Page 20 of 29 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Update 11/13/14: The Faerie Skunkhouse

Host(ess)
    I think you have to wait 5 days from the time you collect from the skunk house. The quest mentions that the goal is timed 5 days. I am hoping I interpreted it correctly!

Executive Chef
    The timer is when the goal expires if you decline to purchase the skunk house.

Quote Originally Posted by paisdelasmaravillas View Post
    Yes. I bought the skunk house before the start.
    Is possible that this may be the cause.
    Same problem here!!

The second half of quest never has started. Has anyone else had this problem?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by debtthomas View Post
    The second half of quest never has started. Has anyone else had this problem?
    Yes. It seems like if you bought the house before it prompted you to the other goals have vanished.
    ⚔ Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society! #44⚔ aka: Nelson

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mikado86 View Post
    Later, you wont be missed.

I stopped browsing after a couple pages and people are complaining more than being grateful, Im done speeding up and posting the quests to help the "community" (Im still going to do it mind you, just wont share it), good thing theres more people like me but with way more patience/empathy
    Please don't punish those of us who really appreciate those of you who speed things up and give us the information :-) You are greatly appreciated by me and I'm sure MANY others :-) Too many are just ignorant and rude; please don't let them get to you :-) I appreciate you and thank you for your effort :-)

Rhino Keeper
    I'm interested to see this issue resolved. I want to buy the house, but I'm nowhere near triggering the quests. I just unlocked Sabina. I want to know that if I buy it now, months down the road when the Requirements are met, I can play the goals/quests.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebegarner View Post
    I think you have to wait 5 days from the time you collect from the skunk house. The quest mentions that the goal is timed 5 days. I am hoping I interpreted it correctly!
    No the time is for you to buy the house if you don't buy through these 5 days the time runs out, that is all.
    I bought the Skunkhouse, collected from it after 6 hours, which triggered the rest of the goals.

PS. buying the house is optional, the only thing is that you get 20 gems back IF you buy it during those 5 days and collect from it.

I really don't need any of things that The Skunhouse drops, but am a collector,
    I like to have every building from every goal yep addicted to CS
    Last edited by Liloze; 11-15-14 at 01:01 PM.
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    Please don't punish those of us who really appreciate those of you who speed things up and give us the information :-) You are greatly appreciated by me and I'm sure MANY others :-) Too many are just ignorant and rude; please don't let them get to you :-) I appreciate you and thank you for your effort :-)
    HERE, HERE!!!!!! Me too!

Fashion Designer
    I also appreciate people who speed up and post to help us all out. So thank u .
    And TL u may want to move some of these updates to earlier in the week so when these bugs pop up someone can be there to clarify and fix. CS and fs2 updates lately have both had there issues lately. Getting very frustrating.