Page 41 of 65 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast

Thread: ⚔Thuakie Sword Society⚔ (Castle Story)

Farm Supplier
    For Round Table 4 I was thinking about Suns �� (men) & ��Stars(ladies) The Royal Order of the Galaxy with maybe an Alien as the Mascot��
    Most of us appear to be from outer space anyway.

Executive Chef
    Great suggestions, Hoo & Ham! .. added both of your descriptors twice, as before and after your Round Table #.
    Also added your mascot/sigil for the Kiddie Table, Hoo.

Hamalot ~ Is your alien wearing a piece of clothing?... say, maybe just a Dilly Dilly t-shirt? Lol
    ...just a kilt? ... some armor? ... just gladiator sandals? ... Or is it naked? lol
    Or maybe it's just an alien head & not a partial or full body at all?
    ....or do you want multiple options listed? If so, what?

Edit, REMINDER: ALL Thuakians can submit ideas for Banquet & Kiddie Tables' mascots & Orders!
    Last edited by NorthWoodsKingdom; 06-14-18 at 07:42 AM. Reason: Add reminder

Rhino Keeper
    G'day milady precious,and fellow thuakiens. I kind of agree with chief beefus,I can't see myself sitting at a table,I'm too paranoid,and would probably be lurking in the shadows watching for those less obvious threats that might slip under the chiefs watchful eye. But it's obvious our mascot has to be the queen bee,and a tin foil hat to block out those rays reading our thoughts.lol. Besides,I'm not a fan of centaurs,preferring Griffins and dragons,hence my tattoos😉. But,whatever you decide,my precious.im just your loyal Smeagol✊🏻

Quote Originally Posted by perry5 View Post
    1) Mascot: Silver Dragon (since we are the 2nd table)
    2) Descriptor: Swagger & Sass
    3) Order of: The Girdle (historically, the wearing of a girdle (really more of a sash or belt, as opposed to the modern day female undergarment) symbolized preparation & readiness, and was often used to carry weapons, like a sword or dagger. Thus, in literature it carries a symbolic connection to power.)
    for me its ok.
    but what Kind of Dragon? like the CS Dragons? in that case i prefer Wyvern or Phoenix...
    mascot sounds like Kindergarten, so Banner the better choice for me
    lol, and no ordinary silver... luminous ( can spend some ) or aquasilver ( my newest crafting projekt ) pls

swaggerER means Bumper? i am not a bumper... ... lol, but i have one ...
    Last edited by Chaotarch; 06-15-18 at 02:01 AM.
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Farm Supplier
    I'm not sure if aliens wear clothes...naked may be offensive to some, so let's just go with a BIG talking Head�� Maybe with some antennae to reach out and do things ( things to be determined per need of the moment ). Gives us options

Executive Chef
    Posting ideas as requested. I've listed more than one, but if by any way we're allowed only one suggestion.. it'll be the first of each list.

1) Name to describe Table's Members
    Round Table #4 of The Bountiful Buddies
    Round Table #4 of the Chumming Chums
    Round Table #4 of The Compassionate Companions

2) Order Name for Round Table #4
    The Order of the Bloomers (another name for underpants, but gives the idea of a flourishing plant)
    The Order of the KnickerBoxers (another name for underwear but combined sounds like a tongue twister)
    The Order of the Skivvies (another name for undies, used by military)

3) Order name for Head Banquet Table
    The Order of the Tinsel Tops (tinsel another word for tinfoil, goes well with tops)
    The Order of ChuckleWoods (chuckle meaning laughter, woods from NW)
    The Order of the Golden Wigs (golden as color of highest order, wigs cause it's funny but clear it's headwear)

4) Order for the Kiddie Table
    The Order of the Baggies (another name for baby panties, nice 'n large)
    The Order of the Pull-Ups (meaning toddler's diaper)
    The Order of the Booties (meaning baby socks even though they give the idea of boots.. adult's wear)

Our Mascot
    White Hawk
    Symbolizes: attention, awareness, energy, determination, fearlessness, guidance, harmony, peace, protection, rebirth, strength, swiftness, teamwork, truth, wisdom.

Kiddie Table Mascot
    She-Wolf
    Symbolizes: guardianship, ritual, loyalty, spirit.*They teach to trust our hearts, minds and instincts. Romulus & Remus, the famous twins in pre-Roman times, were raised by a she-wolf and suckled by her. They are natural 'Mothers of Nature'.

⚔dilly dilly⚔

edited to add also why choosen as always interesting to know!
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 06-16-18 at 01:07 AM.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Rockazar & Puffy ~ We're not voting yet, boys... but y'all are so cute, lol.
    Right now, I'm just taking submissions & ideas to be PUT on the ballot for:
    1) Banner Sigil & Order for Banquet Table
    2) YOUR Table's Sigil, Descriptor name & Order (if you're at a Round Table)
    3) Banner Sigil & Order for the upcoming Kiddie Table of recruits

If you don't like any of the ideas that have been submitted by diff folks & added to the list so far, then give me YOUR ideas and I'll add em to the list, too.
    (Rockazar can submit ideas for 1 & 3 listed above & Puffy can submit for 1, 2, & 3.)
    We haven't even gotten ANY submissions for Round Tables 1 & 3 yet cuz those Thuakians are still brainstorming for ideas, lol.
    We'll vote later after enough suggestions are proposed for the ballot, k?

Puffy ~ I agree about "mascot" & actually prefer the word "Sigil", which is used on the banners of different Houses in "Game of Thrones" (if you're familiar with that HBO show).
    And I know we have a language barrier sometimes but ...lol no, swagger isn't the same thing as a certain word that rhymes with sass lol. Swagger basically means "a proud & confident way of behaving or walking (strutting)."
    There *is* such a thing as having TOO much swagger, which can come across as being pompous & arrogant but I'm sure Hooville meant the good & attractive kind of swagger, lol.

Hamalot ~ LOL, I don't see why aliens couldn't wear clothes ...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2315.JPG 
Views:	30 
Size:	30.6 KB 
ID:	45008Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2318.JPG 
Views:	33 
Size:	10.5 KB 
ID:	45009

And I think of a naked alien as being androgynous lol.. surely that can't be offensive to anyone. *shrug*
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2314.JPG 
Views:	51 
Size:	22.1 KB 
ID:	45010Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2317.JPG 
Views:	31 
Size:	23.6 KB 
ID:	45011

But it's your idea, so it's totally your call & if you want a big talking alien head w/antennae, then so be it! I'll add your description to your entry.

Moon ~ Sure, you can make more than one suggestion. Anybody can. I've added yours to the list.
    But I'm not taking new name ideas for the Banquet Table so I'll add those suggestions to the list for Banquet Table Orders, ok?

PS. Added Baby PG to the Kiddie Table Banner Sigil list for Sophiaville, too.
    (PG = purple golem. Those who are familiar with the Mr. PG/Cupperbutt saga will understand this submission idea. Those who aren't familiar, read about 'em in our FAQ, lol.)

Executive Chef
    Yes.. certainly NW
    My suggestions for your request number (3) Leader's Banquet Table.. was for Orders.. not Name of Table, as I titled, as this must be suggested by you members. I didn't think I had to specify too much as was only one request to suggest for that Table.. I'll edit post before.. and added info.

It was a pleasure to research alittle as the extra free time is available as present event is so slow. Just wish I had more knowledge on the subject.. but in the meantime I'm learning alot.. lol!
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 06-16-18 at 01:08 AM.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Moon ~ There are actually 2 requests available for submission for the Banquet Table: Order and "mascot" (Banner Sigil).
    Happy to inspire research, tho! ...& will add your additional edited descriptions by your submissions in the list.

In fact, I've done more research on my part, too...and guess what I found, Sunny Squire!!!
    There wasn't a "Head Squire" but there *was*....

Standard Bearer
    Also called the Confanonier, the Standard Bearer was in charge of the Squires. He was their paymaster, their disciplinarian, and the man who checked over their very important work of keeping the knights' horses and weapons in good order. He didn't actually "bear the standard" in battle - he marched in front of the banner and led his marching column.

I like that word, Confanonier ...it's kinda a fancy way of saying babysitter. LOL
    Last edited by NorthWoodsKingdom; 06-16-18 at 07:23 AM.

Farm Supplier
    I'm going for the short little fat guy ( reminds me of my husband except for the short part). He's not so scary looking, almost Minionesc. Is that a word. You get my point.