Page 93 of 95 FirstFirst ... 438389909192939495 LastLast

Thread: New Tournament - Barbarian Dragon - 11-11-2014 (IOS only)

Executive Chef
    Congrats everyone! I speeded up rounds and managed to get this one with just over an hour to spare. Celestial worked it's magic for me as it did for others. So MEANpunk was my only bad round and after that I sailed through.

Lips, I know how you feel. It is almost 2am here and I need to get up at 7. Ugh. **** these tournaments lol

Here's my last 5 rounds:

25. Mad Scientist 3 > Emerald Knight 16 mb++
    26. Spring 8 > Arcane 18 mb++ (lost Divine 6)
    27. Emerald Knight 10 > Aquamarine 18 bm++
    28. Quetzal 10 > Black Diamond 20 b+++
    29. Quetzal 10 > Angel 20 b++b
    30. Celestial 7 > Barbarian 20 bm++ (lost Mad Scientist 3, Kabuki 6, Nightlight 8)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by saghaven View Post
    Congrats everyone! I speeded up rounds and managed to get this one with just over an hour to spare. Celestial worked it's magic for me as it did for others. So MEANpunk was my only bad round and after that I sailed through.

Lips, I know how you feel. It is almost 2am here and I need to get up at 7. Ugh. **** these tournaments lol

Here's my last 5 rounds:

30. Celestial 7 > Barbarian 20 bm++ (lost Mad Scientist 3, Kabuki 6, Nightlight 8)
    Congrats on your new champ sag! Good night.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by saghaven View Post

Here's my last 5 rounds:

That's fantastic sag, tbh I didn't know it was possible to fly through those last rounds as fast as you did! Congrats!!! Now get some well earned rest
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

I'm so PO I was so close and for some reason it would not acknowledge me buying some gold so I lost the dragon. I was on the last round just needed 4 more gold and never went through. So I too never will get it and was SO close yet again. Ugh to lose Lightspeed and now Barbarian, come on! Oh well I have work in less then 5 hrs. Night all and congrats on the winners and hugs to us that came so close but still lost.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostiemom View Post
    No shame in that, congrats!

I decided to speed and ulti my way to the end. Why put myself through 6 days of he!! just to come out empty-nested? I can get more gold, right?
    Exactly! I've been playing the game for close to a yr but never bothered battling. Berserker was my first champ and I was determined to get my second.

Executive Chef
    OMG!!!! I am soooo happy I finally won tournament last night it was soo close though and I did sped up about last 6 battles with 4 gold I wasn't having time to wait and thanks to TL I won all rounds from 27 --- 30 on my 3 or 4th try
    Soooo happy ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💃💃💃

This tournament was pretty ok for me, except that I was stuck on Shell for a day.
    And then I was fighting till the end of tournament with Barbarian, but i had to Ultimate it in the last hour.
    Feel free to add me in Dragon Story,Fantasy Forest Story,Restaurant Story 2 and Bakery Story 2
    My ID is KittyMur

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lipand5kids View Post
    I'm so PO I was so close and for some reason it would not acknowledge me buying some gold so I lost the dragon. I was on the last round just needed 4 more gold and never went through. So I too never will get it and was SO close yet again. Ugh to lose Lightspeed and now Barbarian, come on! Oh well I have work in less then 5 hrs. Night all and congrats on the winners and hugs to us that came so close but still lost.
    Oh no! Just 4 gold short is a pity. Next time do shout for help and some of us could have spare gold to send you.

I used one ultimate on two accounts but managed to get the dragon, hope it proves its worth after all that.

Fashion Designer
    Morning everyone..... Congrats to all who got the egg. This was quite hard for me, i had multiple dragons thst had to battle endlessly, i virtually played every hour the entire weekend, hubby was not amused .

Lip, sorry about that if the system failed maybe contact support?

Good luck everyone with getting crests. Battles sure arent easy anymore

Executive Chef
    My Celestial 6 got beat but came oh so close...closer than most other dragons. With a little under 2 hrs left I sped and tried the rest of my diamonds and champs. On the 5th try my Guardian 6 (JTKirk) came thru and crushed the Barbarian! Now I just need space for a new habitat to put him and Berserker in.

Congrats to everyone who made it thru and a big hug to those who didn't....remember that in this game there is always another dragon and these champs have a habit of showing up in value packs. That's how I got my first one (Immortal).
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)