Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021

Thread: Pumpkin Panda - 2014 Nov 14

Fashion Designer
    i wanted it also. none for me

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sand View Post
    Last ditch effort. Unicorn & Sloth: 10 hours. Heck, I'm not even sure what that is. Bamboon maybe?
    Ah well. I wanted this animal (although it's almost as useless as Plantlers) for one reason. Whenever I get to one of those battleground levels ending in -1 or -6 where victory is guaranteed, I wanted the comic relief of watching this bear pull its own head off and fling it at the opponent. All this wasted effort was for just that pleasure.
    Better luck next year if I'm still around.
    Aw, sorry you didn't get it (and to anyone else who didn't get it). Hopefully you will have some good luck to counterbalance that later on!

And it's interesting, but the battle animations are often pretty cool / have some effort put in them. For example, the treebra (I think) jumps forward and backs up when it does its animation. I kind of wish they'd put that effort into making new animal types, heh.

WHAT ARE YOU USING THA\ KEEPS GIVING YOU Pumpkin Panda fails???

Rhino Keeper

Pumpkin Panda

The post in the store says it can't be bred but i just bred it and it's 16 hours to hatch

Quote Originally Posted by BBHome20 View Post
    The post in the store says it can't be bred but i just bred it and it's 16 hours to hatch
    And I bred a scarecrow last week, which also was supposed to be unbreedable. If I see an “unbreedable” creature in the market that I like, I always try to breed it, because you never know.

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021