Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spooky Tree Shelf

Fashion Designer

Spooky Tree Shelf

I am not sure if this has been addressed or not, I haven't been on the forums in awhile.

The Spooky Tree Shelf is TINY. You can barely see it when it is placed, & when you rotate it - it disappears.
    Bakery ID: xoxJenn

☮ ❤ ツ

Rhino Keeper
    I think it's intentional, unfortunately. Which makes no sense. I stored mine because they look ridiculous.

Fashion Designer
    You could be right. Maybe it's supposed to look more like a divider? -_- Not what I expected!
    Bakery ID: xoxJenn

☮ ❤ ツ

Rhino Keeper
    Isn't it the cat's toy?

Fashion Designer
    Can you just imagine these patrons trying read from those tiny, tiny books? lol

But yeah, that would have been better if they just made it a divider, if they weren't going to make it bigger like the other bookcases. It would have been a really nice item if it were, such a shame.
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

Fashion Designer
    reason i didn't buy any. I think the concept is cute but the size .........well, makes it obsolete(since we just got awesome pumpkin fence dividers), for me at least.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zeldashepard View Post
    I think it's intentional, unfortunately. Which makes no sense. I stored mine because they look ridiculous.

That is ridiculous. How come the spooky Tree shelf look so tiny? I think it should be resized to 2x2 display.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakerling View Post
    That is ridiculous. How come the spooky Tree shelf look so tiny? I think it should be resized to 2x2 display.
    We asked about it but were told it was that way by design lol. Its the same as the "industrial" mixer. My home mixer is bigger than that one. I didn't even bother putting them in my bakery. There's been quite a few out of proportion items over the last year or 2.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by geordieprogman View Post
    We asked about it but were told it was that way by design lol. Its the same as the "industrial" mixer. My home mixer is bigger than that one. I didn't even bother putting them in my bakery. There's been quite a few out of proportion items over the last year or 2.
    It seem that it was 2 years back and the item is still no resize till today lol.

Grand Emperor
    If TL didn't fix it then, I doubt they will fix it 1 or 2 years later. So what's the point in reopening last year's topic? I'm confused.

(Never mind, I got the answer. Just saw several last year's threads reopened. Lol)
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 10-20-15 at 06:36 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast