Page 17 of 65 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: ⚔Thuakie Sword Society⚔ (Castle Story)

Yeah seems like the fair ladies of CS are true SwordMaidens of the realm and don't mind doing some Thwacking.
    <<secret hand-shake....with optional add-on>>lol
    ⚔️ LordElrond ⚔️
    Proud Guardian of...
    ⚔️TSS⚔️  #️⃣7️⃣0️⃣

☠️🔘🎱🔘{⚡️}=============>

and Mighty Wielder of
    Epic Broadsword #️⃣1️⃣

⚫️ ✖️ ✖️
    ࿅💀࿅࿇࿇࿇࿇࿇࿇࿇࿇࿇࿇࿇࿇࿇ᗚ

Defenders of the Kingdom of 🔱RivenDell 〽️
    And all things ⚔️TSS⚔️

Welcome to all the new members of the ⚔️TSS⚔️ ✋✌
    Last edited by meme1098; 02-09-17 at 09:50 AM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Welcome to all the new members of the ⚔️TSS⚔️ ��������✋��✌����
    thanks my neighbors are asking what does TSS mean lol I'm going to spread our name
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Farm Supplier
    I, Nebulousju, solemny pledge allegiance to the TSS and to all brave Thuakians. I will always follow the Tao of Teotwawki & Teotu.

Proud owner of the mysterious sword ⚔️#66⚔️, forged by our leader with solid moon stones. It uncorks a pre-loaded iPod with 10.000.000 songs on it inside the hilt. It also stores paintbrushes & supplies, and a palette for my moments of inspirations when I will go on journey in mysterious countries. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	thuakie_sm.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	19.0 KB 
ID:	33927

My Thuakie will now be a part of me. I swear to be always ready for special meetings & parties when possible, and I will continue to be a helper, mentor with tricks for every people asking for some tips.

Special note for our leader: Please can you add July 1st for my bday, Cancerians for my zodiac, and Nimes, France for my location. Thank you very much
    Last edited by nebulousju; 10-10-16 at 05:24 AM.

Guess it's limited to only the manliest of men...

(That's my story & I'm sticking to it!)

Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    LOL! ... actually, it's 13 out of 80 (you missed the Officers), so 1:6.15 lol
    ...but yeah, opening a 4th Round Table only gained us 6 men (out of 27 additions!! LOL), so it seems TSS is just destined to *remain* estrogen-heavy, no matter what I do, lol. Oh well. . .
    ⚔Carrier of #⃣1⃣ Thuakie Sword ⚔
    🔘✖️✖️{🔷}=============>

Haha sounds good to me Warwick,
    Us blokes gotta stick together.

Rhino Keeper
    Hey all! -

Northwoods wants me to post this so there will be a permanent record of my failed US Presidential bid, 2016. So here it is! My concession speech. By Ollie.

🎉🇺🇸 Ollie's Concession Speech 🇺🇸🎉

Thank you all. Unfortunately, we lost and I must concede to *gulp* Donald Trump 😳. The country has spoken, and I will not contest it.

As is custom, earlier today I dispatched Northwoods with a singing ******** to congratulate Trump. 🎶🐥.

We rigged this as much as we possibly could to avoid this outcome. We encouraged and accepted votes from all countries worldwide. We rewarded multiple votes with multiple Lollies 🍭🍭. Nothing worked. I blame myself - some unexpected last minute tax issues sprung up.

I will try to work with our new leader guy to try to prevent him from undoing all the important environmental, climate, and social issue gains we have made that he has promised to destroy. But I am only one person. Setting us back from decades and decades of progress seems like our "New America" his supporters want and probably will now get. This "protest vote" joke is now our future.

Our numbers were incredible though! Popular vote was right up there, but fell short on the electoral votes. We even made a real impact on the Alaska state house race! 😁

My incredible campaign manager Nelson made all this possible! 😘 👍🏻
    Thanks is not enough, so: "🙎🏾 YOU GET A CAR!! 🚗 ....and YOU GET A......." 😂. Fear not, dear Nelson! Boredom is not in the cards for you! 😝

Special thanks to Northwoods for the no-questions-asked/no ID voting precinct! And you voters that have gone above and beyond! We have seen a man from Australia evade 🍕🚐 surveillance to come here to vote in disguise 👠👗👒 for us. A Swedish woman wearing 🎓🕶👢👢and 🇸🇪.(Really? You brought your flag?&#128580. A 50 state voter. Another 🇦🇺 voter so proud of his "I voted" 🍭 he ate it off the floor of the loo in a bar. Along with so many others. Thank you all!!

I will make the following Cabinet position recommendations when I speak with Donald: To point Hamalot towards the Liquor Cabinet; Add Lorrainne to the Cabinet of Curio; And to allow Katt to go on top of the highest Cabinet.

Today, we rest and absorb this great shock. Tomorrow we move forward with:...

🎉 ‼️ Ta Da ‼️🎉...

💥🇺🇸⚡️Ollie 20 👓 20!⚡️🇺🇸💥

...Perfect Vision for the Future!! (Get it? 20/20👓? &#128556 Nelson's daily wall posts will follow! 👋🏻😘

I wanted to let you guys know about something pretty cool happening for me & my family.
    Our oldest is the GM at a fabulous restaurant here in our area & made an appearance on Food Paradise on the Travel Channel.
    The episode "Here's The Beef" replays on February 12th @ 7 Eastern/6 Central. He's in the Gristmill Restaurant in Gruene, TX. segment....about 30 minutes in.
    Hope you get a chance to check it out.
    Last edited by meme1098; 02-02-17 at 01:29 PM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Lorrainne ~ That's awesome! Marking my calendar now.
    Be sure to let Thuakians know on their game walls cuz I don't think many folks keep up w/this thread, lol. *kisses*

Privy to TSS Tao have I just had. I am but a purple winged sprite who cannot be near swords. Respect and honor to the TSS for their CS forum contributions. (It's mostly ya'll). You may not want to be my neighbor as I sometimes flee the Kingdom vowing to never return. Bickering and time wasting there is too much of (**** goals!). Alas I can never keep away too long, years of playing have proven that. If you will allow me to hover over your kingdom and drop down a gift occasionally, my delight it would be. Otherwise, I watch from behind branches of a magic fruit tree. Occasionally I will check to see the sage advice of the TSS in navigating CS.
    << does little curtsy >>
    💜💥💜
    <<flies off with flutter flash of purple wings>>
    ID: stormy4me2
    Kingdom DLiteful
    Level 50 - will there ever be more??
    Est July 2013