I am having problems with my tournament since round 10. I have had to play each round several times before i can progress even though I am winning the rounds. I am currently on round 15 and when I do the battle and win and I can see the gold registering on my count. I go visit another island andost on their wall and the gold is still there when I go back to my island. However as I watch the screen the gold disappears although the black time line is still on the arena. So I force close and when the game restarts the gold has gone and my battle is ready to play again still with the round 15 battle. This has now happened about 4 times on round 15 but the same thing happened on round 14 several times although I didn't force close as I didn't realise that would re set my battle. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app and I have contacted support and have had what I expect is a fairly standard reply about visiting neibours to sync your game. Time in the tournament is ticking and I have already wasted 2 days. I am normally finished by now.

My island name is tallyscally and my ID is talli22.

Incident entry, I am also having some problems on my main account which is Belbar and the ID for that account in belbar22.

Please can someone help, I have never not completed a tournament before and I am really frustrated.