lucky pumpkins to be able to splurge on what they wish. I dream of having one all pink bakery and boutique.
    Pink is my favourite colour! Though I've never desired an all pink shop. LOL. I've definitely spent more on Bakery Story than Fashion Story though. With BF sales getting closer, I suspect I will buy at least the 580 gems package for both games.

Wow, $500 per month? My husband would **** me if I spent that! LOL
    I play Bakery Story & Fashion Story.
    I have too many neighbours now so
    ALL NEIGHBOUR REQUESTS FROM NOW ON WILL BE DECLINED.
    I DO NOT TIP so please DON'T tip me if you expect a tip back.

Not very much, max 50 between FS and BS, I stopped because of the 49 gems trap and no confirmation button.
    Waiting for goals at FS since 2013

I don't spend a lot on TeamLava games specifically for that reason as well: if there's no confirmation window before gems get used, then I can lose gems by accident. I actually just accidentally spent gems on a mystery chest by mis-tapping a confirmation window on load yesterday. Thankfully the object I got was one I really liked and will use, but I don't give money to companies that exhibit that kind of carelessness with my money. This is my money we're talking about, and every 25 gems I accidentally spend is $5 of my real, hard-earned cash we're talking about. If this kind of mis-tapping happened more often, I wouldn't even bother playing this company's games at all; as much as I adored the awesome graphics of Castle Story and the fascinating game design of Farm Story 2, it's so easy to mis-tap and spend gems in them that I hastily uninstalled those two games entirely and won't ever play them again. That's just unethical game design right there. It's hard to imagine that design was an accident, either.

If TeamLava added a confirmation window before any gems got spent, I'd probably have spent in the three figures on their games by now. I've spent plenty on games from other, more ethical companies that do actually safeguard my money responsibly. I like Fashion Story's graphics and gameplay and find visiting my neighbors fun and relaxing so I keep playing it, but I've only spent like $15 or $20 on the game since I began playing it a year or two ago, and nothing at all on the other two games of TL's that I play. If they add a confirmation button that will change very quickly.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast