Thread: New Thanksgiving Version & Goals

New Thanksgiving Version & Goals

Yesterday I did as suggested by a mod and used an older version to get the goals that were not available to android users for whatever reason.

Bought the new drink machine - 6 of them, all built.

Found out about the new version this morning and installed it. Opened it, found the goal (which had disappeared from the other version). Guess what? I still need to buy a drink machine to fulfill the goal.

Thanks for wasting my coins and parts. I refuse to waste gems to skip the requirement. Way to fubar loyal players.

The Honorable Panda
    Just to clarify, a member was posting for everyone to go and download older versions of the game, not a moderator. Moderators are always advising to only use the most current versions of the games.
    By using an older version of the game, you may experience issues like this one .

I will go ahead and report this over to the community managers but I am not sure if anything can be done since you were trying to do the goals on an outdated version of the game.

In the meantime, you may want to go ahead and send an email to support@teamlava.com and let them know what happened.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Sorry for your troubles! To further clarify the matter, Community Managers and Moderators will never suggest anything which bypasses the normal access of the Google Play Store. We do not support accessing Bakery Story Thanksgiving from any version except the one specifically released for Google Play.

With that said, please email support@teamlava.com so we can check out your account and assist you.