Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story - Thanksgiving Goals - Nov 12, 2014 EXPIRED

Quote Originally Posted by ExotiCAT View Post
    I haven't gotten this goal yet - only the restaurant goal. I guess I have to wait til the update gets around to me :-(
    You have to install bakery story thanksgiving to get the new goals.

Haven't receive the Thanksgiving goals

Do we need to upgrade the Bakery Story to receive thanksgiving goal?
    Until now I haven't receive this goal yet. Can anyone help me?

turn out, we have to install bakery story thanksgiving to be able to receive this goal. check it out on the app store.

Farm Supplier
    App not there for android player. Will we get this app?

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone know what parts are needed for the 3rd goal appliance? In the blog teaser it looked to have a leaf on the side.

Hi,
    I have not gotten the Thanksgiving Fizz goal yet! I can see the tables and chairs which I have already purchased plus I bought the wall paper but I still can't get the stoves! I have reinstalled the game and still nothing! Please Help! Everyone of my neighbors have the goal!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ojapple96 View Post
    Anyone know what parts are needed for the 3rd goal appliance? In the blog teaser it looked to have a leaf on the side.
    There are only two new ovens included in this year's Thanksgiving goals and that one isn't part of it. It's an old one named Autumn Oven from long ago that's still available in the appliances tab - needs 10 red leaf gears and 10 cookie pan.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperWoo View Post
    There are only two new ovens included in this year's Thanksgiving goals and that one isn't part of it. It's an old one named Autumn Oven from long ago that's still available in the appliances tab - needs 10 red leaf gears and 10 cookie pan.
    Oh you're right that's the autumn oven I thought there were usually 3 sets if goals but maybe since this is shorter there's only 2? Or maybe I've just convinced myself there are often 3
    Last edited by kooky panda; 11-15-14 at 03:55 PM. Reason: fixed broken quote

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ojapple96 View Post
    Oh you're right that's the autumn oven I thought there were usually 3 sets if goals but maybe since this is shorter there's only 2? Or maybe I've just convinced myself there are often 3
    Afaik it has always been 2 ovens, never 3? lol

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by universal22 View Post
    Hi,
    I have not gotten the Thanksgiving Fizz goal yet! I can see the tables and chairs which I have already purchased plus I bought the wall paper but I still can't get the stoves! I have reinstalled the game and still nothing! Please Help! Everyone of my neighbors have the goal!
    Try scrolling down and there might be a task you have not done or you have not accomplished a concurrent goal

Wow! The goals are tough! Love it :-)

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast