Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Game not working

Rhino Keeper

Game not working

anybody else having a problem with the game. I am on iPad and droid neither is workin

Executive Chef
    I'm getting kicked out A LOT, it's very frustrating. I'm on iOS, level 150

Quote Originally Posted by sfallday View Post
    anybody else having a problem with the game. I am on iPad and droid neither is workin
    Quote Originally Posted by awsumum View Post
    I'm getting kicked out A LOT, it's very frustrating. I'm on iOS, level 150

Sorry about that! We've tried opening the game on similar devices as you, and we are able to open the game.

As you level up, while adding more items to your board, the game requires more resources from the device. If the device is older or has a lack of resources, it'll cause the game performance to decline. You may be able to improve game performance by closing down background apps to free up more resources.

Rhino Keeper
    Still doin it but it's whatever

I've been having problems with all my story games for a week i'm on kindle fire playing the original versions of dragon bakery and restaurant story.Sometimes i finally get in keeps saying no internet but i have internet i check it. On one device i just started a game on the others been playing a long time none of them are working i have deleted cache restart uninstalled reinstalled still doing the same thing i dont have problems with other games and i can go everywhere online any help would be appreciated. I am using kindle fire and kindle fire hd same problems on both? ? Just to be clear this happens on and off 24/7 i can sometimes get in put food on etc go back and cant get in just processing processing over and over then this is an online game etc..even when i occasionally get in it is slow slow and then just starts rhe processing thing again.
    Last edited by rmosteller60; 11-10-14 at 01:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sfallday View Post
    Still doin it but it's whatever
    We've forwarded this information over to the Team for more investigation. If you encounter this issue again, please email support@teamlava with your account info so they can assist you.

Quote Originally Posted by rmosteller60 View Post
    I've been having problems with all my story games for a week i'm on kindle fire playing the original versions of dragon bakery and restaurant story.Sometimes i finally get in keeps saying no internet but i have internet i check it. On one device i just started a game on the others been playing a long time none of them are working i have deleted cache restart uninstalled reinstalled still doing the same thing i dont have problems with other games and i can go everywhere online any help would be appreciated. I am using kindle fire and kindle fire hd same problems on both? ? Just to be clear this happens on and off 24/7 i can sometimes get in put food on etc go back and cant get in just processing processing over and over then this is an online game etc..even when i occasionally get in it is slow slow and then just starts rhe processing thing again.
    We've tested this again on a Kindle Fire, and we'll forward over our investigation and your info over to the Team for more testing. Thank you for your patience!

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post
    We've tested this again on a Kindle Fire, and we'll forward over our investigation and your info over to the Team for more testing. Thank you for your patience!
    Thank you for your help Regina

Quote Originally Posted by rmosteller60 View Post
    Thank you for your help Regina
    Ok here is an example of what i am experiencing got on all games this morning no problem worked fine. Now 3hrs later cant even get into any games just keeps processing over and over i did notice about an hour ago they started slowing down now nothing. Probably if i wait a couple or 3 or more hours i will get onto them again but they will run slow the rest of the day. Oh well guess i'l have more time for my other non story games now. not to mention all the processing wearing my battery down the i get Bakery Dragon Restaurant Story is an online game you need to check internet connection!! Well obviously my connection is fine since i am here writing this with no problem lol oh well maybe i'll go play facebook games i have no problems with those but thanks for trying regina
    Last edited by rmosteller60; 11-11-14 at 01:39 PM.

My games are not working either. Please help

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast