Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: All of my building upgrades are gone!

All of my building upgrades are gone!

Every single upgrade I've done has been reset to some previous level. For example, I had my pantry up to 110, it's now at 90. I had six slots in the street market; I now have four. My fish market is gone. All my grocery carts have been knocked down by at least two. This took WEEKS of work, parts and waiting. Will this be corrected???

Edit: Please check out this thread for more information.
    Last edited by FrozenTurtle; 11-17-14 at 06:24 PM.

I have the same issue... I lost four markets, my levels are screwed up, my pantry capacity has gone down, everything has gone haywire. This is a big bug & needs to be fixed pronto... i want all my stuff back PLEASE!!!

I was just reading another thread about the Fish Market. If it's been taken out of the game, shouldn't we get our parts back? I don't remember what it took to build it, but I remember collecting parts for days! I could have used them on something else. I feel sorry for anyone who spent money on that. Jeesh!

New Resident
    Same here. My Capacity and Street Market slots are all down to default, menus for appliances are all screwed up, prices are all different. Items I saved in the Pantry are all gone. Please fix it soon! It would be too much time and work to start all over again.

New Resident
    Because the items in my pantry has been lowered it's now full and I can't collect any supplies. That means that I can't cook anything because I'm out of supplies. I can't even upgrade the pantry because I can't collect items from the hardware store. Right now my game is stuck because of these changes. It took a long time to collect and pay for items for these upgrades and now they are taken away without compensation. This is ridiculous!! If they want to keep people playing this game they have to fix this issue!!

New Resident
    I have the same problem happened to me this morning! All my upgrades on my shops and my pantry were back to square one as if I had never upgraded them before! I only want to play a game that allows me to advance and upgrade, even if it's slowly and gradually. Why would anyone want to play a game that allows you to upgrade slowly first and then invalidates all your upgrades later?

The Honorable Panda
    I will report this over.

Also try restarting your game or device.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Host(ess)
    It's not about restarting the devices. I have two devices and both are screwy. I also keep my task bar clean. I'm afraid to delete and reinstall, but at this point, we've already lost everything, so maybe I'll try it on one device. But if they happen to manage to actually fix the problem, just my luck, I'll have to start all over again.

Executive Chef
    I just complained about this a few hours on the bugs thread. It took forever for me to get all of my buildings to the place where I could order five items at a time. And they remove it? And double the price of the chateau stove, whilst expecting me to order parts to upgrade the buildings again? They cost more too than they did before. What's the purpose of this stupidity?!

The game takes one step forward and three steps back. They raised the prices on the food so we can earn more coins. Then lowered it a week later, now it's back up again. I swear, just tell is the truth! The person doing this keeps falling asleep at the keyboard and is making this taps by mistake.

Ive never given up on a game or thrown in the towel but if this isn't fixed soon, in a week or two, no more than that, I'm deleting this mess and will come back when it's gotten its act today and/or have expanded into other markets.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Kel5i View Post
    Because the items in my pantry has been lowered it's now full and I can't collect any supplies. That means that I can't cook anything because I'm out of supplies. I can't even upgrade the pantry because I can't collect items from the hardware store. Right now my game is stuck because of these changes. It took a long time to collect and pay for items for these upgrades and now they are taken away without compensation. This is ridiculous!! If they want to keep people playing this game they have to fix this issue!!

You will have to discard some items from your pantry. Just click the trash button and you can choose how many of a certain item you want to toss.

My fish market is still there. I was ordering lobsters when this fiasco happened. So I don't know if it will go away when this is done or not. I mean is it just gone totally for you all? That sucks. Then again, it doesn't, I hated how long it took to order items from there. 24 hours for lobster!

Are we supposed to get these from the fishing boat now? I hope not. Farm 2 is the only place where I'm waiting 2 hours for bait. And even then we have the ability to make more than one at a time. Major downgrade!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast