Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Update in the App Store 11/12/14

Executive Chef
    I decided to go ahead and risk my firefox's beauty by deleting and reinstalling the game, and all is well now. I can see my piggie and luckily my firefox is still gorgeous. Phew!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    I decided to go ahead and risk my firefox's beauty by deleting and reinstalling the game, and all is well now. I can see my piggie and luckily my firefox is still gorgeous. Phew!
    That's great. I just did the same. Kind of worried about visiting neighbors though... But I'll brave the terrain and what happens happens...someone will fix it one day....soon.....lol

Update:deleting and reinstalling did not work. Was doing ok visiting..got about 20 neighbors under my belt...when wham......aniamls gone....went home....animals gone...lots of floating coins....so I'm pretty sure this happens only when I get a visit while visiting elsewhere.
    Last edited by GreasedLightening; 11-14-14 at 03:24 PM.
    stormId: GreasedLightening

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GreasedLightening View Post
    That's great. I just did the same. Kind of worried about visiting neighbors though... But I'll brave the terrain and what happens happens...someone will fix it one day....soon.....lol

Update:deleting and reinstalling did not work. Was doing ok visiting..got about 20 neighbors under my belt...when wham......aniamls gone....went home....animals gone...lots of floating coins....so I'm pretty sure this happens only when I get a visit while visiting elsewhere.
    You don't need to visit us, just send us gems from the comfy of your home lol just kidding :-)
    Hope you get all your art and animals back soon. It got to be annoying and you're being a great sport about it

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by EviBrooklyn View Post
    You don't need to visit us, just send us gems from the comfy of your home lol just kidding :-)
    Hope you get all your art and animals back soon. It got to be annoying and you're being a great sport about it
    Thanks for your support. I do get my critters back, just a pain in the rear to stop visiting, close out....restart....over and over again....ridiculous! I have about 210 neighbors that I try to visit daily, so I am on the go a lot. Oh geeeee's. I just figured out why my critters are disappearing.....their out looking for ME. Lol. Guess I should spend more time at home.

Executive Chef
    Thanks for your support. I do get my critters back, just a pain in the rear to stop visiting, close out....restart....over and over again....ridiculous! I have about 210 neighbors that I try to visit daily, so I am on the go a lot. Oh geeeee's. I just figured out why my critters are disappearing.....their out looking for ME. Lol. Guess I should spend more time at home.
    lol - aw, your poor little guys suffer from separation anxiety!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    lol - aw, your poor little guys suffer from separation anxiety!
    Oh no...I had no idea.....doctor....doctor....is there a doctor in the house??.? Oh my.....the suffering......the doctor bills....now I'll have to spend all my savings for expansions...I'll have to pay doctor fees....I just can't get ahead..
    Lol

Executive Chef
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhaha. Can't stop..hahahhahahhaah.
    Ok..back on topic. Hahahhahahhaah. Visited some more neighbors and my babies stayed put. Soooo..just maybe they fixed the issue.....
    Or they got scared of Medicare ... You know, we're all broke at this point. Oh boy, I laugh bc I don't want to cry ( you know, the expansion issue is making me sick)

Ok back to topic, I uninstall and reinstall this app all the time and maybe that's why I didn't have any issues.

Fashion Designer
    I get the problem of vanishing animals (and some habitats) quite frequently on Dragon Story, but only experienced it a couple times briefly on Fantasy Forest. It's almost guaranteed to happen during the first couple days after downloading a game update, but may happen again less frequently after that.

I don't fret too much about it. The animals ARE there, and I can still get them to breed, fight, eat, evolve and whatnot even if I can't see them. I seldom have the time or patience to wait for them to rezz while I'm on. On DS, the problem is so bad that I don't bother visiting other islands anymore, especially the very developed ones that are heavy with animations and decorations.

(Now an Evolution Temple that's kidnapping several dragons at once and won't let them out -- that's a real problem I have over there. Temporarily invisible animals? No worries.)

I've always assumed these issues were because I use an old iPhone to play. (For this reasons, none of my dragons fly anymore.) But I'm seeing on this thread that players with new devices and most current iOS are having this problem on Fantasy Forest while my old clunker is fine. So something else is going on. It's not the devices; it's not the iOS; it's not the players' Internet connections. Come on, TeamLava, everything points to the problem being on your side.
    It's perfectly okay to NOT know something; and one is no less worthy for admitting this. The wisest seeker is she who knows that she knows nothing!

Rhino Keeper
    So for about 4 days, it was okay, even with a few visiting trips. Today, I decided to visit more people, get more stars, and get out of that rock I am living under. And many neighbours later, I get the glitch that seems to affect a lot of people. Except, unlike SANDSCApe, I can't battle.
    ~Daily Fantasy Forest Story Player~
    Level 39
    Album: 44/81
    Currently Trying For: Treasure Toucan
    Super Rares and Ultra Rares

Vinotaur, Magmacore, Ancient Sloth, Vampire Cat, Skeletal Dragon, Yak-O-Lantern, Glacial Griffin, Ocean Owl, Hydro Yak, Sea Horse, Cosmic Phoenix, Aurora Pegasus, Frankenswine, Nightmare, Terrorier, Twilight Troll, Scarecrow

~Dragon Story Player~
    ON PARTIAL HIATUS
    Plays enough to breed, evolve, collect, battle dragons, send gold, and accept requests.

Rhino Keeper
    I also have the glitch of disappearing animals/habitats/landscape. It only happens when I have visited about 20 neighbors. I first notice it at a neighbors island, then when I return home it is happening there too. If I close and reopens everything returns. It happens even if I have almost nothing running in the background and am sitting right next to my wifi router. And it doesn't get better if I stay on to "let things load", it gets worse with more and more things disappearing. I'm playing on an iPhone 5S, with iOS 8.1 and FFS 1.4.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	80.4 KB 
ID:	16745
    Last edited by Lesimony; 11-16-14 at 07:44 PM.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast