Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Timed Daily Goal: Farmer's Market

Executive Chef
    I am playing on my phone and iPad and got two different goals. The iPhone has the savory pie one and I only visited the market the one time. What do you think my odds are of getting enough before the goal expires?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    I am playing on my phone and iPad and got two different goals. The iPhone has the savory pie one and I only visited the market the one time. What do you think my odds are of getting enough before the goal expires?
    I failed several of the Daily Goal: Farmer's Market in the beginning. It gets easier after unlocking the kitchen and it helps to have many Farmer's Markets. I have 6 out and 2 in storage...
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Rhino Keeper
    Have the daily goals ended? I was getting them, but now they have stopped ...

Rhino Keeper
    my goals are still on..finished 4 by now..i think u get it for a week or so going by the earlier posts..

Rhino Keeper
    I think it only goes for a limited time but not sure how long that is. So far I've had 15 daily requests and still getting them

Executive Chef
    I've been playing since november, lev 21, and still get the Farmer's Market-goals. We had a period without them, though.
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Rhino Keeper
    I get them everyday too, ive built up so much money now though so i dont bother unless im close to being maxed out on the items it needs
    Last edited by kirsty050; 01-06-15 at 08:13 AM.

While I'm still struggling to find the paper pieces by visiting the castle rooms, I have quit the daily goals. I think my time, energy, and resources are better used to make picnic baskets right now.

Rhino Keeper
    Gtey give me gems, and I'm fairly careful about gem traps so I'm gonna do every one of them, have yet to miss one

Executive Chef
    Based on what I've read so far it seems I'm close to finishing the last goals I did a few of these market goals but since Merlins notes I've been concentrating on that. When I reach the end of the current goals I'll probably do these again but while I'm having to adventure everyday I can't get enough to do both.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast