Page 7 of 65 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

Thread: ⚔Thuakie Sword Society⚔ (Castle Story)

Host(ess)
    Thanks for the compliment, Lorrainne! I think your signature is amazing.

I'm impressed how the "Thuakie Society" was formed and turned into a special addition to the game.
    Proud member of the ⚔Thuakie Sword Society⚔
    Lady in Red special Thuakie Sword engraved #⃣3⃣3⃣
    🔴❌❌{♦️}=============>

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    Hey, fellow Thuakians! Just a quick note to let you know I'm planning on visiting the Great Thuan in the new year for his inauguration as the Supreme and Celestial Kumquat of Light! It is the highest order in the land and a great honor. As his close and personal friend, I'm being allowed to hold his train in the ceremony and to serve him at the feast that follows.

If any of you would like to send presents, please just let me know and I'll be glad to take them with me. The good news is that in Thuan, the description of a present is as revered as an actual, physical present, so you can just leave a note here describing it! Presents need to be left by January 1st.

Thanks for your help in making this occasion so special for him!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    *Queenzod,
    Please accept and personally deliver to the Great Thuan, this elegant and noteworthy rare red color diamond♦️ ring, said to be the most expensive piece of jewelry in the world. It has an estimated value of $99 million, and is engraved with the message:
    Honor and Remembrance | ⚔Thuakie Sword Society⚔.
    The inscription is invisible to the naked eye and can only be seen with a magnifying glass.

Thank you in advance for providing this golden opportunity to your fellow Thuakie Society members.
    Last edited by TFTLK97; 12-04-14 at 06:29 AM.
    Proud member of the ⚔Thuakie Sword Society⚔
    Lady in Red special Thuakie Sword engraved #⃣3⃣3⃣
    🔴❌❌{♦️}=============>

Rhino Keeper
    Hey, fellow Thuakians! Just a quick note to let you know I'm planning on visiting the Great Thuan in the new year for his inauguration as the Supreme and Celestial Kumquat of Light! It is the highest order in the land and a great honor. As his close and personal friend, I'm being allowed to hold his train in the ceremony and to serve him at the feast that follows.

If any of you would like to send presents, please just let me know and I'll be glad to take them with me. The good news is that in Thuan, the description of a present is as revered as an actual, physical present, so you can just leave a note here describing it! Presents need to be left by January 1st.

I am sending a sapling. It will only grow to about 2 feet high, but oh what a sight. I cannot reveal my sources of where I obtained it, but it is a tree that produces jewels. It will only sprout once a year during December. This is how I finance Christmas, but I think The Great Thuan will find it very satisfactory also. You can only water it once a month at full moon. You can only water it with tears. I usually cut onions if I'm running short. It's a huge responsibility, but well worth it.
    ⚔ Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society! #44⚔ aka: Nelson

Quote Originally Posted by claupu View Post
    Hi, there are at least two German and one Dutch TSS members. With our magical swords it shouldn't be a problem to defend the European borders!
    agree
    lol, the old world is safe.
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Rhino Keeper

I have been toiling for weeks and I have gifts for the Great Thuan. From my mines I have forged a special vase made of my purest ores and I filled it with an arrangement of my rarest and most beautiful florals, herbs and greens. In addition, I send a citrus sapling which is a special hybrid from my orange and lemon groves. Please give my deepest respects to the Thuan!
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>

Executive Chef
    Greetings, Fair Thuakians!

I have returned from Thuan, where The Great Thuan was inducted as the Supreme and Celestial Kumquat of Light! It was so beautiful there - the amazing snow capped mountains, the secret crystal pools, the sumptuous meadows filled with the rare glowing wildflowers of Thuan... Truly special.

The ceremony was fantastic! All the notable people were there, the Dalai Lama, Benedict Cumberbatch (I got to sit next to him - squeal!), Elvis, and, of course, Obama, just to mention a few. The wind was whipping through the prayer flags and the sun glinted against the great peak of Kazam as the holy Kumquat mantle was placed on the shoulders of The Great Thuan. It was really spectacular, and I thought of you all and how much I wished you were there with me.

Afterwards there was a fabulous party, dancing til dawn, but Benedict and I slipped away a little early for some good, old fashioned snogging. Sigh. BTW, ladies, he's really good, but I don't kiss and tell.

The Great Thuan thanks you all for the lovely gifts! He was so impressed with each of them, as he adores fine crafting. The jewel tree has been planted in the courtyard of the palace, and all the monks in the land are collecting tears for its upkeep. Right next to it is the limone tree, and the scent of it's flowers are a heavenly intoxication to all who pass by. His personal alter is adorned with the tureen jar candle and the lovely chanukiah, and he wears the stunning red diamond ring every day.

He sends each of you a beautiful golden kumquat, filled with his blessings for a safe, prosperous and empathetic new year and his wishes that our society will continue in abundance!

Love and hugs to you all!
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Rhino Keeper
    Oh! What an experience it must have been! Thank you for sharing it with us in such vivid detail! All that and Benedict, too! It is almost too good to be true! I will cherish my golden kumquat always and have set it on the mantle of my drawing room for all to see. Thank you for such a unique momento!!!
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by perry5 View Post
    Oh! What an experience it must have been! Thank you for sharing it with us in such vivid detail! All that and Benedict, too! It is almost too good to be true! I will cherish my golden kumquat always and have set it on the mantle of my drawing room for all to see. Thank you for such a unique momento!!!
    Next time you'll have to come with me! Ben is coming for an extended visit with me next week. What can I say - we got on fabulously. >blush<

I'm so glad you like the golden kumquat! The Great Thuan thought you'd like it. He knows everything.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Sounds like an outstanding visit! I truly love the golden kumquat from the Great Thuan! It will be on display in a special glass case in the entryway of the Castle for all to admire! So you & Benedict, eh? Too awesome!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Wow... A golden kumquat... I AM SPEACHLESS....
    I am assuming thuan sent our leader something special an valuable, that only she will know of for now. Look forward to seeing it on display as well in the next thuakian meeting.
    For now, i wil cherish my kumquat. I am honoured. Thank you
    As for you and Ben... Well we can only imagine and smile for you!
    Glad you had a good time.
    Thuakie society
    ✨🔴✳✳{🎆}===========>✨
    Give us a gem confirmation button please!

Page 7 of 65 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast