Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Timed Daily Goal: Farmer's Market

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AnniePMH View Post
    I failed several of the Daily Goal: Farmer's Market in the beginning. It gets easier after unlocking the kitchen and it helps to have many Farmer's Markets. I have 6 out and 2 in storage...
    I didn't realize you could get more than two farmer's markets! I just assumed it's max two like most other buildings.

I'd build more now but... I have ran out of room. OTL

Rhino Keeper
    What time of day does the daily market goal come out? I always seem to miss them / or don't have enough time to complete before it disappears

Quote Originally Posted by Perry9877 View Post
    I have had only one mission from the market. I have two markets and have had them over a week, but only the one goal. Am I doing something wrong?
    I have a new one evry day..never do them because i need the supplies for other things

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 3cala View Post
    What time of day does the daily market goal come out? I always seem to miss them / or don't have enough time to complete before it disappears
    It is rather strange. I think the goal appears a minimum of 24 hours after you last completed a daily goal and the timer starts at the time of login.

So if I finish a goal at 4pm but I log in at 3pm the following day the new one wont be there, however when I log in for a second time at 7pm the following day the new daily goal will start its timer with 24 hours left.

I find this bothersome as I often log in after 23 hours but then cant log in for another 8 or so, which means the Daily goal quest constantly creeps forward in time and I don't actually get one every 24 hours and it works out that I get one every 30-40 hours.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234