Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 192526272829

Thread: Castle Update 11/13/14: The Faerie Skunkhouse

Quote Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post
    I am still at 'an outdoor abode' so I've not got there yet. I was wondering whether it's worth the resources. If the 'buy' goal just expires and I can go on, then it probably is. But if the only way to proceed is to buy another, I'm going to get stuck with an unfinished goal for ever.
    I had the same thing happen with the Magic Fruit Tree quest. I got Gems just for collecting from it.
    I read through the questline (I'm also on Outdoor Abode and have the Skunkhouse) and I only see we have to collect from it once for the 20Gems reward and then 2x at the end to finish things out.

I think it's pretty awesome since I originally picked it up at sale price and I am now getting further discounts
    How many frogs does it take to screw in a light bulb?
    One frog and 37 light bulbs, slippery hands, ya know.

Can't remember? Guidelines from The Hub on: Tree Types, Growing Animals, and Beast Spawns & Drops!
    Stuck on a particular goal? Fantastic resource -> A-Z Goal List <-Try here (ty Dabag!)

Rhino Keeper
    I don't even remember buying it. It was probably on offer. I remember thinking Pepe needed a kennel. If I an get through this and the magic fruit tree goal and pick up the gems, I'll be well pleased. I've had the use of them all these months.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Ok, so the goal is more than likely to auto complete when you get to it. Let me know if it does so I can add some text to the outline guide.

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, sailed through and I got the gem reward when I collected from it. Thanks!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post
    Yes, sailed through and I got the gem reward when I collected from it. Thanks!
    Sounds like a woohoo to me! thanks for the update!

Rhino Keeper
    Definitely a Woohoo! Thanks

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 192526272829