Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: All of my building upgrades are gone!

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    There are drastic changes, but we are looking into ways to thank you all for your support during this limited release. Again, we encourage anyone with concerns to email support@teamlava.com so we can assist you. Thanks!
    I sent an email last night and no answer, i just sent another and demanded all my money back.
    Btw, i just checked back in and my seafood store disappeared... Now I have zero shops, I can't cook anything!!!

I wish this didn't happen. It was so fun before all this.

Hey everyone, I just wanted to share that this is in preparation for a big update to the game. Drastic changes are being made, so the economy is being adjusted accordingly. As a reminder, this game still is in limited release.

With that said, we encourage you to email support@teamlava.com with any additional concerns. Thanks!
    WOW

This is intentional? With no explanation of what's going on? Just sprung on people? And then with the caveat "oh we're still in limited release so quit your whining, what did you expect?"

I didn't realize that TeamLava held its customers in such contempt.

Perhaps when you make drastic changes to a game, you should accompany it with some kind of explanation beyond - "go cry to an email address if you don't like it"

An email address, I might add, that auto-replies a message saying it is overwhelmed with volume and will probably take a while to get back to you. (I emailed support already).

I've only been playing this game for a couple of weeks, and thought it had some promise. But this kind of attitude makes me what I'm doing playing any TeamLava games.

New Resident
    It doesn't work at all. The game is still the same. I can't play now because of the capacity of my pantry

Hey everyone, I just wanted to share that this is in preparation for a big update to the game. Drastic changes are being made, so the economy is being adjusted accordingly. As a reminder, this game still is in limited release.

With that said, we encourage you to email support@teamlava.com with any additional concerns. Thanks!
    I did send email re concerns to support@TL and received their automated response. So deleted the game from my device. Might come back to check if they have fixed issues brought up and economics of the game, then maybe enjoy the game again.

I have also removed this game. The new changes, along with the tweaking of my pantry capacity/shop availability makes it basically unplayable to me. Unfortunate because I thought this game had potential. Now it just seems like they want you to spend tons of gems.

New Resident
    swear they just played us into spending cash and we just got scammed by this guys...

Executive Chef
    I can't even purchase gems since I'm in the states and have an out of country itunes account. Otherwise I probably would have gotten some to get extra appliances when I was starting off. I am also close to deleting the game and being happy with it. Ill give them the week like I've said.

I got a pop up saying in a week things will be better as they go about making mor exciting changes. I'll see if I'm impressed or wowed when that time comes.

I hope you listen to some of us. We're the ones that have played this game a lot and we're telling you guys that you screwed this up. Make next week's update good or I personally will delete this.
    Last edited by FrozenTurtle; 11-24-14 at 06:01 PM. Reason: removed third party game mention

Quote Originally Posted by pa_thomp View Post
    I hope you listen to some of us. We're the ones that have played this game a lot and we're telling you guys that you screwed this up. Make next week's update good or I personally will delete this.
    I hope they listen to all of us... I want everything back to the levels where they were, I spent money to get there!!!
    Last edited by FrozenTurtle; 11-24-14 at 06:01 PM. Reason: removed third party game mention

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast