Page 45 of 65 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast

Thread: ⚔Thuakie Sword Society⚔ (Castle Story)

Executive Chef

~~ Table Names Voting Ballot ~~

It's finally time to vote on our Table Names!!

To reduce clutter, I've removed the names of currently active members for each Table as well as the names of submitters (That info can be found in the Submissions List back on page 40). But I have included the 2 main components of the "secret" item I will be assigning to each Table soon, in case they're needed for reference in your decision-making process.

Since less than half of our membership is currently active in TSS, please vote for 2 options in the categories that have more than 5 submissions. Hopefully this will help to increase vote totals for those categories & avoid a lot of 1-vote-each results. (A second, runoff ballot may still be required for any category(ies) with the final count resulting in a tie.)

HAPPY VOTING!!! Our new ROSTER will be posted soon!

VOTING DEADLINE IS WED JULY 11
    (Allowance of 2 weeks)
    ]TIE-BREAKER RUN-OFF VOTING DEADLINE IS SUN JULY 15
    (See my game wall for Kiddie Table Banner & Order plus 3rd RT Banner tie-breaker ballots.)

-----VOTING CLOSED-----

-----------------------------------------------------------------
    BANQUET TABLE
    (Secret assigned item will be made of platinum & diamonds)

1. ALL Thuakians vote on the BANNER SIGIL for the BANQUET TABLE
    Vote on two options:
    Centaur w/diamond horns & holding ⚔️ above his head
    Queen Bee:
    [bee wearing item of headwear to represent & match possible chosen Order (to represent the Poobah], overlaid on a honeycomb pattern (to represent the Society)]
    Peacock:
    6/28 ADDITION: A beautiful blue peacock with huge diamond eyes and diamonds on each eye of the tail feathers, also platium colors added to the wing and tail feathers.
    [Symbolizes: compassion, expression, freedom, incorruptibility, integrity, good luck, guardian to royalty, kindness, love, nobility, nurturing, patience, protection, royalty, spirituality, and vision of 100 eyes (of the tail).]
    Royal Animals: (Choose purple animal or a white animal on purple banner background)
    - Stag/Doe
    - Stallion/Mare
    - Lion/Lioness
    - Hawk, Falcon, (Eagle)
    Cupperbutt Figurehead
    [She is wearing item of headwear to represent & match possible chosen Order. One hand is shading her eyes as she looks ahead & the other is holding the original Thuakie sword in an outstretched arm, pointing it straight ahead in line with the direction of the ship's prow. Banner image also shows the entire bow of the ship.
    (For those unfamiliar with Cupperbutt, see our FAQ.)]

--------------------------------------------------

2. ALL Thuakians vote on the ORDER for the BANQUET TABLE
    Vote on two options:
    (Most Noble or Royal?) Order of the Paper Crown
    (Most Noble or Royal?) Order of the Tinfoil Hats
    Order of the Polygon Table
    Order of the Tinsel Tops (tinsel another word for tinfoil, goes well with tops)
    Order of the ChuckleWoods (chuckle meaning laughter, woods from NW)
    Order of the Golden Wigs (color of highest order, wigs cause it's funny but clear it's headwear)
    Order of the Big Wig (still worn by British barristers & judges, etc today)
    Order of the White Wig
    Order of the Big White Wig
    Order of the Tophats & Fascinators
    (Fascinator: a form of formal headwear worn by women as an alternative to the hat; it is usually a large decorative design attached to a band or clip, sometimes incorporating a base to resemble a hat, in which case it may be called a hatinator.)
    Order of the Tophats & Hatinators
    Order of the Oxford & Stiletto
    Most Noble Royal Order of the Big (White/Golden?) Wig in a Paper Crown
    Most Noble Royal Order of the Big (White/Golden?) Wig in a Tinfoil Hat
    Order of the Hoarded Sworded Hordes
    (The sordid tale of the hordes who hoard with crossed swords overhead, ready to defend us!)
    Order of the Wacky Thuakie Lackeys
    (Such unquestioning supportive loyalty is hard to come by within recent crops of CS children.)
    Order of the Festive United Colossal Kingdoms
    (They start the parties! They bring us together! And their kingdoms are GIGANTIC!)

KIDDIE TABLE
    (Secret assigned item will be made of plastic & rhinestones)

3. ALL Thuakians vote on the BANNER SIGIL for the KIDDIE TABLE
    Vote on two options:
    Nanny Goat (since they'll need a babysitter)
    Baby PG ...(PG=purple golem. See FAQ #2 if unfamiliar with Mr. PG/Cupperbutt saga.)
    She-Wolf:
    (Symbolizes: guardianship, ritual, loyalty, spirit. They teach to trust our hearts, minds and instincts. Romulus & Remus, the famous twins in pre-Roman times, were raised by a she-wolf and suckled by her. They are natural 'Mothers of Nature'.)
    2 Cherubs:
    [Winged cherubs wearing clothing item to represent & match possible chosen Order.
    They are facing each other, sparring with wasters (basic wooden training swords), which form the ⚔️ symbol between them. (Note by NW: New squires will be issued a waster sword.)]
    2 Baby PGs sparring (like the description for cherubs)
    A Bookworm holding two crossed Swords (Newbies better like reading if they want to keep up with the glorious passion of our leader's output!)

4. ALL Thuakians vote on the ORDER for the KIDDIE TABLE
    Vote on two options:
    Order of the Training Bra
    Order of the Diaper
    Order of the N00b
    Order of the Baggies (another name for baby panties, nice 'n large)
    Order of the Pull-Ups (meaning toddler's diaper)
    Order of the Booties (baby socks even though they give the idea of boots.. adult's wear)
    Order of the Bra Helmet (Note by NW: New squires will be issued this piece of armor.)
    Order of the Red Capes (reminiscent of Superheroes & Lil Red Riding Hood. Also, kid-wear.)
    Order of the Purple Bananas
    (Our leader likes purple, and the best baby food is bananas. 'Nuff said. Excelsior!)
    Order of the Goat-man and Tree-lady
    (Young players get to deal with these, while old players all miss those early days.)
    Order of the Superhero Underoos
    (Standing around in underoos, imagining you are invincible. That's "childhood" right there.)
    Order of the Diaper & Bra Helmet
    Order of the Diaper, Cape & Bra Helmet
    Order of the Superhero Cape & Underoos
    6/28 ADDITION: Order of the Red Cape(s?) & Underoos (the ultimate superhero kid-wear!)

ROUND TABLES
    1st RT Secret assigned item will be made of gold & rubies
    2nd RT = silver & emeralds
    3rd RT = bronze & sapphires
    4th RT = brass & topaz gemstones
    Other metals/alloys & gems are reserved for future Round Tables.

5. ONLY Round Table members vote on the BANNER SIGIL only for YOUR Table

1st ROUND TABLE BANNER SIGIL
    Only RT1 Thuakians, pick one:
    Gold Phoenix
    Golden Phoenix

2nd ROUND TABLE BANNER SIGIL
    Only RT2 Thuakians, pick one:
    Silver Dragon (since we are the 2nd table - think Game of Thrones dragons,
    not the cartoonish ones in our game.)
    Silver Alicorn

3rd ROUND TABLE BANNER SIGIL
    Only RT3 Thuakians, vote on two options:
    Honey Badger (Because not only do they not care, they are smart, omnivorous, and loners.)
    Blow Horn
    Pyramid (incorporates triangles, classic 3-sided, strongest geometric shape)
    White Light symbol (3 primary color combo - red, green, blue)
    Cone of Neapolitan Ice-Cream (3 flavors - chocolate, vanilla, strawberry)
    Clock Face (w/3 hands - hour, min, second)
    Traffic Light (red, green, yellow)
    Three Monkeys (Hear no evil, See no evil, Speak no evil)
    Three Mice Wearing Sunglasses (3 blind mice folk song nursery rhyme)
    Cerberus (3-headed dog from Greek mythology)
    Xyris (yellow flower w/3 petals)
    Neptune(Roman god of sea)/Poseidon(Greek god of sea) holding TRIDENT
    Pyramid around White Light Symbol
    3 Hear/See/Speak no evil Monkeys sitting on Honey Badger's back
    3-headed Honey Badger (like Cerberus)
    Bronze statue of one of the above (which one?)

4th ROUND TABLE BANNER SIGIL
    Only RT4 Thuakians, vote on two options:
    Thistle Gryphon
    Alien (short little fat guy w/antennae, almost Minionesque. See pic here.)
    Marvin the Martian
    White Hawk:
    (Symbolizes: attention, awareness, energy, determination, fearlessness, guidance, harmony, peace, protection, rebirth, strength, swiftness, teamwork, truth, wisdom.)
    Crescent Moon
    Garuda
    Chipmunk:
    (We store/horde everything in case we need it later, even useless extra stuff from timed events. We're cute and like to stuff our faces. We know we're right, even though the world is bigger than us and the horizon is very far away. And we are always wary of Mickey, Donald, and Pluto. Plus, there is an emoji for it!)

6. ONLY Round Table members vote on the DESCRIPTOR NAME only for YOUR Table

1st ROUND TABLE DESCRIPTOR NAMES
    Chivalry & Virtue of the 1st Round Table
    1st Round Table of Chivalry & Virtue

2nd ROUND TABLE DESCRIPTOR NAMES
    Only RT2 Thuakians, pick one:
    Swagger & Sass of the 2nd Round Table
    2nd Round Table of Swagger & Sass
    Swagger: a proud & confident way of behaving & walking (strutting).
    Sass: behavior that is lively, bold, full of spirit & sometimes cheeky.

[Swagger represents guys. Gals are sassy.]

3rd ROUND TABLE DESCRIPTOR NAMES
    3rd Round Table of Fair Maidens & Musketeers (from The Three musketeers)
    3rd Round Table of Vikings & Shieldmaidens
    3rd Round Table of Charmers (from phrase "third time's a charm")
    3rd Round Table of The Truth, The Whole Truth & Nothing but the Truth
    3rd Round Table of Readers, Writers & Risk-Takers (a play on the 3 R's of school)
    3rd Round Table of Ids, Egos & Super-egos
    3rd Round Table of Time Travelers (to go with the Clock mascot)
    3rd Round Table of Readied, Set, and Gone
    3rd Round Table of Rock-Paper-Scissors
    3rd Round Table of The Good, The Bad & The Ugly
    Any 1 of the above as "_______ of the 3rd Round Table"

4th ROUND TABLE DESCRIPTOR NAMES
    Suns & Stars of the 4th Round Table
    4th Round Table of Suns & Stars
    Round Table #4 of The Bountiful Buddies
    Round Table #4 of the Chumming Chums
    Round Table #4 of The Compassionate Companions
    4th Round Table of The Dillyed & The Dallyed
    The Big Gem Spenders of the 4th Round Table
    (Sprinkle just a few Gems here and there and, voila... Effort!)
    The Animal Collectors of the 4th Round Table
    (Raise your hand if you have more animals than buildings! Baa!)
    The Excellent Expanders of the 4th Round Table
    (Who can be the biggest the fastest to make room for more?)

7. ONLY Round Table members vote on the ORDER only for YOUR Table

1st ROUND TABLE ORDER
    [Through a strange stroke of luck, or perhaps by some deeper secret occurrence, the members of The Order discovered a mystical substance that granted its users enhanced strength, keener senses, and most polarizing for the Knights themselves, near-immortality]:
    - The Order of Falu Water
    (Falun is a small city in central Sweden renowned for its copper mining industry. Since the mid-16th century (at least), all of the wooden homes, barns, outhouses and other buildings in and around Falun have been traditionally painted a deep rust-red color known as falu that is manufactured from the iron-rich waste materials left over from the mines.)
    -OR-
    - The Order of Verditer Water
    (Verditer is both an old fashioned name for verdigris, the green rust-like discoloration of copper and brass, and the name of blue-green pigment dating from the 1500s. Its name, which is derived from the French verte-de-terre, or "green of the earth," is today used in the name of a bright turquoise songbird, the verditer flycatcher, which is native to the Himalayas.)

2nd ROUND TABLE ORDER: No voting necessary, only 1 submission (Order of the Girdle)

3rd ROUND TABLE ORDER
    Order of the Honey Badger
    Order of the Cloak & Bodice (musketeer wears cloak & fair maiden wears bodice)
    Order of the Cloak & Corset
    Order of Cavalier Boots & Fanny Packs
    (garb of the musketeer. They actually wore belt pouches, but fanny pack is funnier, lol)
    Order of The Hair Braids & Horned Helmet
    (to go with Shieldmaidens/Vikings, even tho horned helmets weren't actually worn by Vikings & predate them by about a century)
    Order of Tri-corn Hats & 3-pc Suits (to go with Time Travelers)
    Order of Roshambo (Name of the rock-paper-scissors game)
    Order of The Magical Rule of Three
    (The rule suggests that when things come in threes, they are inherently funnier, more satisfying, or more effective than other numbers of things.

4th ROUND TABLE ORDER
    Order of the Goat and Compass
    Order of the Galaxy (Most of us appear to be from outer space anyway.)
    Order of the Bloomers (another name for underpants, but gives the idea of a flourishing plant)
    Order of the KnickerBoxers (2 names for underwear but combined sounds like a tongue twister)
    Order of the Skivvies (another name for undies, used by military)
    Order of the Cosmos
    Order of the Order
    Order of the Orderless
    Order of the Fishnet Stockings
    Order of Marvin the Martian's Green TuTu & Push-Broom Helmet
    Order of the Green TuTu & Push-Broom Helmet
    Order of the Final Expansion
    (Legend has it, the Ruler's crown rests beneath a cracked glass dome. I hope.)
    Order of the Infinite Storage Cellar
    (A tiny Purple shack that allows our crazed enthusiasm to never seem wasted.)
    Order of the Main Story
    (The road goes ever on and on, out from the door where it began. Now far ahead the Road has gone.
    Let others follow it who can.)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

TO RECAP:
    EVERYONE vote on 1-4:

1. Banner Sigil for the Banquet Table
    2. Order for the Banquet Table
    3. Banner Sigil for the Kiddie Table
    4. Order for the Kiddie Table

Everyone BUT NW, Sunny, Rockazar & Chief Beef vote on 5&6:
    5. Banner Sigil for your Round Table only
    6. Descriptor Name for your Round Table only

Everyone BUT NW, Sunny, Rockazar, Chief Beef & 2nd Round Table vote on 7:
    7. Order for your Round Table only

Remember - Some categories are asking for TWO votes.

Private Message your votes to me or post 'em here. It's prolly too much to put on my wall. (LOL, y'think?)

P.S. As posted on the previous page, please let me know if you want the "+" designation by your name in our new Roster. (For those interested in being neighbors with all Thuakians & already have their S8 ID listed, or are ok with adding it.)

PPS. For any potential Prospects who have been patiently waiting & keeping an eye on this thread:
    Wanna take a wild guess what the Kiddie Table Banner Sigil & Order will be? lol

* By suggestion of Senior Advisor Lorrainne, here's a blank Ballot template for all to copy/paste. Just be aware when you are asked to pick 1 or vote on 2 for your RT categories.

BANQUET TABLE (vote on 2 each)
    1. Banner -
    2. Order -

KIDDIE TABLE (vote on 2 each)
    3. Banner -
    4. Order -

ROUND TABLE #
    5. Banner -
    6. Descriptor Name -
    7. Order -
    Last edited by NorthWoodsKingdom; 07-25-18 at 01:46 PM. Reason: Add notice abt voting closed

As fun as this game has been for the past few years I can no longer dedicate so much time and energy to being and active member of ⚔️Thuakie.

I wish all well and a rompingly fun time going forward.

The demands over and above being a good neighbor are beyond my current capabilities.

Count me in as being OVERWHELMED with decisions to make. I am more than happy to be a sheeple in this arena, never RL!
    ⚔ 🔴🌅🕊🌅{🌌}======🍃🍂🍁======> ⚔

Host(ess)
    Here goes
    Centaur, cupperbutt
    Order of top hat and fascinators
    Festive United Colossal Kingdoms
    Nanny goat
    Bookworm
    Order of the purple bananas
    RT4
    Alien Marvin
    Chipmunk
    Descriptor name RT4
    Stars and suns
    Big gem spenders
    4th round table
    Order of the galaxy
    Order of Marvin the Martian

Host(ess)
    And ⚔️People can add me

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lindtball View Post
    As fun as this game has been for the past few years I can no longer dedicate so much time and energy to being and active member of ⚔️Thuakie.

I wish all well and a rompingly fun time going forward.

The demands over and above being a good neighbor are beyond my current capabilities.

Count me in as being OVERWHELMED with decisions to make. I am more than happy to be a sheeple in this arena, never RL!
    Dear New Leaf + any other overwhelmed Thuakians ~
    I know TSS has seen more activity in the past couple of months than it's seen in the previous couple of years but that doesn't mean every one has to participate in every thing. I know about the demands of RL cuz I have one, too. My wall posts aren't meant to be naggy or to make anyone feel guilty. I just make a point to make the rounds & post about the current TSS Event or matter of Business on the walls of all Thuakians who are currently playing CS (even those who have yet to respond to me) because I want to give the option of participation to all who are still around and that is only possible if everyone is aware of what's going on. I also now give a 1-week reminder or other deadline notices on some Business. I'm just informing everyone with the timed regularity I recently promised I would.
    So, there's no need to bow out of TSS or anything so drastic. Participate in what you can, when you can. Our new Roster will track players' TSS/CS activity so if anyone doesn't participate in ANY of the previous 10 TSS Events since the last Roster Update, their status will change to "MIA" cuz they're still playing CS but not TSS. Hopefully it will all be more clear once our new Roster is posted.

FYI New Leaf ~ You may be less active than some but currently, you are still considered an active Thuakian because you have participated in 2 of the last 10 TSS matters of Business, up to today's date (responding to my megapost & making a suggestion for the change of Officer knighthood). You'll remain so until those 2 times fall off the list of the last 10. At that point, if you're not active in TSS but still playing CS, you'll remain in our Roster but with a "MIA" denotation. If you quit playing CS altogether, you'll still remain in our Roster but with an "I" denotation, for being totally Inactive.

Hope that clears up any confusion and relieves any overwhelmed feelings you (or anyone else) may be experiencing.
    TSS is meant to be additional FUN, not pressure. And I definitely don't wanna run anyone off w/my overactive, Eveready Bunny-ish, sometimes "too much" nature, lol.
    *mwah*
    Last edited by NorthWoodsKingdom; 06-27-18 at 11:05 AM. Reason: Typo

Rhino Keeper
    Any ⚔️TSS⚔️ Member can add me. (Queendom Sophiaville.)

Votes:
    Banquet Table Banner Singil: Cupperbutt Figurehead, Queen Bee
    Banquet Table Order: Order of the Big Wig, Most Noble Order of the Tinfoil Hats
    Kiddie Table Banner Sigil: Baby PG, 2 Baby PGs Sparring
    Kiddie Table Oder :Order of the Superhero Underoos,Orderof the BraHelmet
    2nd Table Banner Singil: Silver Dragon
    2nd Table Order: Swagger and Sass of the 2nd Round Table ( AKA the Fun Table)
    Thuakie Sword #19

Here are my votes: (and anyone can just copy & paste my list if they want & then change their votes to their preference)

BANQUET TABLE (pick 2)

1. Banner - Centaur w/diamond & holding a ⚔️ over his head & Cupperbutt
    2. Order - Order of the Tinsel Tops & Order of the Big Wigs

KIDDIE TABLE (pick 2)

3. Banner - Baby PG & 2 baby PGs sparring
    4. Order - Order of the Red Capes & Order of the Purple Bananas

ROUND TABLE #1 (be sure to change to your table # & pick 2 if you have 5 options)

5. Banner - Golden Phoenix
    6. Descriptor Name - Chivalry & Virtue of the 1st Round Table
    7. Order - Order of Verditer Water
    Last edited by meme1098; 06-27-18 at 02:52 PM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    1. Banquet table
    Centaur
    Cupperbutt

2. Order
    Chucklewoods
    Golden wigs

3. Kiddie table banner
    Baby pg
    Cherubs

4. kiddie table order
    Red capes
    Baggies

5. 2nd round table banner
    Silver dragon

6. Descriptor
    Swagger & sass of the 2nd round table

Thanks NW for the added fun!
    ⚔ #23 - Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. ⚔

BANQUET TABLE
    1. Banner - Cupperbutt & Cupperbutt ( the ONE and only )
    2. Order - Order of the Hoarded Sworded Hordes & Order of the Wacky Thuakie Lackeys

KIDDIE TABLE
    3. Banner - Baby PG & 2 Baby PGs sparring
    4. Order - Order of the N00b & Order of the Purple Bananas

ROUND TABLE #2
    5. Banner - Silver Alicorn ( what else? )
    6. Descriptor Name - Swagger & Sass
    Last edited by Chaotarch; 06-28-18 at 07:04 AM.
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Farm Supplier
    Banquet: 1.Banner - Cupperbutt
    Peacock
    2. Table - Order of the Chucklewoods
    Wacky Thuakie Lackey

Kiddie : 1. Banner - Nanny Goat
    Cherubs
    2. Table - Order of the Booties
    Order of the Baggies

Round Table 4 Banner - Alien (Minionesc)
    Marvin the Martian
    Table - Sons and Stars of the Round Table
    The Dillyed and the Dallyed
    Round Table Order: RT4 - Order of the Galaxy
    Order of the Orderless