Page 64 of 100 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874 ... LastLast

Thread: Sneak Peek & Musings of what it might be about

Executive Chef
    I really didn't think so..but I was hoping ..Spirit by opening this thread you got my hopes up big time,, really we all need land to open .

Nightclub Owner
    I was just hoping for an App update to fix the bug issue with portrait and gifting. *sighs*
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    I really didn't think so..but I was hoping ..Spirit by opening this thread you got my hopes up big time,, really we all need land to open .
    Indeed! Some expansions would be greatly appreciated
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    I was just hoping for an App update to fix the bug issue with portrait and gifting. *sighs*
    Yes they should be fix

Quote Originally Posted by Liloze View Post
    Indeed! Some expansions would be greatly appreciated
    When will expansions be released? A lot of us are in desperate need for space.

Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    Yes...that would be great!! Not sure how long Apple approval takes but hopefully no longer than a week...

Expansions would be great, too!!! Please...pretty please ... My youngest used to say, "I'll give hugs & kisses every day"...lol
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Didn't find it till too late on whether or not there is an update today. The event will be the focus until the timer runs out....

Just to confirm, no new goals released today. Back to the monster mash! I'll leave the thread open if anyone wants to speculate about next week. I'd be happy with some expansions too! Thanks all!

Rhino Keeper
    Okay, so new value pack out with 100 energy+3 Treasure Troves + what is that? 10 trade tickets or is that an inscription?

1. If it's a Belladonna Inscription couple that with an increase in skunku-pies, I'd say Belladonna might be up to something soon
    or
    2. If it's a trade ticket then we're probably imagining the skunku-pie thing and Expansions, maybe?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 8hat View Post
    Okay, so new value pack out with 100 energy+3 Treasure Troves + what is that? 10 trade tickets or is that an inscription?

1. If it's a Belladonna Inscription couple that with an increase in skunku-pies, I'd say Belladonna might be up to something soon
    or
    2. If it's a trade ticket then we're probably imagining the skunku-pie thing and Expansions, maybe?
    Mods, can you give us clarification on what, exactly, those tickets are? Are they trade tickets? Inscriptions?

Wish they had a little info box on sale items so we'd be able to get a run-down of what certain tickets represent, etc. Too confusing, otherwise...
    All of my TL accounts are under ArcadiaTofu. Add me and 9 times out of 10 I'll add you quickly and try to gift as much as possible

Host(ess)
    They are the letters of recommendation, not trade tickets or expansion permits. Boo.