Page 25 of 100 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575 ... LastLast

Thread: Sneak Peek & Musings of what it might be about

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ryusei745 View Post
    wave after wave broke over the deck of he ship, rocking it, pushing it to and fro until finally.... *crash!* the relentless waves smashed it into the glimmer cliffs. The crew survived but they are livid and demand a lighthouse be built to prevent this from ever happening again.

Also the baron demands compensation for the emotional trauma he endured over this event while he slept in his warm bed miles away.
    awesome lol

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    There will be an update tomorrow.
    Yay, any clues? Will I have a use for all the faerie building stuff at last? Thanks
    🗻 The Kingdom of AnkhSkardellia, proud custodian of the mighty Thuakie sword #35

✖️✖️{}==========>

Fashion Designer
    wave after wave broke over the deck of he ship, rocking it, pushing it to and fro until finally.... *crash!* the relentless waves smashed it into the glimmer cliffs. The crew survived but they are livid and demand a lighthouse be built to prevent this from ever happening again.

Also the baron demands compensation for the emotional trauma he endured over this event while he slept in his warm bed miles away.
    So cool you got it & great storyline ....I just feel the dark clouds the last week plus,

Fashion Designer
    Good morning (or eve, night) ... Dear mods, any idea if this update will be a timed event or additional storyline? Thanks

Banned
    Getting boar pelts from Dire Boars all of a sudden. Might be a clue about where this update will be heading.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by burritosprings View Post
    Getting boar pelts from Dire Boars all of a sudden. Might be a clue about where this update will be heading.
    Was thinking the same thing

Executive Chef
    Not feeling excited at all today, went about my queendom chores as usual, I even collected from the characters houses, don't care...
    Whatever this update is I will take my time, whether it be timed event or core storyline.
    I think last week's "Big News" cured my CS addiction !
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Liloze View Post
    Not feeling excited at all today, went about my queendom chores as usual, I even collected from the characters houses, don't care...
    Whatever this update is I will take my time, whether it be timed event or core storyline.
    I think last week's "Big News" cured my CS addiction !
    Not giving up yet. Bad taste from last few weeks. I am a forgiving person generally but i am getting much more guarded.

Rhino Keeper
    the bad taste over the past events was just thoughtlessness on somebodies part back at TL. im once again looking forward to updates from TL but am slightly disappointed we didnt get any valentines items in the market this year. maybe they'll release some pink items for breast cancer awareness month. sounds terrible that i have to add i have no clue when that is....

Executive Chef
    ......maybe they'll release some pink items for breast cancer awareness month. sounds terrible that i have to add i have no clue when that is....
    That's October and is usually trumped by H'ween.

Ho-hum, there's an update . . . (Notice the lace of enthusiasm so I don't set myself up for disappointment. Again.)

ETA ... is it a FUNERAL for the w-alicorns that were raptured & the dire boars finally start dropping pelts in their grief? LOL
    Last edited by NorthWoodsKingdom; 02-19-15 at 08:55 AM.