Page 12 of 65 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast

Thread: ⚔Thuakie Sword Society⚔ (Castle Story)

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Sad state of affairs when everyone's bowing out of quests.
    It is rather pathetic, when they make such a big deal about the "economies" of the game (Read: S8's balance sheet)... I didn't even bother, after the forum posts (passed on to me, ty NorthWoods!) listed some of the requirements- and really just can't seem to get excited about much CS lately. So I got a couple trees, and with some assistance got both to level 2- and will store them asap, as I have the research center, the lucky-quest thingy (that never dropped anything but coins, for me)... Makes me wonder why they seem to be so deliberately driving longer term players away.
    ⚔Carrier of #⃣1⃣ Thuakie Sword ⚔
    🔘✖️✖️{🔷}=============>

Executive Chef

Four New Announcements for the Thuakie Society!

I'm posting this here cuz not all of my neighbors are Thuakians so they don't need to be privy to it yet & it's too much to put in a copy/paste visiting message or even to post on my wall, lol....

1. ATTN: Thuakian Welcoming Committee!
    As alerted in the game, please extend your welcomes & secret handshakes on the in-game wall of our newest member (link to his kingdom via one of his posts near the bottom of my wall).
    Introducing: Rockazar from Down Under... a long-time Lv 50 player & quiet non-posting forum reader, but also a recently self-proclaimed TSS stalker, lol. Once he hunted me down in the game, I directed him to this thread to answer his questions & curiosities about our group. And then he promptly printed it out lol, just to have a hard copy on hand. (Now if that's not the sign of a good stalker with the bonus feature of having secretary s****s, what is? LOL)
    Therefore, in response to his obvious dedication to our cause, I've now presented him with, and he now wields, the unique #1 Thuakie Spear (complete with a detachable boomerang lol). I have also personally designated him to hold the newly appointed Officer position of Stalker-Secretary for the Society in addition to being my personal Smeagal (he referred to himself as such on my wall and I think I need one, even though I'm not quite sure what my gollum-hobbit's specific duties or role actually would be, lol!).
    So, a secret handshake & sword (or other weapon) salute to the newbie Thuakian is in order!
    Go check out his kingdom that is in the process of some rearranging, pop some hearts and ooh & ahh over his new Outback Thuakie Spear w/Boomerang, lol.
    (But PLEASE! Don't. Scare. My Smeagol! He's actually super shy & doesn't like attention and as a result, was initially reluctant to join us when I surprised him with this. He'll probably retreat back into the shadows once all of this initial hoopla has blown over, so go easy on him, please.)

2. It's time to VOTE!
    As Grand Poobah & by Royal Decree, I have already inducted new Officer, Rockazar.
    But when I formed this club back in 2014, I promised that any additional new *Round Table openings* would first be put to a Society vote, lol.
    So... As we near our 2-year anniversary (can you believe it's been 2 yrs already?!), do you, as 1 of the current 53 Thuakians, vote yea or nay to the opening of our Knights' Hall doors for more of my neighbors to join the ranks of this Thuakie Society as a 4th Round Table? (Personally, I think we need some more male members in particular; it's a bit estrogen-heavy around here, lol.)
    You can either voice your vote here or in the game, on my wall. (Both options are given cuz I know some of you still have trouble even getting to my kingdom without being booted out of the game. Grr!)
    But let's keep the chatter about it somewhat low-key on my game wall cuz I don't wanna alert my non-Thuakian neighbors to it prematurely, especially if the vote doesn't pass. A simple "voting yea" or "voting nah" or "Vote" w/thumbs up or thumbs down emojis will suffice on my wall. I'll let you know in-game when your vote has been recorded.
    Whether you post your vote here or on my wall, results will be announced & posted in both places soon.

3. Inactive Thuakians
    A. Sadly, I know there are some current Round Table members who have left the game.
    So, therefore -- those Thuakians who neither respond with a 4th Round Table vote (here or on my wall) nor welcome Rockazar (here or on his wall) --and either of those within a somewhat timely manner-- will be considered inactive. Yes, they will forever keep their numbered swords and stay in our directory in the event they return, but will now be denoted with an " I " preceding their names in our TSS Member Roster (this thread's 2nd post). It needs some updating so we all can keep up with the Thuakians who ARE still active. Thx!
    B. Speaking of updating, I notice there are a few of you who STILL haven't taken the pledge in order to be officially inducted & some of you who haven't told me if I can or can't include any of the add'l info beside your names in the roster, so why not take this opportunity to go back to the 2nd post & check to see if that's YOU and then rectify that for me/us, k?

4. In-Game Private Chat
    I have a level 1 kingdom that originally, I just used for gifting myself & answering neighbor requests for materials to myself lol, but I'm now also making it available as a private place away from our public walls for chatting 1-on-1 with me, should there be such a time that any Thuakian needs to.
    *Here's how it'll work:
    If I need a private chat with you, I'll write "1-on-1 @ level 1" or something similar in code on your wall as a heads up to be on the lookout for an invite from my level 1 kingdom named "oceanside". If you need a private chat with me, let me know on *my* wall and then I'll generate an invite for you from oceanside. Once our private chat there has ended, I'll clear that wall & delete you from oceanside's neighbor list, so it can remain a private place for chatting 1-on-1 with others. Since our main kingdom walls are so public & popular, now the entire CS community doesn't have to be privy to any matters that you & I want to discuss privately, freely and solely with each other.

So there it is ... 4 announcements.
    Any questions? Post 'em here.
    And everybody, please make haste on the first 2... and those to which #3B applies, get on that one, too. lol

*secret handshakes, rear-end swats & air kisses* all around!
    /Peace out, for now.

8/21/16 Addition:
    NOTICE: By Royal Decree, I have belatedly knighted 2 Thuakians with long-standing titles up to Officer positions:

#7 - Binkyland, Personal Friend of The Great Thuan
    and
    #9 - ollie's kingdom, Resident Yoda and Roving Reporter

*sword salute & MOON!* lol
    Last edited by NorthWoodsKingdom; 08-22-16 at 03:40 PM. Reason: minor clarification

Farm Supplier
    Okay, okay...I will finally pledge. LOL. Here goes...I do solemly pledge my allegiance to the ⚔TSS⚔ and vow to uphold the Tao of T&T!
    As a Libra, a current resident of Wilmington, NC, whose favorite color is orange I hereby welcome Rockazar! Congratulations.

Yes, I vote for new members being added!

Welcome, Mr. Stalker-Secretary! & congratulations on your induction as a Thuakian Officer

I, as well, vote yea to a new round table!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    ⚔ 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻 ⚔. Heading over to greet our new member!
    ⚔ #23 - Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. ⚔

I vote yea as well.

And I would like to join in publicly welcoming our official stalker/secretary, who is also a very loyal neighbor. Welcome to the Thuakie Society Rockazar!!
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    I vote yea. Welcome, Rockazar!
    ⚔ Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society! #44⚔ aka: Nelson

Host(ess)
    My forum ID is Tentalen.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 08-21-16 at 02:45 PM. Reason: Remove quote
    Tentalen of TrapRain
    (Thuakie Sword Society)

Host(ess)
    Vote yes. Welcome Rockazar. Pledge me as well. Allegiance solemnly pledge to the ⚔TSS⚔ With truth n belief in the Tao of the TTPoobah. Great neighbour that she is. Tentalen of Traprain Kingdom TSS 14, green with blue streamers and a Cameo of Kaz on handle.
    Tentalen of TrapRain
    (Thuakie Sword Society)

Rhino Keeper
    Vote - Yea ( the more, the merrier and more powerful! )

Welcome Rockazar! Headed over to your kingdom now for a proper welcome.

⚔ Proud Member #️⃣2️⃣9️⃣ ⚔