Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: All of my building upgrades are gone!

Sorry everyone! Please email support@teamlava.com for assistance with this.

I can't cook anything, four shops are still missing... I only have the fish market, I can't get any ingredients wth!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	75.3 KB 
ID:	16657

New Resident
    I will be deleting this game too if this doesn't get fixed.

I have spent a lot of time on this game for months upgrading the shops/pantry only for it to be taken away with no compensation. I have had some recipes taken away which I had already paid for and now it is wanting me to buy them again. This is a completely ridiculous upgrade. This game has always been incredibly buggy and I haven't been happy with some of the other recent upgrades. It's going to take even more time now to expand the restaurant and I don't think I can be bothered when the developers seem to be making it harder and harder for its players.

Hey everyone, I just wanted to share that this is in preparation for a big update to the game. Drastic changes are being made, so the economy is being adjusted accordingly. As a reminder, this game still is in limited release.

With that said, we encourage you to email support@teamlava.com with any additional concerns. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Hey everyone, I just wanted to share that this is in preparation for a big update to the game. Drastic changes are being made, so the economy is being adjusted accordingly. As a reminder, this game still is in limited release.

With that said, we encourage you to email support@teamlava.com with any additional concerns. Thanks!
    So basically "drastic changes" means this is how things are going to stay? I'm done with this game.

The game was rolled out MONTHS ago and has already undergone several tweaks and changes. STOP already. It's fine the way it is. And making it harder to play is NOT going to attract new users.

I will not play anymore unless all my upgrades are returned and the wait time for shopping items is decreased. 16 hours for butter and mushrooms is ridiculous. 8 hours for onions and 4 hours for potatoes? Forget it. No one is going to want to wait around for this stuff.
    Last edited by goldenwaves; 11-12-14 at 03:33 PM.

They had better give me back everything I lost and put back each and every level the way it was. I spent my hard earned cash to be entertained by this game and now I'm in total disappointment!

I really worked hard to get where I was. I hope the people who had 7 shopping carts and a 130+ pantry get compensated. Grrr!!

Quote Originally Posted by beebz28 View Post
    They had better give me back everything I lost and put back each and every level the way it was. I spent my hard earned cash to be entertained by this game and now I'm in total disappointment!
    If I spent money on this game, I'd be screaming FRAUD!

Quote Originally Posted by Dishcoteque View Post
    If I spent money on this game, I'd be screaming FRAUD!
    I will send an email and demand a credit, I spent a lot of money... It is fraud!

There are drastic changes, but we are looking into ways to thank you all for your support during this limited release. Again, we encourage anyone with concerns to email support@teamlava.com so we can assist you. Thanks!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast