Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: More Nests/Tree of Life?

Rhino Keeper

More Nests/Tree of Life?

I've been thinking about it for a while now. I cannot stress this enough, WE NEED MORE NESTS. If it costs gems so be it. I'll just have to save up. I'm pretty sure others have already said it countless times before as well. So, PLEASE, TL at least take it into consideration, along with the freedom to actually move the breeding garden and tree of life to where we want.

P.S. Is anyone saving up just in case new nest(s) come out soon?

Farm Supplier
    I am, actually. I try to keep at least 250 gems, since that's my best guess as what they'd cost since that's what the extra nests in DS cost as well. I really really wish we had at least two. I still have most of the animals from the Halloween event in storage while I was frantically trying to breed the Frankenswine and the Bansheep. Also, I just put the Arboar from the tournament in my nest to hatch it. It's crazy to try and find an appropriate time between breedings to hatch the ones in my storage.

Executive Chef
    I have not saved up, but I really hope we get this. So much that if the price is reasonable I will absolutely BUY some gems to get this.

(Yes, that was a blatant attempt to try to convice TL it is in THEIR best interest to offer another den/nest. But it is also true. )

Executive Chef
    I might consider buying it if it was like $5-10. More than that and I would have to believe that I was going to play the game for a very long time... It's unlikely that I'd spend more and I don't think I like the idea of the game when it has 100's of animals, it might feel overwhelming. It would be awesome to have two nests, but there would definitely have to be a lot more expansions first. Otherwise I barely have room to put the ones I'm hatching from the single nest.

Executive Chef
    Please!!!
    Main id: squinn1981

Executive Chef
    That would be a great idea to have a second nest. But no gems saved so costly coins would be a better choice for me.

Executive Chef
    I would purchase gems in order to buy 2 nd nest
    "Never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today."

Executive Chef
    This been requested several times
    I know a lot won't resist buying it
    Of it's reasonably priced

8 animals in storage

Rhino Keeper
    I am saving up, but I always seem to spend it... Should they release it, I will try and save up for this gem.

I just wish they would let us move the darn thing we already have. It would make the spacing more useful.
    ~Daily Fantasy Forest Story Player~
    Level 39
    Album: 44/81
    Currently Trying For: Treasure Toucan
    Super Rares and Ultra Rares

Vinotaur, Magmacore, Ancient Sloth, Vampire Cat, Skeletal Dragon, Yak-O-Lantern, Glacial Griffin, Ocean Owl, Hydro Yak, Sea Horse, Cosmic Phoenix, Aurora Pegasus, Frankenswine, Nightmare, Terrorier, Twilight Troll, Scarecrow

~Dragon Story Player~
    ON PARTIAL HIATUS
    Plays enough to breed, evolve, collect, battle dragons, send gold, and accept requests.

Executive Chef
    Extra nest/tree would be awesome, I'm saving up gems and leaving animals in storage.. 10 in there already, Ancient Sloth and Hydro Yak were the only lucky ones to be hatched..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast