Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spooky Tree Shelf

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    If TL didn't fix it then, I doubt they will fix it 1 or 2 years later. So what's the point in reopening last year's topic? I'm confused.

(Never mind, I got the answer. Just saw several last year's threads reopened. Lol)
    Why are you confused??? You can always skip those threads so that you are not confuse lol.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakerling View Post
    Why are you confused??? You can always skip those threads so that you are not confuse lol.
    I was wondering why such an old thread was reopened for no obvious reason. Then I saw my answer. Lol keep it up.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    I was wondering why such an old thread was reopened for no obvious reason. Then I saw my answer. Lol keep it up.
    Halloween is just round the corner and spooky tree shelf is also item relevant to Halloween. I am just curious why that spooky tree shelf look so small. I don't understand why you said that for no obvious reason lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakerling View Post
    Halloween is just round the corner and spooky tree shelf is also item relevant to Halloween. I am just curious why that spooky tree shelf look so small. I don't understand why you said that for no obvious reason lol.
    They did mentioned that the shelf is intended to be that tiny. So it won't be fix. Hope this clear your curiosity.

Btw Bakerling, can you stop bumping up old threads please. It's getting kinda annoying to browse through the forum. Thank you!
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

The Honorable Panda
    Please do not bump up old threads. This can be confusing and members may think there is a new update.

Closing thread to prevent any confusion.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12