Page 3 of 102 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Thanksgiving Parade Event 11-14-14

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Today the event starts. Time will likely be 5:30 pm eastern daylight savings time or approximately 13 and one half hours from time of this post.

Don't gift your neighbors this morning just in case.
    Have all your plane orders ready to go.
    Good luck to all!

Good advice. It will be 10.30pm here in the UK so I probably won't be starting until the morning.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wendy2859 View Post
    Does anyone know what time the event will start in England? If the Americans celebrate Thanksgiving with turkey what do they have for Christmas dinner?
    In Canada we have turkey on Thanksgiving and again at Christmas!
    Event in England will start twelves hours and about forty minutes from time of this post!

London, England is 10:30 pm
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 11-14-14 at 03:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wendy2859 View Post
    Does anyone know what time the event will start in England? If the Americans celebrate Thanksgiving with turkey what do they have for Christmas dinner?
    My daughter prefers ham to turkey, so for Christmas we make a nice ham with trimmings.
    ID: calivali123 Farm: Fanciful Farms

Quote Originally Posted by Ev3sfarm View Post
    Thank you for that im sorry dont know much american/canadian history. I hope you didnt think me ignorant!
    Definitely don't think you're ignorant. The world is a big and varied place with lots of different traditions. I can't imagine that anyone could keep track of it all. Asking is how we all learn.
    ID: calivali123 Farm: Fanciful Farms

Executive Chef
    The app is now showing as the Christmas icon.
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by calivali123 View Post
    Definitely don't think you're ignorant. The world is a big and varied place with lots of different traditions. I can't imagine that anyone could keep track of it all. Asking is how we all learn.

I had no idea what Thanksgiving was either. Now it makes sense as to why the animals are wearing those strange costumes in the picture.

Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    I had no idea what Thanksgiving was either. Now it makes sense as to why the animals are wearing those strange costumes in the picture.

Those costumes are strange even to us Americans who grow up learning all about the pilgrims.... Doesn't deter from the fact that ancestors had zero taste in clothes! Lol

So any guesses as to which kind of event this is gonna be?

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by anythingyouwant99 View Post
    So any guesses as to which kind of event this is gonna be?

I hope not random. I really wish they would give us community events like they do on Dragon Story and Fantasy Forest.
    Wow been a lot of crazy alarm clock setting during these events!

Ugg not ready for another exausting event so soon...i have only popped into my game twice since the hallow event finished. The cat is adorable as always so guess i'm gonna have to find the energy for it.. I skipped on most of the fall event thinking the cat wasnt that great and then i ended up regretting it :P so i'm spending the day getting my train full since i know its bound to be a plane delivery event which i hate..sigh but good luck everyone!!

Page 3 of 102 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast