Page 27 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Thread: ⚔Thuakie Sword Society⚔ (Castle Story)

Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Puffy ~ yessss, you will need to answer the monthly roll calls, too! Lol

Bra helmets! - that's hilarious! ..and prolly definitely a must, if we go with the name T.I.T.S, lol

LOL! Dill is a spice (herb) in America too, hon....I'm pretty sure it's universal, lol
    Dilly Dilly only makes sense if you search "Bud Lite Dilly Dilly commercial" on Google or YouTube, and then WATCH some of 'em. LOL
    ("Tapping Ceremony" & "Battle Pep Talk" are prolly my 2 faves, LOL!)
    Page Prodpects--now that's a good one too!

Me...I really like the one where townsfolk? Bring gifts of Bud Light to the King & Queen. Then there's the guy with the homemade Meade....lol. Brad takes him on a private tour of the Pit of Misery...lol

Dilly! Dilly! ⚔️#️⃣1️⃣6️⃣⚔️
    Last edited by meme1098; 05-08-18 at 12:36 PM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Oh yeah, Lorrainne! - LOL, that's a good one, too - it's called "Banquet".
    Funny marketing campaign; these commercials crack me up every time!

Sir Jeremy.. Madam Susan .. Sir Brad.

Pit of Misery! DILLY DILLY! lol

Rhino Keeper
    marching band music playing

Hey, everybody! I’m inviting all y’all to my Big & Loud & Xtra-Fattening Memorial Day Backyard BBQ Bash! Plenty of fine beverages will be provided. It’s a potluck so sign up to bring your favorite dish (entree, side, salad, baked goods, treats, desert, vegan, etc). Share the recipe and maybe a pic if you can. Then y’all can make a shared recipe and take it to your RL party! Bounce House and Slip-n-Slide for the kiddos. Lawn darts for sober folks, horse shoes for those that ain’t. Fireworks are up in the air (harhar) depending if DaleAnn’s husband JD can get over to the next county to fetch some.

marching band music fizzles out
    Proud Member of the ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔
    Wild of Wildwood🍄
    Magical Mystery Sword Engraved #️⃣5️⃣1️⃣
    🐛🐛🏵|☸️|💎===💎===💎===💎===>

Rhino Keeper
    I’m making Marshmallow Fruit Salad it’s so good I might not share haha!

2 cans mixed fruit, drained
    1 8oz container Cool Whip
    2 cups mini marshmallows

Fold the Cool Whip into the drained fruit. Add itty bitty marshmallows and fold until it looks picnic ready. Chill overnight. Try not to “taste test” the whole batch. I use the pastel marshmallows because...pretty!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3F0BF102-F88F-4984-8DA0-8FEC5DDD4851.jpeg 
Views:	14 
Size:	82.7 KB 
ID:	44263
    Wild of Wildwood🍄
    🐛🐛🏵|☸️|💎===💎===💎===💎===>

That's sounds like a fun time, wildwood! I'll let you know in a couple weeks what I can bring.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Hear ye, hear ye! I have an announcement to make! After nearly five years of training and toiling through the events of Castle Story, I have reached 1 million XP in the game.

Name:	IMG_7592.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	121.5 KB 
ID:	44274

I have been encouraged by our fearless leader, Grand Teotwawki-Teotu Poobah of the North Woods, to host a celebration in honor of my achievement in the game. Because my favorite and lucky number is three, I'm asking you for three things to help me celebrate!

1) Please if you your are a member of the Thaukie Sword Society (and I'm guessing you are because you are reading this) and somehow we are not neighbors, then please invite me to be your neighbor. I'm Sunny Kingdom in the game and you can search me by sunnygirl634. I'm Sunny because I live in sunny Florida and I have a sunny disposition.
    2) Please stop by my kingdom to help me celebrate. Since I'm a Sunny Squire we're celebrating in my Knight's area, which has been recently decorated with a lot of Guardsman Statues and flaming torches. Drinks are on me at the four taverns in the area--since there are a lot of us!
    3) Please write on my wall to let me know you've visited. Recorded messages will eventually be cleared from my wall, but I will pass on attendance to our Grand Poobah.
    ⚔️ Celebration runs from Thursday, May 10 - Friday, May 18. ⚔️

In August I reach my 5 year anniversary in this game. My family think it's crazy that I still play this daily. Even though it's not the same and these events get crazier and crazier, I'm sticking through it. This society also brings a lot of enjoyment to the game. So thanks all! And come celebrate with me!

~ Cindy, aka Sunny Squire
    Last edited by sunnygirl634; 05-10-18 at 03:42 PM.
    Sunny Squire to the Grand Poobah
    ⚔ Proud Member of the Thuakie Sword Society! ⚔

Proud owner of this, engraved #1, 'Needle' Sword: ☀️ ={}=========>

Executive Chef
    Wheeeee! Look at all the fun happening here! lol

⚔️Dilly Dilly!⚔️

For those who aren't nbrs of Sunny or Wildwood ~ I will point you to their kingdom via their post on my wall... now, to Sunny... and when it's closer to Memorial Day, to Wildwood.

Wildwood ~ Like Lorrainne, I'll have to get back to ya here on what I can make to bring cuz I'm *usually* the person who runs into the grocery store on the way to the party and grabs a packet of cupcakes or cake from the bakery section or a cheese platter & box of fancy crackers from the deli section, lol.
    I *do* have a dip I could make that has somehow become synonymous with me & when I *don't* bring it, I usually get in trouble w/the host(ess) lol...but it's an ancient Chinese secret so I dunno about posting it here. LOL!

Sunny Squire ~ OMG!... CINDY!?! Really?! Could there BE a more perfect name to go with Sunny Squire!?! LOL, I luv it!

I've started an EVENTS CALENDAR on page 1 (top of post 4 for now, if nothing else, so *I* can keep up with what's going on, lol) until I figure out a better place or way to keep track & added you girls' events to it (yours, too, Lorrainne, even thought it's already passed).

Y'all take a look at top of post 4, page 1 for me? -- is that too far down on the page for our calendar?
    Think I should disturb post 1 with it?
    lol, disturb.
    Last edited by NorthWoodsKingdom; 05-11-18 at 06:55 AM. Reason: Note to non-nbrs of party hosts

Rhino Keeper
    G'day milady precious,and fellow Thuakians ✊��,I must admit I like the idea of seeing some T.i.t.S around.
    Congrats Sunny Cindy,swung by for a few ales,great way to start the morning..hic.glad I don't have to work today.��
    And I'll have to work on something for Wildwood's shindig. ��Maybe some kangaroo steaks for everyone��
    I'll definitely bring some ��along. If I can get thru customs��
    Last edited by roksta72; 05-10-18 at 05:53 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by roksta72 View Post
    Maybe some kangaroo steaks for everyone.
    Smeagol- That would be awesome! I love moose and bison. My uncle hunts so I’ve tasted just about everything North America has to **** and cook lol Perhaps Beefus can run the bbq smoker and you could man the grill?

Cap’t- ha! That’s totally my m.o. too! I thought I’d go all out w three ingredients since y’all are special and I’m trying to make a good hostess impression. Heh.
    Wild of Wildwood🍄
    🐛🐛🏵|☸️|💎===💎===💎===💎===>

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by xtinem070672 View Post
    I’m making Marshmallow Fruit Salad it’s so good I might not share haha!

2 cans mixed fruit, drained
    1 8oz container Cool Whip
    2 cups mini marshmallows

Fold the Cool Whip into the drained fruit. Add itty bitty marshmallows and fold until it looks picnic ready. Chill overnight. Try not to “taste test” the whole batch. I use the pastel marshmallows because...pretty!

Name:	3F0BF102-F88F-4984-8DA0-8FEC5DDD4851.jpeg 
Views:	14 
Size:	82.7 KB 
ID:	44263
    Back in the 60's and 70's this was called Ambrosia