Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update 11/12/2014

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PennyLane1900 View Post
    I downloaded it,but the goals don't show up...wow,this is such a bummer!
    Same here!

Where is the update? I got it on my iPod but not yet on my tablet.

Quote Originally Posted by zeldashepard View Post
    It's still unfair though. IOS players get a head start (or Android gets left back, whichever you prefer) over something that has a time limit. It's hard enough for newer bakeries that don't have as many oven slots or reliable neighbors to do the goals, but to give them less time for simply being on another platform... well, it sucks lol.
    27 days is more than enough to complete the goal. I never built more than two ovens and I always manage to finish the goals 10 to 15 days before the deadline. Plan your time well and serve the food right after it's done. I'm pretty sure you can do it too coz there are times I have to juggle between assignment deadlines or exams but still I've managed to complete the goals.

Host(ess)
    It would've been nice to know the parts needed for the fall fountain before buying more than one or two. Goals used to use new parts which is why they took longer as opposed to recently. I guess they've noticed how a lot of people buy so many of the ovens/drink makers to finish goals very quickly. Though I don't understand why they shortened the time limit, as they've had two goals available at once in the past.

Executive Chef
    Im too lazy go go search for this on amazon. Ill just transfer over on my ipod and get it done there. This reminds me of the days when they released the new thanksgiving version for ios and made android wait a few days for theirs. Almost caused a riot!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lbakecakesl View Post
    It would've been nice to know the parts needed for the fall fountain before buying more than one or two. Goals used to use new parts which is why they took longer as opposed to recently. I guess they've noticed how a lot of people buy so many of the ovens/drink makers to finish goals very quickly. Though I don't understand why they shortened the time limit, as they've had two goals available at once in the past.
    I'm guessing the deadline is 27 days so we get Christmas goals a week early in December.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by steelersbabyyy View Post
    i have android and i still had the 2012 verison of the thanksgiving version on my phone, and when i clicked on that version the goals popped up
    I downloaded thanksgiving version and it didn't work for me. No goals. I have a Samsung galaxy s3

Host(ess)
    They could just have the thanksgiving/autumn goal finish while the christmas goal is out. They've done it before several times. It just makes more sense for a goal that requires new parts to not have a shortened deadline. It's fine for those of us at higher levels, but a hassle for those who have fewer neighbors.
    Not interested in new neighbors

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by rita6834 View Post
    I downloaded thanksgiving version and it didn't work for me. No goals. I have a Samsung galaxy s3
    Is it the one from the Amazon App Store found here: https://www.amazon.com/TeamLava-Baker...s=bakery+story

^I hope it's okay to post it, since TL does support the Amazon app versions, as well as Google Play. But Kooky will correct me if I'm wrong, wasn't trying to break the rules, I swear!

If it is and it's still not working, I thought that I heard someone mention that the Halloween Edition from Amazon was also working for goals. I have a Galaxy Note 3, so I can't imagine why it wouldn't work on yours, other than it's just very device selective? Strange.
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

Host(ess)
    No, it says that the release date was: 20 Nov 2012. The new android version will come later. There's always the issue with android users getting their updates after apple users.
    Not interested in new neighbors