Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Update in the App Store 11/12/14

Fashion Designer

Update in the App Store 11/12/14

Mentions new animals coming for the holiday season like a Santa Claws and a Noelephant. Start up icon looks like the unicorn. Also, the game is now called "Fantasy Forest Story - Land Before Dragons"???

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	77.4 KB 
ID:	16670

Executive Chef
    It is *possible* that anyone who does NOT install the update might be able to breed the Thanksgibbon. One did by mistake. And the text with the Thanksgibbon PRE-update does not say not breedable, but the text POST-update does.

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah I've noticed it's more dragon themed. (New title and description in the AppStore) I hope the Christmas animals are going to be part of a world event like the Halloween one
    ~*~*~Album: 71/79~*~*~
    >>Daily FFS Player!<<
    ~-~-~-Have a Nice Day!-~-~-~

Rhino Keeper
    Nice! Love unicorn icon

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	24.0 KB 
ID:	16672
    PleThailand

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    It is *possible* that anyone who does NOT install the update might be able to breed the Thanksgibbon. One did by mistake. And the text with the Thanksgibbon PRE-update does not say not breedable, but the text POST-update does.
    I didn't knew about the update before I saw this new threads, about the thanksgibbon breed and new update. About what readysetgo888 said:
    Quote Originally Posted by readysetgo888 View Post
    Actually, I just checked the thanksgibbon description in the store, and it does NOT say "not found through breeding" like the other tournament animals usually do. So yes, it may be possible to breed this! Of course now they may go and change that :\
    Probably some players had a bug with the animal, because my Thanksgibbon on the market, DOES say "Not Found Through Breeding" and I still need to do the update..

Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post

Please note that the Thanksgibbon is no longer breedable, you can only win the creature from the Tournament or buy it from the Market. This is a server change, so updating your version will not affect your breeding.

The Honorable Panda
    Just a reminder to keep your posts on topic! The recent off topic posts have been removed. Please keep your posts on topic of the new update.

If you have further questions or concerns over the Thanksgibbon glitch please file a forum dispute thread and discuss with a community manager.

Thanks!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 11-12-14 at 06:47 PM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Please remain on topic as Kooky has suggested. If you have a question about another thread, please send me a PM. Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Is anyone having issues with their animals disappearing after installing update? Animals, habitats..all expansions cleared. Even when visiting neighbors, their animals and habitats missing too. Tried restarting my device. Critters are still disappearing...
    stormId: GreasedLightening

Fashion Designer
    Oh no! I've been ok so far (fingers crossed).

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast