Page 25 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Thread: ⚔Thuakie Sword Society⚔ (Castle Story)

Rhino Keeper
    ⚔️Dilly Dilly⚔️. Whew, i need to take a nap��
    ⚔Humble and Proud Servant #4⃣1⃣ of Thuakie Sword Society{⚔}==========>

Executive Chef
    ⚔~Dilly Dilly~⚔
    I read it all but have to read again to soak it all in.
    Fully agree and pleased with the decisions made.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    ⚔ Dilly Dilly ⚔

Thanks for all your hard work! I'm ~thisclose~ to hitting 1 million XP (I'm at 98). Should hit it in the next few weeks. I'd be happy to host a celebration when I get there, but I have no idea how to have a wall party. I'll take any suggestions or instructions you have. Thanks again for all your work on this.
    Sunny Squire to the Grand Poobah
    ⚔ Proud Member of the Thuakie Sword Society! ⚔

Proud owner of this, engraved #1, 'Needle' Sword: ☀️ ={}=========>

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl634 View Post
    ⚔ Dilly Dilly ⚔

Thanks for all your hard work! I'm ~thisclose~ to hitting 1 million XP (I'm at 98). Should hit it in the next few weeks. I'd be happy to host a celebration when I get there, but I have no idea how to have a wall party. I'll take any suggestions or instructions you have. Thanks again for all your work on this.
    Great news ⚔#️⃣3️⃣⚔ I haven't looked at mine in a long time ,I have no idea, thinking if we all make it to end of this event we have reason to celebrate too!

⚔️ DILLY DILLY ⚔️

pledging all things Thuakian and shall re main true to the end �� OH HO ��
    ⚔ 🔴🌅🕊🌅{🌌}======🍃🍂🍁======> ⚔

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl634 View Post
    ⚔ Dilly Dilly ⚔

You made me look at mine! ..I'm close to 1 million XP, too!
    There are a myriad of ways to have a wall party!... don't ya remember any of mine?? Where were ya for those, Sunny Squire?-- back in the barn, shodding my horses?? LOL ..surely my wall events weren't THAT long ago that you've forgotten 'em. *shocked face*

If you're just wanting a celebration, just do something like Lorrainne did for her lil Cinco de Mayo bash yesterday...
    You can pick a place in your kingdom to have it (or not). You can even decorate a certain area specifically for the party, if ya want. (Maybe even point that out to folks if you do, so they see it.)
    Or is it a "wander the grounds" type of affair?
    Is it a pool (or pond) or beach party?
    Is there a dress code?
    Are you serving certain refreshments or drinks or is it potluck & BYOB? Lol
    Is it a scavenger hunt, to find some thing(s) hidden in your kingdom?
    There are LOTS of things you can do...just think of what you would normally do to host a REAL party & then adjust it for CS-land, lol

If you're wanting to host a wall event that requires more participation (from you or from your visitors or both), then ask your guests a question or post a short quiz or CS trivia or, or, or, lol... This can be one question or many. They can be posted all at one time, or it can last a week or more, with a new one each day. .... endless options, folks! lol
    Biggest determining factor? The amount of time you can devote to it & the amount of work you want for yourself, lol.

Post a welcome message or other information on your wall, at the start of your event.
    Is it the type of party where you'll be present the whole time & answer your guests back on their wall almost immediately, or maybe even answer 'em back right away on YOUR wall? (Wow, I haven't done one of THOSE in years!! ..it's hard to keep your sword on the wall during *those* kinda parties, lol!)
    Is it a type of event that requires you to post answers to something later? (Then announce on your wall when those answers will be posted.)
    Or is the type of party like Lorrainne's, where folks just drop by real quick?

Is the party/event for a specific day & length of time (note, it's harder to get a bigger turn-out for those cuz of the time restrictions & folks' schedules, unless more notice & announcements are given) or is it a floating party for a few hours or whole day or weekend or for a week or 2 or whatever?

All of those ideas above are just suggestions -- it doesn't have to be either one of them. Make it yours!

Once you've decided the specifics & details:
    Post the announcement here (more notice you can give HERE, the better - cuz I'll post that Master Sign-Up Sheet I talked about, when ya do...although, I might change the name of it (maybe, TSS EVENTS CALENDAR?)
    Then try to fit the most important details into 1 post to put on MY wall, so I can direct folks over there when it's party time (especially those who aren't your neighbors). You might also want to post it on your wall.
    If you're happy with a smaller turn-out, that's about it. But for the best turnout and to make more people aware of it, deliver notices around to your neighbors' walls a day or so before the event.

The type of event you have will usually determine when (& how often) you'll need to visit folks back, but it's nice if you visit all of your party guests at least once, even if it's after the event is over, just to thank them for stopping by.

For your occasion & since it's your first wall party - I would suggest something simple, like Lorrainne's party last night.

But, this is for anyone planning wall events, going forward:
    Please keep an attendance list to give me after it's over. Send it to me in PM, if it's too long to post on my wall (or request an oceanside invite, where you can make all the wall posts you want! lol)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    ⚔#️⃣3️⃣⚔ Will come back and read more,,,
    Where can we do it if not Facebook messenger , we can add a group in there with out adding to Facebook
    LOL! I already told ya where, in the mega post... possibly a forum group here.
    Besides, there were more NO votes for FB than YES votes.

Quote Originally Posted by beefus View Post
    I had to get a second beer.

*burp* *burp* *burp* *burp* *burp*
    *burp*

Chief Beef
    MOo
    Not hearing the right code words from you here & didn't get any on my wall....so, did you actually reeeeead it or just pass out? lol

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    You made me look at mine! ..I'm close to 1 million XP, too!
    There are a myriad of ways to have a wall party!... don't ya remember any of mine?? Where were ya for those, Sunny Squire?-- back in the barn, shodding my horses?? LOL ..surely my wall events weren't THAT long ago that you've forgotten 'em. *shocked face*
    I do remember your wall parties! Always so clever. Just wanted a refresher on the logistics. You see I'm just a Squire and not quite ready for Knighthood. Still training...or I'm just too busy hanging out with Thurston drinking waaay too much at the tavern!

I'll host a celebration and will think on the details. I'm at 998,491 at the moment. So with the rate this crazy event is going I'll be there soon. I'll post details here and then on your wall.

Thanks again.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nukesters2 View Post
    Well I must say that is too bad, I was hoping that a new table was going to open up! Cheers from Far Away �� ��
    Hmmm... who ARE you? LOL
    Just kidding, I've seen ya around the forum & at Chief Beef's & Gibson's places.

Sorry to disappoint, if you've been keeping an eye on this poll... cuz now, that makes me feel bad.
    But Round Table openings aren't up to me and there weren't enough Society votes for it to pass this go 'round.
    I can't offer you an Officer position at this time, because I don't know you well enough & haven't connected with you enough on the forum OR behind the scenes to warrant a titled post.

Hmm......
    I don't wanna get your hopes up too much here & maybe I should work this out behind the scenes before posting it here lol, BUT.... let me consult with my advisors (lol) or Officers or possibly the entire (currently active) Society because there's another *category* of Thuakians I've considered opening for awhile now but haven't been quite ready to bring it up yet because the specifics haven't fully revealed themselves to me yet (especially the particulars about weapons). But whatever, here's the rough idea lol...

This would be a group for Thuakian "interns", lol... so it would be a group where I *or* a Society member can vouch for & "sponsor" an individual to enter our ranks without the rules of quorum & majority vote that apply to the opening of a whole new Round Table. These "interns" could join our ranks in a reduced capacity (no numbered weapon yet??) but still be included & participate in our functions. Then, when the next Round Table is voted to be open, these individuals would no longer be in this group because their internship would be over & they'd be a full-fledged Thuakian, getting the first numbered seats at the new Round Table, along with an official Thuakie sword and member number.

The name of this potential new intern group? -- "TSS Squires" (or "Thuakians-in-Training") .. or Thuakian-in-Training Squires!
    Cuz this may sound crude, but it really makes me laugh ... The Society can refer to these little squires as our little T.I.T.s (the forum won't let me write that word w/o the periods inserted)! ..our lil T.I.T. Squires. LOL!
    *IF* this idea flies with the rest of the Society, (& this post doesn't get deleted or censored, lol), you *might* just be T.I.T. Squire #1, if Chief Beef &/or Gibson (or any other Thuakian you may know) would agree to vouch as your sponsor.

...And I wanna work my personal Sunny Squire into this somehow (she's just not aware of it yet, lol), cuz she was my very first Officer shortly after TSS began and she's getting ready to celebrate 1 million XP!
    Maybe she's the Big T.I.T. over the lil T.I.T.s? (Did y'all know she a triathlete!?!)
    YO! Sunny! ~ Maybe your party can be a triathlon!!! LOL

No promises here, Far Away nukester ~ Stay tuned for more information, K?

Back a few hrs later to say... I don't wanna offend anybody, lol...so maybe I should think of 3 words that would acronym to our "ToTs" instead...
    lol
    Last edited by NorthWoodsKingdom; 05-06-18 at 02:59 PM. Reason: On 2nd thought........ lol

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    ...And I wanna work my personal Sunny Squire into this somehow (she's just not aware of it yet, lol), cuz she was my very first Officer shortly after TSS began and she's getting ready to celebrate 1 million XP!
    Maybe she's the Big T.I.T. over the lil T.I.T.s? (Did y'all know she a triathlete!?!)
    YO! Sunny! ~ Maybe your party can be a triathlon!!! LOL

Back a few hrs later to say... I don't wanna offend anybody, lol...so maybe I should think of 3 words that would acronym to our "ToTs" instead...
    lol
    LOL! I've never thought big T.I.T.s would be used to refer to me. I've never been that lucky!

It makes me smile so much that you thought of me. Thank you so much for that. I still remember how happy I was the day you made me your personal squire and I how you dubbed me "Sunny Squire." In our little world of Castle Story play, it makes me feel special. So thanks! Who knows maybe I'm ready for Knighthood? Maybe I could graduate to Ser Sunny Knight and the interns could be the squires? (Ser because we're sticking with the GOT theme). But I'm totally good with whatever designation you feel is right.

I do like the party trialthon idea! I'll think of three actions everyone needs to take! I'm already at 998,965--up about 500 from earlier today. SOO--I'll need to get my arse in gear and post details tomorrow. But not now...I've got a date with Westworld.