Thread: Tournament Keeps Resetting and can't progress

Executive Chef

Tournament Keeps Resetting and can't progress

I am having problems with my tournament since round 10. I have had to play each round several times before i can progress even though I am winning the rounds. I am currently on round 15 and when I do the battle and win and I can see the gold registering on my count. I go visit another island andost on their wall and the gold is still there when I go back to my island. However as I watch the screen the gold disappears although the black time line is still on the arena. So I force close and when the game restarts the gold has gone and my battle is ready to play again still with the round 15 battle. This has now happened about 4 times on round 15 but the same thing happened on round 14 several times although I didn't force close as I didn't realise that would re set my battle. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app and I have contacted support and have had what I expect is a fairly standard reply about visiting neibours to sync your game. Time in the tournament is ticking and I have already wasted 2 days. I am normally finished by now.

My island name is tallyscally and my ID is talli22.

Incident entry, I am also having some problems on my main account which is Belbar and the ID for that account in belbar22.

Please can someone help, I have never not completed a tournament before and I am really frustrated.

Banned
    Sorry to hear that belbar22. If you are currently working with a Support Agent regarding this issue, they will be able to look into it. If you're still experiencing this issue or encountering new issues, you can inform them with that information as well. Hope this helps!

Executive Chef
    Thanks for coming back to me. It is taking support a long time to respond to my last email and I am very conscious of time ticking by in the tourney.

I'm having the same issue as are many of my neighbors. We are all long time players and about frustrated enough to give up on this game entirely. If Team Lava doesn't care enough about it's customers to fix this and restore lost gold, etc. then so be it.