Page 35 of 65 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast

Thread: ⚔Thuakie Sword Society⚔ (Castle Story)

Here! ⚔️#️⃣1️⃣6️⃣⚔️ Reporting. Dilly! Dilly!

I'm with Moon. Any of you guys can add me as well. Always welcome Thuakians to my neighbor list 🤗
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Lavender Blue, Dilly Dilly...
    Proud Member of the ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔
    Wild of Wildwood🍄
    Magical Mystery Sword Engraved #️⃣5️⃣1️⃣
    🐛🐛🏵|☸️|💎===💎===💎===💎===>

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Here! ⚔️#️⃣1️⃣6️⃣⚔️ Reporting. Dilly! Dilly!

I'm with Moon. Any of you guys can add me as well. Always welcome Thuakians to my neighbor list ��
    ⚔️#️⃣3️⃣0️⃣⚔️ Dilly Dilly! And yes...ditto Moon & Lorraine! May was a great month rekindling the old Thuakian fun! I welcome any Thuakians as neighbor & friend....feel free to add me. Looking forward to more summer mayhem in the months ahead!
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>

⚔️1️⃣2️⃣⚔️ Dilly Dilly!

I enjoyed all the fun social events, thanks to our Great Leader and all the hostesses! (even though I always seemed to be running late ). RL has been very demanding lately, and doesn’t appear to be planning to ease off anytime soon. I am still checking in to the game often to do basic collections and answer any calls for help, but visits are very limited due to aforementioned RL, plus slow loading on the games part (my device is new), and a touch of the apathetic fever that Wildwood mentioned earlier....we seriously need a cure for S8-repetitus.

I’d also like to add that, I too, welcome all neighbor requests from fellow Thuakians. The more the merrier!

Have a wonderful June everyone! I’m off to spoil a certain adorable Grand-Thuakie for a week! <3
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 06-03-18 at 04:54 PM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Farm Supplier
    ⚔️ DILLY DILLY ⚔️

Checking in for June & trying to catch up on what’s going on in the TSS. Throwing my two cents worth in for Round Table of The Royal Court (or Banquet Table) if Grand Poobah wishes LOL! And, since it is a “Court”, I would think Court Appointment would be most appropriate.

Hope everyone has a fantastic summer if I miss seeing you around the old Kingdom! Here’s fingers crossed that we get something new & different (and possibly fun) to do in CS.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society Member # 36 ⚔

Farm Supplier
    ⚔️Dilly Dilly⚔️

#46 checking in.

Fashion Designer
    ⚔️64⚔️ Checking in Dilly Dilly

Now if I Dilly Dilly'd your Wall, do I also need to come Dilly Dilly the message board?

Inquiring MOothraki want to know.

MOo!

Chief Beef
    MOo!
    Stop censoring\deleting my posts... I'll not make it easy for you.
    I will add my voice loudly to this community. #Censorship
    I will lurk, smirk and be smarter... #PokeTheBear
    MOothrakian Chief Beef<--- Click it... you know you want to...
    CattleProd#1-:📿[🕹🔴🛡]🐮[♦️####################€ᄃ✨⚡️✨

Executive Chef
    Greetings Thuakians! ~

Thanks for all of your votes & feedback! ... I'm still working behind the scenes on the renaming of "Officers" etc., so it'll be a little longer before I can post the final decision on that. Thanks, too, for your suggestions for the Lingo Lexicon!
    I don't know about this one, though: "dates associated with each item in the lexicon. Such as when each item first was referenced and where. Or such as when each significant person did whatever significant thing they did in/for/with CS. If there are not hundreds of entries to the lexicon, maybe the lexicon could be in chronological order."
    I can try to give it a shot for some jargon but I'm just not sure I can recall all of that.
    If it helps, there is already some chronology with dates of significant events/people/things in the answers for the first 2 questions of our FAQ (pg 1, post 3).
    At any rate, keep the Lexicon ideas coming, y'all!

And before I get even more behind, I want to try to catch up with some late responses to a few things...

Sunny Squire ~ I went to my Target when they were having their Memorial Sale but they didn't have ANY Dilly Dilly T-shirts, pfft.
    I've found 2 online that are inexpensive through Walmart but I can't decide which one to order, lol.
    There's this purple one that I like because ..well, because it's PURPLE, lol
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2287.JPG 
Views:	16 
Size:	39.5 KB 
ID:	44709
    And then there's this one I like a lot because it has a SWORD on it.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2286.JPG 
Views:	14 
Size:	25.9 KB 
ID:	44710
    Grr, wouldn't you know it; I can't find a purple one with the sword design!

Wildwood ~ Thanks for the google doc of our Roster listed alphabetically! You went above & beyond with that! Thanks, too, for your research. I already knew most of that because I've done a lot of research myself, too, lol. Valet sounds more like they'd park my car lol ...& was basically the same thing as a Page & yeah, there were diff ranks of knights but I guess there just *wasn't* any such thing as a "Lead Squire" position that I could dub Sunny Squire, hmm... guess I'll need to think on that more.
    Next, I'm not gonna call you a purist. I'm gonna call you a Yankee! Lol Maybe Maine Ambrosia doesn't have coconut in it, but Ambrosia around MY neck of the woods usually does, lol.
    But ALL the covered dishes were delish & your BBQ was a huge hit!! Thanks for hosting it! I'm still recovering, lol. Mwah!
    PS. The tips you requested are already on the forum (over in the Castle Story Discussions) but Lorrainne's "trick" can't be posted here (or on the forum at all) because it's not allowed. Same goes for FUn. PM me about those & I'll explain why, lol.
    PPS. Speaking of PM, I like the idea you sent me so feel free to post it yourself & put it up for a Society vote, like you suggested.

ANGELOSIAH ~ I'm sorry but currently, there isn't a Round Table opening for new Thuakians to sign-up. Round Table openings are put to a Society vote and the last (recent) one didn't pass. PM me or see our FAQ on page 1 if you need more explanation of our current protocols. Soon, there will be a whole new category of Thuakians for Prospects like yourself, with *new* protocols, so stay tuned for more info on that.

Chief Beef ~ Oh cool! Thx for sharing a little glimpse into your world!... & OMG, we match! I have 3 glass heads like that! 2 are greenish-clear just like yours & 1 is a more opaque cobalt blue. (They're too spread out for a quick pic, tho.)
    LOL, liking the Dilly Dilly tumbler but you couldn't have had it since last Father's Day cuz the first Bud Lite commercial didn't air 'til late August 2017, lol. So maybe you got it from Santa.
    PS. I totally understand about RL; I'm trying to juggle it all too, so no worries... & hugs.
    PPS. You don't have to worry about hurting anybody's feelings. More details will come once I finalize everything about our new upcoming category of Thuakians. But basically, a Prospect (who must already be a neighbor/friend of the Thuakian they approach) will "court" YOU as their Sponsor and to be your Squire, not the other way around. It will probably be more like a "first come, first served" basis, where *they* ask *you*. You won't *have* to nominate anyone, k? (Although that *option* may also apply... haven't decided all final details yet, lol.)
    PPPS. When you Dilly Dilly on my wall in response to our monthly Roll Calls, I see ya so no, you don't also have to do it here, lol. And actually, in-game Roll Calls are easier for me to keep up than here AND there.....but I appreciate your enthusiasm, lol.

Alaskaland ~ Like Wildwood said, Publix is a grocery store (publix.com). Compared to some other grocers in my area tho, their prices aren't really that wicked low unless they're having a BOGO sale on the items you want, lol.
    (BOGO = Buy 1, Get 1 free)
    But it's a great (& super clean) grocer!... I've ordered my entire Thanksgiving dinner of turkey & all the sides from their deli twice now, lol! ...and don't even get me started on their bakery, OMG. Yuuuuum!

Speaking of sweets... Moon ~ YUM!! Thanks for posting the tiramisu recipe for me! I have a very similar recipe that I've made twice now and I'm so happy to see it's so close to the "real" Italian thing, lol! I use Lady Fingers, but I googled & that's basically the same thing as your SAVOIARDI biscuits. In addition to the cocoa powder on top, I also sprinkle it & grate dark chocolate for shavings onto each layer, too...with more dark chocolate shavings on top, too, lol.....yummm!

Thanks to all other recipe posters, too! Wildwood wasn't the only one to take notes, lol.

All Thuakians ~ Since my "Wake-Up" Call to Action back in early April, there has now been 10 TSS Events & items of Business (all can be found listed at the beginning of post 4 on page 1, in our temporary Calendar). I'll be updating our Roster in the next few days, as more folks check in. (June Roll Call = TSS Business #10).
    Why 10? *shrug* I decided 10 was the magic & sufficient number to establish a Thuakian's level of activity. More on that when I update our Roster & post the Game Play Quiz for Superstars.

...and now I'm off to make rounds & deliver June Roll Call confirmations for those who have checked in so far, whether they were posted on my wall or here (or both, lol).

~ ⚔️Dilly Dilly!⚔️ ~

PS. OMG, I just saw a new Bud Light commercial last night, set on the beach. Anybody else see it yet?... I think it's the same guy being sent to the Pit of Misery again, but for a diff reason this time, lol.

I saw that commercial last night too. I wasn't paying very close attention but did see they were on the beach. Hopefully it'll be back on again soon.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******