Page 18 of 65 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: ⚔Thuakie Sword Society⚔ (Castle Story)

Executive Chef
    -- placeholder for me to post my answers to the Get-2-Know-U Game from Sept '15 (post #4) --

(When I can get back around to it, lol)

...on second thought: Maybe not, lol.
    The vote's still out...
    Last edited by NorthWoodsKingdom; 07-13-17 at 06:30 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    G'day my precious,and fellow Thuakians. In response to the latest Q,I'd probably say my favourite vacation,of sorts,was ten days hiking the south west cape of Tasmania. Basically had to fly in on an eight seater plane and set out from there,carrying everything you needed. Was exhausting at times,cold,wet,but also exhilarating. And almost no one else around :-) And of course I'd love my vacation home in the U.S. somewhere. Would love to tour the states at leisure,trying all the great food places,seeing the sights,and visiting lots of Cs neighbours and maybe an ale or two ;-)
    On that note,I think I might have one now. Smeagol out✊��

Executive Chef
    I hope NW would post fun emojis with the text full of info 😂🤣 I 💜 Reading your msg on my wall 📝😸😸😸

Since we haven't had a post for such a long time, thought I'd post some pictures of the rare 2-3" snowfall in S.Texas

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6E00AF7D-3CF6-4531-A6A0-89DCA6003D56.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	251.7 KB 
ID:	40603

Name:	E08DE420-E27B-492D-9050-355CE998D22A.jpg 
Size:	152.8 KB 
ID:	40604
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Since we haven't had a post for such a long time, thought I'd post some pictures of the rare 2-3" snowfall in S.Texas

Name:	6E00AF7D-3CF6-4531-A6A0-89DCA6003D56.jpg 
Size:	251.7 KB 
ID:	40603

Name:	E08DE420-E27B-492D-9050-355CE998D22A.jpg 
Size:	152.8 KB 
ID:	40604
    Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing! We only got about 1/2" and it melted fast, so no pretty pics. Still, it was pretty watching it fall.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Executive Chef
    GREAT pix, Lorrainne! Thx for sharing
    We got 6-7" here in Hotlanta..and it's STILL melting lol

Executive Chef

3 important announcements!

1. TAO OF TEOTWAWKI & TEOTU
    They may undergo further revisions, but I have made the following additions to our by-laws (full Tao in post 1):
    13. Be neighborly! ... Even with those who aren't your in-game neighbors.
    All active Thuakians are a part of the TSS Welcoming Committee, with the responsibility to welcome any new member(s) into our Society and to congratulate any existing Thuakians for any feats, including the adoption of new TSS titles. When notified, post a message in this thread &/or visit the new or honored Thuakian's kingdom and extend a secret handshake, sword salute, or other demonstration of welcome & acknowledgement. Thuakians recognize fellow Thuakians for their TSS induction as well as awards & accomplishments, whether TSS-related or not.
    14. Have Fun! Give FUn! ... There's fun and then there's FUn. Incorporate both when needed.
    {Privately ask Thuakian MOothrakian Chief Beefcake for details about FUn.}

2. ATTN: Thuakian Welcoming Committee!
    As Grand Poobah & by Royal Decree, I have knighted new Thuakian & Officer, beefus (kingdom name, Chiefs).
    Beefus is a long-time Lv 50 player & a regular on the forum. Recently, during the current Woodland Event with Mothraki Warriors, I got him to remove his helmet made from the skull of a steer long enough to reveal his secret identity on the forum...
    A combo of Mothraki Knight: Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2257.PNG 
Views:	39 
Size:	38.6 KB 
ID:	43459
    & Dothraki Warrior (for those familiar with Game of Thrones): Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2256.JPG 
Views:	48 
Size:	117.0 KB 
ID:	43460
    known as MOothraki, the beefiest combo of the two clans: Name:  IMG_2255.PNG
Views: 130
Size:  22.2 KB

* Need help fighting off a bully? - Find a MOothraki.
    * Need help moving furniture or heavy objects? - Ask a MOothraki.
    * Need a model for calendars or print ads? - Hire a MOothraki.
    * Need a bouncer for your party? - Get a MOothraki.
    But they are not all brawn; they're also brains. "Muscle" for these knights isn't just physical strength. It's also a strong & willful intelligence, often demonstrated with high wit & wry humor. The MOothraki will flex & muscle their way past the ignorant and stand firm against any oppressors. FUn!

I thought a MOothrakian would be a welcomed addition to our Society & a required presence in my Cabinet, so by Royal Decree, I've presented him with, and he now wields, the unique #1 Thuakie Cattle Prod (complete with a hidden Woodland Sword, among other things lol). In addition to his Beefcake status, I have also personally designated him to hold the newly appointed Officer position of Scoutmaster/Head of the TSS Praetorian Muscle-Guard ... as well as my personal bodyguard, lol!
    So, a secret handshake & sword (or other weapon) salute to the newbie Thuakian, MOothrakian Chief Beefcake, is in order! (Chief Beef, for a rhyming, shorter nickname, lol)
    Go check out his kingdom, welcome him to our ranks, hail the MOothraki, pop some hearts and ooh & ahh over his new magical weapons (link to his kingdom via his "All Hail the MOothraki!" post on my wall). Don't be thrown by his female ruler avatar. He's just incognito again. (Or just likes cross-dressing, lol)
    [EDIT: How could I forget? -- MOothrakians take great pride in their property & can be VERY territorial, so beware if you walk across the Chief's lawn. LOL!]

3. NOTICE: Knighthood
    By Royal Decree, I have also belatedly knighted two long-standing 1st Round Table Thuakians up to new Officer positions!

These 2 ladies are longtime CS'ers, loyal Thuakians & a frequent presence on the forum, helping many in need, keeping it real, being voices of reason and calling BS where needed. They've also given me sound counsel behind the scenes on numerous occasions. This knighthood is wayyy overdue, but they are now Senior Advisors to the Grand Poobah:

#12 - bingo chips (known on the forum as PrincessCupOButter)
    AND
    #16 - Lorrainne (known on the forum as meme1098)

For their shared Cabinet position, they are known as the duo, bingo & Lorrainne. (Sounds like a musical group or maybe a law office, lol. They share equal status and are only named in that order because of the order of their Thuakian numbers. Besides, it rolls off the tongue better than Lorraine & bingo, lol)

Cheers, ladies!
    *sword salute & MOON!* lol

If you aren't already neighbors of these gals, you can also find them through their acceptance posts on my wall.

MAKE HASTE!: Congratulate our 3 new officers, one being a brand new addition to our ranks (making our Society a total of 81 members now). Yay!

*secret handshakes, rear-end swats & air kisses* all around!
    Last edited by NorthWoodsKingdom; 04-06-18 at 08:58 AM. Reason: Adjustments + addition

What a great honor, your Royalness! I will serve to the very best of my abilities. And bow to the Great Poobah in acceptance.

Also, many congrats to bingo!
    Welcome, Chief Beef ⚔️
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Attachment 43463Congrat secret hand shake ,
    Last edited by katbtodd; 04-06-18 at 06:41 AM.

Host(ess)
    ⚔️Welcome, and congratulations ⚔️

From Alaskaland TSS #54
    Last edited by UNTD93; 04-06-18 at 09:56 PM.