Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Weird egg and a 20 hour timer..

Fashion Designer

Weird egg and a 20 hour timer..

This is from my moms account but she got this egg with a 20 hour timer. We can't figure out what it is. Maybe a glitch?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	82.2 KB 
ID:	16667Click image for larger version. 

ID:	16667

Fashion Designer
    Sorry posted the picture twice.

Executive Chef
    Isn't that the new thanksgibbon egg?

Rhino Keeper
    It looks like it is the Thanksgibbon... But it's not breedable, right? What's the combo (Sneaks away to try it.)?
    Last edited by JeannesThinkin; 11-12-14 at 05:12 PM.
    ~Daily Fantasy Forest Story Player~
    Level 39
    Album: 44/81
    Currently Trying For: Treasure Toucan
    Super Rares and Ultra Rares

Vinotaur, Magmacore, Ancient Sloth, Vampire Cat, Skeletal Dragon, Yak-O-Lantern, Glacial Griffin, Ocean Owl, Hydro Yak, Sea Horse, Cosmic Phoenix, Aurora Pegasus, Frankenswine, Nightmare, Terrorier, Twilight Troll, Scarecrow

~Dragon Story Player~
    ON PARTIAL HIATUS
    Plays enough to breed, evolve, collect, battle dragons, send gold, and accept requests.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxe View Post
    This is from my moms account but she got this egg with a 20 hour timer. We can't figure out what it is. Maybe a glitch?Click image for larger version. 

ID:	16667Click image for larger version. 

ID:	16667
    I think that's the egg of the tournament animal ( whatever it is called)

Fashion Designer
    Wow my mom got really lucky then because she didnt finish the tournament then. She bred him last night. She texted me in the middle of the night and was like I jut got a 20 hour timer and I can't find anything with that time. So I was searching the forums to no avail. Finally I just figured she was tired an it was really 21 hours. Now when she put the egg on the nest she texted me the egg picture so that's when I decided to come check with you guys. Wow. Must have been a glitch and she got her Gibbon guy without completing the tourney. I wonder if that's a first? Lol

We'll take a look at this, thanks!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxe View Post
    Wow my mom got really lucky then because she didnt finish the tournament then. She bred him last night. She texted me in the middle of the night and was like I jut got a 20 hour timer and I can't find anything with that time. So I was searching the forums to no avail. Finally I just figured she was tired an it was really 21 hours. Now when she put the egg on the nest she texted me the egg picture so that's when I decided to come check with you guys. Wow. Must have been a glitch and she got her Gibbon guy without completing the tourney. I wonder if that's a first? Lol
    Let's hope they don't take it away from her bc that will be unfair
    What did she breed?

Executive Chef
    Actually, I just checked the thanksgibbon description in the store, and it does NOT say "not found through breeding" like the other tournament animals usually do. So yes, it may be possible to breed this! Of course now they may go and change that :\

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by readysetgo888 View Post
    Actually, I just checked the thanksgibbon description in the store, and it does NOT say "not found through breeding" like the other tournament animals usually do. So yes, it may be possible to breed this! Of course now they may go and change that :\
    Oh that is an interesting find you made there! Maybe it is breedable and that's what she got!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast