Page 22 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: ⚔Thuakie Sword Society⚔ (Castle Story)

Host(ess)
    I like the FB idea, but I wouldnt have any friends or neighbors left, if they looked at my FB page😂😂⚔️#️⃣5️⃣4️⃣

My vote is for #4, 5 & 6 with an emphasis on a current roster of "Most Active" if someone wishes to keep that up to date and alive.

Real life can be a real []periodically for most people so that should also be taken into consideration before removing from the active list I suggest a courtesy message on their wall, like check in w TSS.

I know my life has been extremely rocky since last August . People may need a bit of slack and a niggle from time to time.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 04-25-18 at 09:30 AM. Reason: inappropriate word/ removed private info
    ⚔ 🔴🌅🕊🌅{🌌}======🍃🍂🍁======> ⚔

Rhino Keeper
    Dear NW,

I think you should distinguish between members who quit playing CS entirely, those who didn‘t respond because they don’t care and those who didn’t respond because of real life.

I‘m not very active if you judge me by posting (walls or forum) or visiting.

But I still play every day and am proud to be a member of TSS. Thanks for creating such a unique way to feel the community. I really hope you‘re not disbanding TSS.
    ⚔️#️⃣3️⃣4️⃣⚔️ ⚪️❎💎❎{🏥}=============>

Executive Chef
    Popping in to report that a week has now passed since the Poll and 31 members have now responded to it & voted, which is a better turn-out than the Call to Action & really nice to see, which makes me happy.
    My thanks has been posted on all voters' walls but I also wanted to reiterate it here: THANKS for your poll votes & sharing your thoughts! It's really nice to know there are at least a few more Thuakians still around than there appeared to be, a week ago.

To give the others more time to vote, I'm gonna give it another week before I post the final results & my decision. I also don't want to be accused (again) of not giving *enough* response-time so it's 2 weeks this time, instead of 10 days.
    Y'know, at a certain point, waiting becomes TOO long to wait, as News is News for only so long until it becomes OLD News, lol. Thanks for your understanding as I try to determine just exactly what that proper "wait time" now is for TSS, since it's obviously longer than it USED to be, in the days of yore.

I'm also gonna go back around to give one more reminder to those who still haven't responded but I know are still playing CS, soooo... I guess I'm just popping on to give everyone a mini update, some reassurance that I'm here & hear y'all & to say again, "Stay tuned."

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by UNTD93 View Post
    I like the FB idea, but I wouldnt have any friends or neighbors left, if they looked at my FB page⚔️#️⃣5️⃣4️⃣
    You know I'm always around,ms.Alaska😘And I'm sure everyone would love to see some of your amazing pics. I only have my dogs on mine.lol.

Executive Chef
    Positive post in all decisions.. and thanks so much for what you do.
    Wait time has been lengthened to accommodate all styles of RL.. so I'm sure no member will feel left out or think they have not been notified. More than posting walls and private TSS thread there is little left to do after waiting a more than reasonable time.
    I agree with member lindball's suggestion of 'most active' instead of 'inactive' for the time being.. giving less-active members still another chance to step forward. If after no response is received.. our leader must, even if a horrible task, make her final decisions to create an updated list.
    The FB suggestion, I personally would have problems participating as I don't use that app.
    Thanks again to our very efficient leader.

⚔TSS⚔ #74
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

hey Woodsy-Leader,

not really know what i should vote...
    love to be member of TSS
    no FB - never

not very active at forum, cuz i havent the normal problems ( energy or geminvest ) like other players...
    and my time as speeddamon is over ( or they create an event i like...( prefer something with alis ))

at least you are the leader of TSS and you can do what ever you want <3
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by UNTD93 View Post
    I like the FB idea, but I wouldnt have any friends or neighbors left, if they looked at my FB page����⚔️#️⃣5️⃣4️⃣
    If you got the messenger we can add a group in there with out even adding to fb
    It was only idea
    Last edited by katbtodd; 04-25-18 at 03:04 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Sorry, life has gotten in the way. I don't come to the forum like I used to.

I like 4, 5 and 6. Having a hard time because the repetitiveness of the game (and my competitiveness to get the xyz item) takes up a lot of time. Still a daily player, but I rarely visit this forum anymore.

There is a FB group I belong to for another S8 game. We help each other with stuff, but this game isn't geared toward that.

Host(ess)
    Maybe 5, 6