Page 6 of 65 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread: ⚔Thuakie Sword Society⚔ (Castle Story)

Rhino Keeper
    INVITATION

Dear TSS members,

I'd like to invite you all to join me in celebrating my one year anniversary playing CS. The party will take place Sunday, 11/30.

There will be a short reception at the cathedral at 3 pm (CET= PST +9), where Old Thomas will bless all people, animals an buildings in my kingdom. Followed by an informal gettogether afterwards. Little food thingies will be served at the Harvest Pergola.

At 4 pm the different contests at the Jousting Arena an the Amphietheatre will beginn. Be sure to join. Is there a better way to display your Thuakie sword and your s****s wielding it?

In the evening (after 7 pm) you're all welcome to a formal dinner at the Bountiful Table. Please make sure you wear a proper evening attire to this occasion. No loose bras or panties are allowed !

After eating all those feasts the party will continue the whole night. Food and drinks at the Table and the Pergola.

As most of you aren't my neighbors, I'll leave a post at NW's wall (if that's ok with you, NW?) so you can find your way to my kingdom from there.

Hope to see you all on Sunday in Castledom!
    Last edited by claupu; 11-29-14 at 06:36 AM.
    ⚔️#️⃣3️⃣4️⃣⚔️ ⚪️❎💎❎{🏥}=============>

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GaSaKaDa View Post
    I seem to be the only Thuakian in the UK? My nearest neighbour is in Germany, so we've got the whole of Europe to keep safe........... Eek!
    There are still over 1/2 of the Thuakians who haven't yet shared their location with me (or told me I could post it) but I'm sure there's gotta be another Brit or 2 in the crowd! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by claupu View Post
    INVITATION..... (Edit)...
    CLAUPU of Castledom! ~ Happy CS Anniversary! (I've been saving an extra prezzie for you, just for it lol)
    Feel free to leave a message on my wall so Thuakians who aren't your nbr can find your wall party. FUN!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Dear Thuakie Sword Society members.....

You guys are the most experienced players and posters, so I'd like to ask you to help me with something...

The amount of duplicated threads is increasing and it makes it harder to find things if they are in more than one place. Can you come up with a range of topics aimed at newbies mainly, but general ideas too to help. I have (just in my head) what I think it might look like, but I'd love some input. The forum is growing every day and I want to improve it whilst I have the opportunity.

I'm also thinking we need to check the information in the FAQ area (and other places of general game info) so see if it's up to date as well. Have a think about it, discuss it amongst yourselves and let me know what you think. (I can delete this post if you aren't interested to keep the integrity of your thread). But I would love it if you said yes! Thank you! SW

Executive Chef
    Gardenia, the one thing I'm thinking off the top of my head is to put a PLEASE READ post at the very top of the CS forum. The problem seems to be from people who don't bother to read or search and just jump on the forum with their own personal question. The PLEASE READ sticky could have the basics on using the search button and a few other tidbits. It would have to be short, b/c the main problem with newbies is they don't read, lol!

Let me see what I can come up with in the next few days. I agree it's repetitive and irritating to see the same questions a million times.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Executive Chef
    Hey, fellow Thuakians! Just a quick note to let you know I'm planning on visiting the Great Thuan in the new year for his inauguration as the Supreme and Celestial Kumquat of Light! It is the highest order in the land and a great honor. As his close and personal friend, I'm being allowed to hold his train in the ceremony and to serve him at the feast that follows.

If any of you would like to send presents, please just let me know and I'll be glad to take them with me. The good news is that in Thuan, the description of a present is as revered as an actual, physical present, so you can just leave a note here describing it! Presents need to be left by January 1st.

Thanks for your help in making this occasion so special for him!

Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    Hey, fellow Thuakians! Just a quick note to let you know I'm planning on visiting the Great Thuan in the new year for his inauguration as the Supreme and Celestial Kumquat of Light! It is the highest order in the land and a great honor. As his close and personal friend, I'm being allowed to hold his train in the ceremony and to serve him at the feast that follows.

If any of you would like to send presents, please just let me know and I'll be glad to take them with me. The good news is that in Thuan, the description of a present is as revered as an actual, physical present, so you can just leave a note here describing it! Presents need to be left by January 1st.

Thanks for your help in making this occasion so special for him!

Oooh oooh ooh, i have one!! Last night i started to clean our big silver chanukiah for the festival of lights. 8 whole days and nights of burning oil mini cups. It's beautiful! I would like to give the great Thuan a taste of this festival and therefore would like to send him a replica of this silver beauty. It's heavy, but I am sure you will manage.

~
    ~ ~ ~ ~ | ~ ~ ~ ~
    | | | | | | | | |
    | | | | | | | | |
    | | | | | | | | |
    | | | | | | | | |
    | | | | | | | | |
    | | | | | | | | |
    [_______________________________]
    [_______________________________]
    []
    []
    []
    []
    []
    []
    -----------------------
    [------------------------]
    [----------------------------------]

For some reason, the ascii comes out bad here, but leaving it, so you get the picture. Come visit my kingdom December 17th for 8 days to get the picture....
    Thuakie society
    ✨🔴✳✳{🎆}===========>✨
    Give us a gem confirmation button please!

Executive Chef
    Kudukuda:

Thank you! It's incredibly beautiful and I'm sure the Great Thuan will love it! Being such a spiritual person, he is eager to know and learn of other ways people celebrate light in the world. I'll pack it very carefully.

I'm sending a special jewel-encrusted hexagonal tureen jar containing a one-of-a-kind specially designed scented candle in his honor. Each of the 6 sides depicting symbols of the Thuakian society in precious jewels.

Also, sending my deepest congratulations on the great honor he has been awarded.

I will propose a special toast in his honor at Castledom's anniversary today as well.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    SpiritWind Gardenia ~ That's cool; lemme think on it some. I can't even imagine what a job it is to keep this forum in some sense of order, lol. Binky's idea is really good. Also, I personally find alphabetical listings helpful cuz it makes it easy to find what you're looking for.

Queenzod Binky ~ YES, I wanna send a gift back to The Great Thuan! What a great honor he's being awarded! Since I have til the first of the new year, I'll get back to ya on that.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by claupu View Post
    INVITATION

Dear TSS members,

I'd like to invite you all to join me in celebrating my one year anniversary playing CS. The party will take place Sunday, 11/30.

There will be a short reception at the cathedral at 3 pm (CET= PST +9), where Old Thomas will bless all people, animals an buildings in my kingdom. Followed by an informal gettogether afterwards. Little food thingies will be served at the Harvest Pergola.

At 4 pm the different contests at the Jousting Arena an the Amphietheatre will beginn. Be sure to join. Is there a better way to display your Thuakie sword and your s****s wielding it?

In the evening (after 7 pm) you're all welcome to a formal dinner at the Bountiful Table. Please make sure you wear a proper evening attire to this occasion. No loose bras or panties are allowed !

After eating all those feasts the party will continue the whole night. Food and drinks at the Table and the Pergola.

As most of you aren't my neighbors, I'll leave a post at NW's wall (if that's ok with you, NW?) so you can find your way to my kingdom from there.

Hope to see you all on Sunday in Castledom!
    So Sorry I missed this party we were traveling back home!
    ⚔ #23 - Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. ⚔

Page 6 of 65 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast