Page 15 of 63 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Battle Tournament: Thanksgibbon 11-11-14

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    I have no gem animals
    Round 3 Werewolf L13 beat rainguin
    Round 4 Nightmare L15 beat werewolf, dark attack

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    New to battling in these tournaments, thanks for all the posts which help as it is all very confusing, lol.

Werewolf beaten by Onyx Ox (dark-fire) after Vinatour lost
    I've posted a battle element table I use the strongest elements I have it helps if ur animals are a high level I ho it helps

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    I have no gem animals
    Round 3 Werewolf L13 beat rainguin
    Round 4 Nightmare L15 beat werewolf, dark attack
    You can win without them just use ur strongest animals eg when I need my emerald I use only the nature part of emerald so u could use ur strongest nature

R1. Pyro Pony 1< Steamtrunk 11 F
    R2. Armodillo< Rainguin 10
    R3. Rainguin< Vinotaur 11
    R4. Werewolf< Aurora Pegysus D
    R5. Rock Rhino< Grassquatch 11 N
    R6. Daredevil< Ancient Sloth 11 E one hit, lol.
    R7. Jackalope< Fire Glider 13 E F
    R8. Chameneon< Thunder Mammoth 10 El Ea El
    R9. Kola Cadbra< Magmacore 10 F E F
    R10. Iciclaw<

Quote Originally Posted by A2TUDE View Post
    You can win without them just use ur strongest animals eg when I need my emerald I use only the nature part of emerald so u could use ur strongest nature
    I agree, you use the strongest of the elements to battle. Good luck and you can do it! If you get stuck there are people here that can help, I can try too.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by TokiChunsa View Post
    If only gem works for certain creatures, the that's unfair for people who don't have the unicorn yet. It's basically saying that ppl who have the gem creature can win the new creature and the other players are 'oh well'.
    I hope the following explanation makes sense to anyone fighting without a Unicorn or other Gem types. Whether it's Earth or some other element that turns out to be weak only to Gem, the same workaround should bring you success:

Quote Originally Posted by SANDSCApe View Post
    If it turns out that Gem is the only element strong against Earth, that still doesn't make the battles SYSTEMATICALLY harder, even if one doesn't have a Gem animal. The only pure Earth is a common that can be beaten with many supers or rares that are neutral to Earth. All other Earth challengers are hybrids, so one can tackle it with a super that has one element neutral to the Earth half and another element strong to the other half of the hybrid.
    There will ALWAYS be a way.
    It's not as if super-rare or ultra-rare forms of some nearly invincible element weak only to Gem are going to keep bombarding us with no way to get past them. Every rare and super-rare animal has two or three weaknesses because they are hybrids. Likewise, the hybrids you can use to fight them have up to three strengths.

Tournaments will always favor those who have the best fight clubs -- highest rarities, highest levels, most potent element combos, choice of champions from all elements. This doesn't make them unfair; it makes them TOURNAMENTS.
    It's perfectly okay to NOT know something; and one is no less worthy for admitting this. The wisest seeker is she who knows that she knows nothing!

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lipand5kids View Post
    I agree, you use the strongest of the elements to battle. Good luck and you can do it! If you get stuck there are people here that can help, I can try too.

Thank you and thank you to A2TUDE. It really helps when players post what they used to win a battle and and whether they use nature, earth, a combo, etc.

I always check the charts on page one that zenobia42 and A2TUDE posted.
    Thank you both for taking time to do this.

SANDSCApe I hope there is a way to win without a gem animal!

Sigh someday hoping for a unicorn!
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 11-12-14 at 05:00 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Thank you and thank you to A2TUDE. It really helps when players post what they used to win a battle and and whether they use nature, earth, a combo, etc.

I always check the charts on page one that zenobia42 and A2TUDE posted.
    Thank you both for taking time to do this.

SANDSCApe I hope there is a way to win without a gem animal!

Sigh someday hoping for a unicorn!
    Aw it's ok hun I think we all need to work together so why not share I gotta share from level 18 ITS REALLY HARD all my supers are above level 10 and I'm battling 3 4 times to win a each level grrrr

Executive Chef
    I lost to Iciclaw with the troll. The dark and nature attack didn't work. I'm confuse that I didn't win. With the earth it's sometimes dark and sometimes nature attack. I don't have gem animals.

Rhino Keeper
    I am stuck on level battle 3 with the Rainguin. I keep using Vinotaur L15 with nature but keep losing and it doesn't even say if my attack is weak or strong. I have no gem animals either.