Page 9 of 65 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast

Thread: ⚔Thuakie Sword Society⚔ (Castle Story)

Rhino Keeper
    I feel you. What a huge bummer, and now a disappointing v-day update.

Well let's plan something for St. Patrick's Day! Maybe they will give is green fun decorations!
    Duchess of Zoe's Castle in the Hidden Hills of the Thuakie Nation
    ⚔⚔⚔ Crystallized sword #26 ⚔⚔⚔
    Honored member of The Thuakie Sword Society.

To keep this thread going:
    The last few weeks have been disappointing to say the least.
    Your post the other day, Grand PooBah was right on point. TL has really slipped the last month or so.
    WISHING ALL THUAKIANS A FABULOUS WEEKEND !
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    For those coming here, looking for the event decor post, it's post #192 here: lol
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....vent&p=1071101

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Gr8ful1 View Post
    Lady Ash, Please do tell how you finally got your signature changed. I am experiencing the same difficulty

Grateful1 Thuakie #32
    I finally (and accidentally) got mine to show up this way - I typed in everything by hand & on the third line (where all the symbols are) I hit the space bar once before starting to type in the sword. Hope this helps hon😊😘😊

Ash
    Lady Ash Mistress of Ashville (my CS Dom)
    Proud⚔TSS⚔member and co-creator of the TAO of TEOTWAWKI
    VERY Proud owner of sword#⃣3⃣1⃣
    🔮✳️🔱✳️🔮{🎭}=============>

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	125.0 KB 
ID:	19497

Hope this works.... I got a shot of the secret meeting with Sabina and her fancy man at the castle garden.

Executive Chef
    LOL, SW! ... It appears April Fool's "gender bending" is reaching across the lands, yay! Lol

Executive Chef
    Bit tired here, but need to get this subject off my wall, lol...

Swedish ELK (this is the animal most Americans call a moose) meatballs:

Best if you hunt your own baby Elk (many Swedes do this).
    If you are not a hunter, buy the minced meat either 400 g (14 oz??) elk, 100 g (3,5 oz) pork, or only elk if you don't eat pork. Elk can be substituted by beef if you live in, say, California/Florida or some other moose/elk lacking place...

One slice of white bread, crumbed and soaked in some double cream, about 0.5 cup (1,5 dl).
    One ground yellow onion, one ground clove (?) of garlic. Some chopped parsley. A little salt and some finely ground black (or white) pepper. One egg, not cooked.

Mix everything. Season with some veal stock, cognac and soy sauce. Feel free to use sour cream, nutmeg or allspice if you want to, even if I wouldn't. Season according to taste, lol!
    Form to nice sized balls, lol, fry in pan with butter and some oil (I use rapeseed or sunflower seed oil). After the meat balls get some nice color, let them cook in the pan on lower temperature until cooked through.I serve with the juices from the pan, you can also make a sauce with flour, juices from the frying pan and double cream.

Serve with lingonberry jam, or, even better, lingonberries preserved uncooked. And boiled potatoes. This is important.

This might be off topic even for being off topic, in that case just delete, lol...
    Last edited by AnniePMH; 05-02-15 at 02:26 PM. Reason: Insert answers to no 9s questions and insert Florida
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnniePMH View Post
    Bit tired here, but need to get this subject off my wall, lol...

Swedish ELK (this is the animal most Americans call a moose) meatballs:

Best if you hunt your own baby Elk (many Swedes do this).
    If you are not a hunter, buy the minced meat either 400 g (14 oz??) elk, 100 g (3,5 oz) pork, or only elk if you don't eat pork. Elk can be substituted by beef if you live in, say, California/Florida or some other moose/elk lacking place...

One slice of white bread, crumbed and soaked in some double cream, about 0.5 cup (1,5 dl).
    One ground yellow onion, one ground clove (?) of garlic. Some chopped parsley. A little salt and some finely ground black (or white) pepper. One egg, not cooked.

Mix everything. Season with some veal stock, cognac and soy sauce. Feel free to use sour cream, nutmeg or allspice if you want to, even if I wouldn't. Season according to taste, lol!
    Form to nice sized balls, lol, fry in pan with butter and some oil (I use rapeseed or sunflower seed oil). After the meat balls get some nice color, let them cook in the pan on lower temperature until cooked through.I serve with the juices from the pan, you can also make a sauce with flour, juices from the frying pan and double cream.

Serve with lingonberry jam, or, even better, lingonberries preserved uncooked. And boiled potatoes. This is important.

This might be off topic even for being off topic, in that case just delete, lol...
    Yay!!!!! This is for me!!!! Thank you!!! 😘
    Do you REALLY go out and shoot Baby Bullwinkle???? 😳 I'm gonna do the ground beef from the store route. I will make them real soon! Temporarily out of: beef, pork, cream, veal stock, cognac, lingonberrys, parsley and bread. Let me know if you need any authentic American recipies!! XOXO

Executive Chef
    Olls, do you have a Natural Grocers down there in Floridaland? They carry frozen venison which would be close to baby bullwinkle. More so than beef, I reckon. Or even bison/buffalo would be good. I'm gonna try these, too! They sound nummy!
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm good with a beef/pork mix. Read that Bullwinkle is leaner than beef, so will use ground sirloin instead of something higher fat like chuck. Thanks though! 👍🏻

Page 9 of 65 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast