Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829 LastLast

Thread: Castle Update 11/13/14: The Faerie Skunkhouse

Quote Originally Posted by rulerofjennyville View Post
    I'm up to the buy a skunkhouse goal and I'm wondering if a skunkhouse is even worth it. Any opinions?
    i have one , i would say yes, it drops useful things.

you can easily store them up and you will have stuff for some trades that might be a pain to get other wise. for me its rat tails lol never have enough .

and its cute .

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by leekabean78 View Post

This is a permanent set of Goals, but it is not required to purchase the Faerie Skunkhouse with Gems. If you don't want to complete it, you can just let the Goal "Faerie Skunkhouse" expire and that's fine. It won't prevent you from being able to complete future Goals that are part of the storyline.

6. Bringing up Baby Rewards: 410 coin 3xp
    . Collect from the Faerie Skunkhouse x2 GO (skip 10g)
    Note: Faerie Skunkhouse reset 6 hours.

End of the Faerie Skunkhouse quests.

If I don't buy the skunkhouse, will the above goal eventually disappear from my goal book or do I need to use gems to get rid of the goal?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    If I don't buy the skunkhouse, will the above goal eventually disappear from my goal book or do I need to use gems to get rid of the goal?
    See no 48: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1059770
    It will be removed in 5 days. You can purchase it later. It's useful for drops of rat tails and other things.
    (See resource post in building guide for drops: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....Building-Guide)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    See no 48: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1059770
    It will be removed in 5 days. You can purchase it later. It's useful for drops of rat tails and other things.
    (See resource post in building guide for drops: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....Building-Guide)
    So does it mean I don't have to do the following goals either?

4. Animal Accommodations
    5. Trouble Sleeping
    6. Bringing up Baby

you won't get actually get these goals if you don't buy the skunkhouse. If you change your mind down the track, then these goals activate. I've gone back and read the game guide and I'm pretty sure that's right. In 5 days time let us know... I think it would be a good idea to add what happens in the outline guide.

Host(ess)
    I'm working on this line right now. I haven't chosen to buy the skunkhouse but have just finished Animal Accommodations and Trouble Sleeping. Bringing Up Baby is still on my goal list but I obviously can't complete it as it requires visits to the skunkhouse. The option to buy the skunkhouse still has a few days left so guess I'll find out then if it disappears or not!! 😊👍

ETA: "...if it disappears or not"....referring to the Bringing Up Baby goal, just to clarify!!

Rhino Keeper
    I bought skunk house months ago, and on suddenly got this goal. Do I have to buy another? I don't think Pepe needs a holiday home.

Quote Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post
    I bought skunk house months ago, and on suddenly got this goal. Do I have to buy another? I don't think Pepe needs a holiday home.
    No... Does it have a timer? If yes let it expire. If no, let me know and I'll check with the team for you.

Rhino Keeper
    I am still at 'an outdoor abode' so I've not got there yet. I was wondering whether it's worth the resources. If the 'buy' goal just expires and I can go on, then it probably is. But if the only way to proceed is to buy another, I'm going to get stuck with an unfinished goal for ever.

Quote Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post
    I am still at 'an outdoor abode' so I've not got there yet. I was wondering whether it's worth the resources. If the 'buy' goal just expires and I can go on, then it probably is. But if the only way to proceed is to buy another, I'm going to get stuck with an unfinished goal for ever.
    Does the goal have a timer? Then you can just let it run out. I never bought the skunkhouse so you should be fine waiting for the timer to expire.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******