Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829 LastLast

Thread: Castle Update 11/13/14: The Faerie Skunkhouse

Rhino Keeper
    Just now got the chew toy quest!
    All ready for tomorrow's update...YaY!

Btw...*It would be really cool if the developers were notified that pre-quests for gem only items are not nice*
    For those that chose not to buy the item, they should not have to waste resources.

As with other gem items, buy the item first, then give quests
    Mary of The Reliquary, collector ov ancient electronic relics.
    ⚔ TEOTU Thuakie Coyote, Sword #24 ⚔

🌞🌹🌻from "that" part of CA Bay Area full of year round sunshine, surf, ancient redwoods and strawberries🌻🌹🌞

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by reliquary View Post
    Just now got the chew toy quest!
    All ready for tomorrow's update...YaY!

Btw...*It would be really cool if the developers were notified that pre-quests for gem only items are not nice*
    For those that chose not to buy the item, they should not have to waste resources.

As with other gem items, buy the item first, then give quests
    Exactly. Or tell all players up front, in game. Shouldn't be too hard to do.

Rhino Keeper
    I also have the chew toy quest, 5 days after i completed the collection from the skunk house and the quests vanished. Is the reappearance of the quests due to intervention by TL? Is the bug fixed or do people who purchased the skunk house before they were asked to have to wait the 5 days just as if it was the time out period?

Host(ess)
    Thanks TL 😄

Thanks so much for your patience! For players level 30+, you should now see the following Goals after getting the Faerie Skunkhouse. If you're still experiencing issues, please let us know. Thanks!
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Thanks so much for your patience! For players level 30+, you should now see the following Goals after getting the Faerie Skunkhouse. If you're still experiencing issues, please let us know. Thanks!
    What or where are " the following goals " ? As they are not following that I can see!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 0neSilver View Post
    What or where are " the following goals " ? As they are not following that I can see!
    what level are you and what have you done so far? check post on page 1 and let us know so we can help you...

Quote Originally Posted by 0neSilver View Post
    You already completed the following Goals after getting the Faerie Skunkhouse and collecting from it. After you get the item, you did "Animal Accomodations" which was to give give Chew Toys and make a bed for your pet.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    We were told it was a gem purchase update..... Extract from Post 1:

"This week's update is a new gem item available for purchase in the Market, the Faerie Skunk House!"

Up until the option to buy the house, it is main storyline, so at some stage you will need to do that part. I collected a few more drops from the skunks too (the collector in me couldn't help it!)
    Sorry if I've misunderstood but are you saying that to continue the main storyline I will have to spend gems on this skunk house!

This is a permanent set of Goals, but it is not required to purchase the Faerie Skunkhouse with Gems. If you don't want to complete it, you can just let the Goal "Faerie Skunkhouse" expire and that's fine. It won't prevent you from being able to complete future Goals that are part of the storyline. Sorry for the confusion!