Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Update 11/13/14: The Faerie Skunkhouse

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    Just got a quest!
    Me too!. Force close guys and try again. It's there now.
    Sunny Squire to the Grand Poobah
    ⚔ Proud Member of the Thuakie Sword Society! ⚔

Proud owner of this, engraved #1, 'Needle' Sword: ☀️ ={}=========>

First goal:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	4269 
Size:	97.1 KB 
ID:	16684

Views:	4210 
Size:	101.3 KB 
ID:	16685

Views:	53 
Size:	99.8 KB 
ID:	16686
    Last edited by fluffybutter007; 11-13-14 at 01:36 PM.
    Kingdom of 😸Kittyville😸

Executive Chef
    I also just got a quest - "An Unfortunate Smell". First step is to Use Desmelling Potion (need 5; make in the Potion Shop) and to Get Skunkupine Essence (need 5; beat up skunkupines for this). Desmelling potion takes 5 Fellora plants, 3 water, and 1 Skunkupine Essence.

Executive Chef
    The quest just popped up 1/2 hour late. Unfortunately, I just started cooking things in my potion shop so now I have to wait two hours. Can you guys get these things out on time in the future? Thanks!
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    An Unfortunate Smell

Use Desmelling Potion x5 (Potion Shop, 10 minutes: 5 fellora blossoms, 3 water, 1 Skunkupine Essence)
    Get Skunkupine Essence x5 (Beat up Skunkupines for this!)
    Did you do something to trigger it? Still none for me.

Fashion Designer
    I take it all back, new quests!

Quote Originally Posted by Mylania View Post
    Did you do something to trigger it? Still none for me.
    Force close...it should pop up then..
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Banned
    I got the "an unfortunate smell" quest and I think it's probably triggered by visiting Ivy's Hut (and I have finished every goals in the goal book already before this one so I fulfilled whatever pre-requisites this one needed). No I didn't buy the 160 gems item cuz I don't need those drops.

Fashion Designer
    This is the long awaited "Update"

Seems like it gives you what Pepe drops. Not much help to those of us who don't need Pepe's drops. I quit clicking on Pepe long ago because I am full of items he drops. This is a cute but expensive item. Might be worth 5 gold at most in my opinion. For those who have extra hems and are at an early enough stage of the game where Pepe's drops are important, things might look differently. It might be worth it. I am way past that point. This looks like the Update those in the mid levels wnted. Enjoy if you can use it because it does only take one square amd is cute!

Am I the only one disappointed, especially after the announcement that we would be given Sneak Peeks about updates? Probably.

To me this is more of an addition to the Market. Apparently there is something of a quest, but it looks like I missed it. Yawn.

Good thing I didn't add gems before the "Update ". This is a good lesson to me. I will make sure not to add gems until after I see if the Update applies to me. I don't even have a quest book. Bring back Sister, Sister!
    Last edited by 55lee55; 11-13-14 at 01:53 PM. Reason: Update released after I didn't get it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    The quest just popped up 1/2 hour late. Unfortunately, I just started cooking things in my potion shop so now I have to wait two hours. Can you guys get these things out on time in the future? Thanks!
    It could be worse. You could have just used up all your energy (including a bonus 50 from pink ali!!!!) and started to cook two magic cements in the potion shop. Haha, it's so sad it is actually funny. Don't really care as it is not time limited. Just glad there is something new to do, well, tomorrow

Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast