Page 82 of 100 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692 ... LastLast

Thread: Sneak Peek & Musings of what it might be about

Fashion Designer
    I didn't get any pop ups or anything. Glad others are talking about it so I can be on board!! Thanks all!
    My storm ID is: luna2cute

I currently play Fantasy Forest Story and Dream City. Have previously played many others.

I love gifts of Gems in FFS and always return gifts in the order received.

Thank you kindly friends and have fun!

~Luna

Fashion Designer
    I only have less than 30 trade tickets. Is it trade tickets or expansion permits? I haven't fully expanded yet so maybe this won't matter for me. Hmmmm...what to do what to do...

I currently play Fantasy Forest Story and Dream City. Have previously played many others.

~Luna

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by luna2cute View Post
    I only have less than 30 trade tickets. Is it trade tickets or expansion permits? I haven't fully expanded yet so maybe this won't matter for me. Hmmmm...what to do what to do...
    If its just expansions then its just keeping on churning out Trade tickets to convert to Expansion Tickets.. no big surprise there.. I think someone earlier said something about Baron Tent and tickets.. kind find that hard to believe.. like using Sister Sister inscriptions to finish that one stupid goal..

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by burritosprings View Post
    If its just expansions then its just keeping on churning out Trade tickets to convert to Expansion Tickets.. no big surprise there.. I think someone earlier said something about Baron Tent and tickets.. kind find that hard to believe.. like using Sister Sister inscriptions to finish that one stupid goal..

LOL. Good point! Thanks.

~Luna

Executive Chef
    It said to have your trade tickets ready. That's why I wondered out loud why it said trade tickets and didn't say permits. It made me wonder if there will be something besides (in addition to..) expansions. Someone else speculated about the tent.

Quote Originally Posted by luna2cute View Post

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mreames View Post
    It said to have your trade tickets ready. That's why I wondered out loud why it said trade tickets and didn't say permits. It made me wonder if there will be something besides (in addition to..) expansions. Someone else speculated about the tent.
    Trade tickets can be used to upgrade the Royal Chateau also.. so I think they meant to say.. is start making some trade tickets and you will need the ones you have for expansion permits.. I see in no possible way with all the Cray Cray that has happened in the last 6 to 8 months.. they will require us to divert Trade tickets to anything other then expansions.

Rhino Keeper
    I just got a notification asking if I was ready to wisp through the forest.. Play on words? Wisp!!!
    Duchess of Zoe's Castle in the Hidden Hills of the Thuakie Nation
    ⚔⚔⚔ Crystallized sword #26 ⚔⚔⚔
    Honored member of The Thuakie Sword Society.

Executive Chef
    Are you ready to wisp away through the forest? Be on the lookout this Thursday! iPad pop up not in game. So yes, I'd be shocked if there aren't expansions coming this week.
    Last edited by mreames; 07-01-15 at 05:18 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I just got a message in my table's notification bar asking me if I was ready to go tiptoeing through the forest (or something like that). There was more but I couldn't read it because only a set number of characters are visible in the notification bar.

Edit: Wish I could type faster!

Here's a pic of the notification, 4th one down:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	260 
Size:	31.5 KB 
ID:	21281
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******