Page 60 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1050565758596061626364 ... LastLast

Thread: ⚔Thuakie Sword Society⚔ (Castle Story)

New Resident
    March checkin ⚔️#49⚔️ Dilly Dilly. ❤️
    kingdom of ❤️Avalon❤️
    ⚔ Proud member (#⃣4⃣9⃣) of the Thuakie Sword Society.⚔ ❌❌{♥️}=============>

Rhino Keeper
    *rootie toot horns tweee*

yay, March...yep, still colder than a witch’s you-know-what...spent 2 hrs Sunday clearing ice from the walkway with a pickax...spent 2 hrs Monday clearing a foot of white cement off the garage roof...sigh...I need to live further away from the freakin’ arctic circle. Dilly Diily!

*tweeeee*
    Proud Member of the ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔
    Wild of Wildwood🍄
    Magical Mystery Sword Engraved #️⃣5️⃣1️⃣
    🐛🐛🏵|☸️|💎===💎===💎===💎===>

Fashion Designer
    Does anyone have any info on how Alaska is doing? Its been so long!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nukesters2 View Post
    Does anyone have any info on how Alaska is doing? Its been so long!
    No I don't ..and you're not the only one who has asked me about her, on my wall. I'm really starting to get worried cuz a brain aneurism is no joke. She reappeared shortly and checked in for February but no word since, and it's been a month.
    :concerned:

On a diff note --- I hope to get those Table shield options posted sometime soon, for folks to vote...and I need to update the Roster... and and and, lol.
    Stay tuned. *kissy face*

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    No I don't ..and you're not the only one who has asked me about her, on my wall. I'm really starting to get worried cuz a brain aneurism is no joke. She reappeared shortly and checked in for February but no word since, and it's been a month.

On a diff note --- I hope to get those Table shield options posted sometime soon, for folks to vote...and I need to update the Roster... and and and, lol.
    Stay tuned. *kissy face*
    Thankyou! One of her nighbours knows her on facebook as well, she has not been on there either. I will ask if they could maybe reach out to someone there, for an update.

Executive Chef
    April dilly dilly ⚔0️⃣3️⃣⚔

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post

Stay tuned. *kissy face*
    I spoke to her yesterday , she recouping Thinking we just need to give her time ,we will keep sending love and hugs and prayers her way

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nukesters2 View Post
    Thankyou! One of her nighbours knows her on facebook as well, she has not been on there either. I will ask if they could maybe reach out to someone there, for an update.
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    I spoke to her yesterday , she recouping Thinking we just need to give her time ,we will keep sending love and hugs and prayers her way
    Thanks Ladies ~ I also heard from another of her neighbors (non-Thuakian) that she has left the game due to her health. I hope it's only temporary and she recuperates soon. If either of you speak with her again, please tell her that everyone is thinking of her & missing her and I will try to keep her sword on her wall for her. In the meantime, I'm not gonna move her to the Pit in our Roster but mark her as being on an indefinite leave of absence for her health.
    I really hope she bounces back from this!

EDIT: Updated a couple of things in our Roster, like taking you *off* your Family Leave of Absence, Meeka.
    Last edited by NorthWoodsKingdom; 04-05-19 at 05:21 PM.

Executive Chef

🗳 Vote on a 🛡 Category!

Apologies to you Thuakians for taking soooo long to update y'all about our Table shields. I started work on the next step of this lil project many months ago but ...well, then real life happened & then other shiny things got my attention, blahblahblah lol.

Now that I have a chance to revisit it, I see in my iPad's photo album that I went a wee bit overboard with the colored shield work I started (There are wayyyy too many, which happens sometimes when my creative juices start to flow, just can't help it. lol)

So, before I start posting wayyy too many options & overwhelm everybody, help me break it down to a single category so we can keep all shields consistent.
    Once a category is decided, then I'll post several different options *within* that category for us all to make our final vote (hoping that makes sense, lol).
    I've decided to go with Table colors as the background of the shields instead of the white, grey or black.
    So with that... which single category of shields do you want to see?

PLEASE VOTE ON ONE SHIELD CATEGORY:

A. ⚔️ Shield w/Banner image on Table's assigned color background.

B. ⚔️Shield w/Banner image on Table's assigned color background & assigned gems in the pommel of the swords.

C. ⚔️Shield w/Banner image on Table's assigned color background & assigned gem embellishments on the shield.

D. ⚔️Shield w/Banner image on Table's assigned color background, gems in the pommel of the swords & gem embellishments on the shield.

Using The Banquet Table just as an example, this is how the 4 above categories translate:
    A
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D293CADF-2697-4BEB-9E82-981326BFD8D3.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	61.7 KB 
ID:	51001
    B

Name:	0B0EA193-6758-4A69-8589-9EC2B01925DE.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	61.1 KB 
ID:	51002
    C

Name:	8D1C8BD2-3BE9-4C42-BC02-46128D1CA663.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	66.9 KB 
ID:	51003
    D

Name:	1A382B16-33E5-4B3A-A0F5-16F5CD4B418E.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	66.1 KB 
ID:	51004

Other Tables would feature *their* color and gems with their voted banner image.
    Options for all Tables will be given once a single category is decided.
    Otherwise, yes, I was working on shields within all 4 categories (& then some, lol) and yeah, that's just wayyyyyyy too much (& partly why this hasn't been finished yet, lol).

....and I see the Roster needs other major updating, too.
    I'll probably remove everyone's red & yellow stars n such and start us all over cuz no TSS events have happened in months beyond Roll Call (& this ballot) lol.

Thanks for your patience with your easily distracted Poobah.

Which shield category do you want for our Roster?
    Last edited by NorthWoodsKingdom; 04-05-19 at 09:45 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I like C
    ⚔ #23 - Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. ⚔