Page 21 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: ⚔Thuakie Sword Society⚔ (Castle Story)

Rhino Keeper
    Hey Captain I'm very sorry for not being so active in TSS these days it's not on purpose! Besides my responsability at work, I'm having a hard time doing my master thesis and I'm already preparing Monte Verde Festival '18 too. Then I still need to have time for my family, friends, my lover... Although I login everyday in CS, the truth is only concentrate on a few things, mostly the weekly events. I wish they didn't create events every week like we have now. It gets hard to find time to farm for the next event. And I try to collect everything in CS, but I have to spend much more money today to finish most events on time. It's what CS has become: a money-grabber game. And I think it's really dying slowly. But after more than a thousand dollars spent :/ I don't want to quit this game...

I understand if you think a player like me doesn't belong to the TSS anymore. It takes time and a bit of commitment. But I would like to stay... I will try to be more present!

My votes go for 4, 5 and 6

Farm Supplier
    Hey, Grand Poobah. I’m one of the inactive members. �� I love CS (or used to), but have slowly lost passion for the money waste that it’s become. Most of my longtime neighbors have quit and I rarely check the forums anymore. So...I say open the Thuackie Society to new, eager players (whatever that choice number was. LOL)

Congratulations to Beefus!

Xenifar

Executive Chef
    Present! and Good Evening to all signing-in members.
    I would mark 'less active' at the moment and send another appeal to non-responding members again. It could be a moment in life they have less time to dedicate to playing the game due to uncontrollable circumstances.
    Therafter.. to resolve all problems of a higher participation of members, opening a 5th round table would result in many more active members.
    I don't think solving the TSS as a solution. I think of TSS as the heart-beat of CS.. and only through our enthusiasm the game will stay alive.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Fashion Designer
    Hello fellow sword-wielders! I cast my vote(s) for 4, 5, and 6 as well. I too wish they would stop bombarding us with the continuous time-pressure events! In the good ole days we actually had time to visit neighbors etc. while we waited for story content to be released. Our fearless leader, you deserve a huge thanks for helping to keep this game alive!
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #61

Rhino Keeper
    After much wandering through dark and creepy forests, crossing icy swift rivers, and climbing hills and descending mountains, I, Wild of Wildwood, lately a Nomad, wielder of the Magical Mystery Sword #51, have returned to my TSS Table! Huzzah!

To be honest, I love and treasure my TSS sword and the honor of being counted among the elite few. But after a couple years CS got boring and repetitive. Visiting made it tolerable but not fun really. After awhile I just went bare bones, stopped visiting, worked on building coins, returned gifts and requests. I can’t even remember the last event I completed or was much jazzed about. I’m guessing we’re all in the same rut.

I think opening a new round table would be fun but eventually those players will likely feel as blah about CS as we do now. I fear an endless conveyor belt of new tables as the old ones fall off. I also feel marking players as inactive or most active could lead to a perceived hierarchy, especially if those labeled inactive didn’t give any notice but were just marked MIA. They may just be lurkers, or not reading their wall like me.

I like Meeka’s fb group idea. It would be a gathering place to share more than what’s allowed on walls or in the notoriously censored forum. It also boosts the exclusivity of the TSS I think we should attempt to rally the troops, so to speak, and get our current members energized. Maybe a list of TSS goals (like the U goals) or a contest for best theme area in our realm, or best design using (pick item), for example. We could share pics and do a fb poll on our group.

What I’m saying is we already have a lot of members, let’s get our tables together and create our own fun and kick the CS blahs in the butt!
    Proud Member of the ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔
    Wild of Wildwood🍄
    Magical Mystery Sword Engraved #️⃣5️⃣1️⃣
    🐛🐛🏵|☸️|💎===💎===💎===💎===>

Last night via pm, I voted for 4 & 5 and to definitely keep TSS going as it’s the only thing that is fun about this game some days. However after reading other results and opinions, I do like the idea of marking some players MIA instead of inactive. I too have cut back on visits and wall posts as RL has gotten more demanding, and the game has become more monotonous. But as others have stated, TSS and my neighbors keep me around.
    I would reserve option 6 for possible use in the future, depending on how many remain inactive, and how many players S8 manages to completely alienate.

Thank you again, great leader, for keeping it interesting.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    I also vote for 4, 5 and 6. I have hope that CS will get back to the story and with the recent surveys it seems they are interested in what we have to say.

Like many of you, life seems to take me more away from CS, but I do play daily-I just don't have time for wall visits and much of the social stuff. BUT I will always have time for TSS. North Woods and TSS are really what has made this game special for me--enough that I'm almost to my 5 year anniversary! (is that awesome or pathetic? I'm not sure!)

So thanks again for trying to keep this going. It does make CS special for me!
    Sunny Squire to the Grand Poobah
    ⚔ Proud Member of the Thuakie Sword Society! ⚔

Proud owner of this, engraved #1, 'Needle' Sword: ☀️ ={}=========>

Rhino Keeper
    I'm having an ale with Rocky in the shadowy pubs... so,..
    my quick thought is no one would like to see this disbanded. but RL and game updates that slow down or break the game (or ones will to play it) all play a factor.
    I'd say go easy on the inactive members,.. unless we can sell their swords on **** for (puts pinky to chin) a million dollars!

I like options 4,5,6 but I also think it would be nice to go easy on the inActive members because RL ( like working on 16 tax returns) gets in the way. I agree with pariski, that no one would like to se this disbanded.

Fashion Designer
    Congratulations to all! Chief Beef I hope your muddy lawn recovers quick copy.

I admit to being a less active person these days, first child heading to college and work. Life is crazy... plus the lack of storyline and frequency of events is getting to me. I have been picking and choosing what I play. If the graphics weren’t so lovely I would have skipped this too. I admit to cutting down. Missed out on the fire Phoenix when I skipped that event so the blue one pulled me in. But I spent down my gems to get him, since I am not expecting to play much in the next few months...

Please keep the group together. I read the forum to stay in touch even when I am not playing. Chief Beef you have brought many a smile to my face. They should be recruitOmg you as a story developer and paying you handsomely in gemstones and horses.

Hope the weather is lovely for all today!
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #60
    Life is sweeter with friends! Journey on...